Silverah
Vice Captain

Handsome Shoujo

11,200 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2017 8:34 pm
Liam shrugged as though there was a perfectly reasonable explanation for this - and, in fact, there was. "As far as I can tell, time moves differently between the two worlds. Your cage was able to run itself into the ground over and over again in what amounted to little over a century in ours."

Sighing, he added, "I would need to see all the pieces in one place and get a feel for the magic - then I could tell you."

Blade Kuroda

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2017 8:40 pm
"That makes sense I suppose... Time runs differently sometimes in Other Ashdown as well," Shun stated.

He went silent for a little while, furrowing his brow once more. It was a bit of a gamble. Liam may have everyone's interests and well being in mind, or just his own.

"The other two components... birds that were fed dirt from the town and Renard's blood. They can make the sound of an air raid siren... and I believe they did so whenever the cage was under threat of being opened. The final component is Sunny - our Ascension Shore."

Silverah

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

Silverah
Vice Captain

Handsome Shoujo

11,200 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2017 2:22 pm
Liam looked... intrigued, but not like he knew anything that would be of much use. "Seeing as there was never a cage here before," he said, "I can't say I'm familiar with the birds. Besides, wildlife was never my expertise - but you might find some help from the rangers at Waite State Forest."

"Likewise," he added, "I'm not sure where to find your version of my daughter. But as I said - I will not allow any harm to come to mine. I'm on your side for the moment - but if you move against her, you will make an enemy of me and my husband."

blade kuroda

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2017 2:40 pm
"She is likely buried somewhere. The other version of you had claimed her body in December. Sonny should not be involved in anyway, but we will likely need to take caution to ensure she does not receive any sort of backlash from anything involving Sunny."

He drew in a breath, "That said, your concern for their well being is very understandable."

People went to great lengths for those they loved.

silverah

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

Silverah
Vice Captain

Handsome Shoujo

11,200 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2017 4:42 pm
Liam nodded, and then, a moment later, a look of comprehension dawned on him. "I may know where," he said, and opened the laptop. He quickly typed something, and then swung it around to face Shun.

On it was a Google Maps page with a pin stuck in Ashdown Municipal Cemetery on Knowlton street.

"When Renard and I were young, before we had Ascencion, we purchased a pair of plots in the cemetery in town. It was new then, and we had every intention of living and dying here. Of course, our deaths never came, and we had many opportunities over the years to sell the plots - but we never did."

"A few weeks ago, I was on a run through the cemetery - as one does, and I noticed that the earth on one of our plots was recently turned," revealed Liam. "My counterpart may have placed her there before being... indisposed."

"I'm sure you can think of a reason to have the M.E. exhume her."

Blade Kuroda

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 7:14 am
Shun lifted his head at that, then nodded. It was a starting point to say in the least.

"Good to know. Thank you," he stated, before eyeing Liam a little suspiciously.

"...What happened to the counterparts of yourself and Renard anyway?"

Liam had to know something, given the disappearance and return.

silverah

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

Silverah
Vice Captain

Handsome Shoujo

11,200 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 7:17 pm
Liam's eye narrowed.

"Seeing as you are a member of law enforcement," he said. "I think I would prefer not to answer that."

Blade Kuroda

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 8:02 pm
Shun's good eye narrowed right back at Liam. If that wasn't a highly suspicious response, he wasn't sure what was.

"...Right."

Silverah

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

Silverah
Vice Captain

Handsome Shoujo

11,200 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 10:03 pm
"Indeed," said Liam, and then smiled brightly. "Have I answered the rest of your questions to your satisfaction?"

Blade Kuroda

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 5:40 am
Shun rose on up to his feet and gave a curt nod in response, "For now... yes. If I find anything you may be able to assist with, I will contact you once more."

Silverah

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

ashdown

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out