Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hivestuck

Back to Guilds

Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Alternia RP
[PRP] Hidden Treasures (Tantoe + Amonee)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yamashii

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 12:08 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

there are riches all around us if we know where to look!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 6:00 pm
It had been a long morning of wandering the wilderness. Amonee trailed his fingers on some of the greenery as he made his way towards a mysterious cave opening. He had not been down here before but he had been searching for new places lately. The jadeblood could not put his finger on why he had been struggling to paint these nights and thought a change of pace could help inspire him again.

"It sounds like water inside?" He could hear the faintest sounds of water echoing inside but it sounded deep in the cave. Was it worth investigating? He had brought a backpack full of rations. And it wasn't like he had to worry about getting trapped during the sunlit hours. It was decided, he would check it out.

It was interesting to see that there were cracks in parts of the rocks that let a little moonlight through. Patches of moss and other plants grew among the path and he felt like he was in some kind of beautiful folk tale. Maybe he ought to invite the others down here some time if it turned out to be magical inside.

"Ah! Glowing mushrooms?" It was truly amazing to see. A single soft glowing blue mushroom along the wall. Were there more in here? What other mysteries would he find inside this cave?

Yushika
feel free to have tantoe talk or stalk to amonee, i don't mind either way!

Yamashii

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2017 7:50 am
Tantoe wasn't a morning person, that much was for sure. Despite the normal excitement that usually vibrated under his skin, today he practically crawled behind his Lusus, eyes fluttering. It wasn't his idea to go on a walk, it was SlimeMama's. Something about 'you ought to exercise more often, little blue'. The thing was, he usually was an active troll. It wasn't often that SlimeMama had to encourage him to leave the hive, yet here he was, exhausted.

He liked to claim that boredom tired him. SlimeMama liked to counter that if he grew bored he should go out and fix it, but once Tantoe got in a place he was stuck. There hadn't been many rumors as of late of anything particularly exciting to do, and his flowers were still struggling to recover from SlimeMama's recent clumsy tumble over the hive.

So here they were, Tantoe forcibly trailing behind SlimeMama as she released a deep and echoing trill at him, probably a reminder for him to keep up. Tantoe sighed heavily in response, heading tossing back as he slumped his shoulders.

"I'm dyiiiiing." He wailed loudly. SlimeMama craned her large head back at him, an unamused frown on her face. The slime cat sighed, turning her head back to watch the trail they were walking on.

"You aren't even listening. I'm going to die if we continue, you know that? It'll be all your fault, too."

Nothing. Her silence was deafening. Tantoe groaned, snapping his head to watch her tail flick, goo dripping from the tip. Suddenly, the sound of a voice alerted him, and before his Lusus could protectively stand before him Tantoe zoomed on past her, spotting a cave.

"Stay!" Yowled his Lusus in her strange way of meowing. Not today! He had voices to discover!

"Hello?" He called into the dark cave, leaning on his tiptoes to peer inside. Oh, please tell him someone was inside, he was going insane with just SlimeMama as company!

Yamashii

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 9:51 pm
At this point, Amonee had crouched in front of the mushroom in order to inspect it closely. He reached to touch it when a voice jolted him out of this action. Scrambling back up to his feet, the jadeblood frantically searched the cavern with his eyes for the source of the voice.

"Hello! I'm over here!" It had sounded like a pleasant voice thankfully, not anything aggressive or dangerous. He could totally be wrong about this but Amonee was an optimist. The boy listened for footsteps and started towards them. Turning a corner, he gasped at the sight.

"Oh my goodness... Those are beautiful on you!" He motioned towards the crown of his own head to indicate that he was enchanted by Tantoe's flowers. What a lovely looking troll! He put a hand to his chest and took a step closer. The lusus was interesting to look at as well.

"Is this your cave? Or are we intruding somewhere together?" He laughed, pleased to have some company on his journey.

Yushika

Yamashii

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2017 4:42 am
'Hello! I'm over here!'

Tantoe perked up, head snapping towards the direction of the voice as he entered the cave fully and, at a light trot, headed to find the other troll in question. They met in movement, causing Tantoe to abruptly stop and break into a friendly smile at the sight of the other. It didn't hurt that the first thing said once Tantoe found the other was a compliment, chest puffing slightly as he craned his head to let the other see his flower crown. It was his pride and joy, made of flowers he himself grew!

SlimeMama had shrunk into house cat sized, seated next to Tantoe's ankles as she watched the two trolls communicate. She two almost seemed proud of her charges compliments.

Tantoe shook his head, peering at the cave around them. "It's not mine!" He chirped, hands sliding behind his back as his fingers locked together. Tantoe rocked onto his tiptoes to peer behind the other troll, flicking his eyes up to the older one.

"Can I explore with you?" He asked tentatively, although the expression on his face clearly hoped the other troll would let him come along!

Yamashii

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 3:58 pm
The boy's lusus was interesting, some sort of cat-like slime creature. Amonee gave her a polite bow of his head to show his respect. He had long since stopped bringing Unicroak, his own lusus, along on these journeys in order to let her rest at home. But it was nice to have this one around to keep an eye on Tantoe in case they fell into danger. Amonee himself was not the sharpest troll around. He squatted down, face to face with the blueblood.

"I'd love nothing better. My name's Amonee. Amonee Brycer." He straightened back up and motioned for the other boy to follow him as they walked. "What's yours?" The cave was starting to feel much cooler and there was definitely moisture coming from somewhere in here. The glowing mushrooms continued to pop up in small bunches, faintly lighting up areas of the cave with a sort of magical moodiness.

"Do you explore often?" He wondered if he ought to invite the boy to the Explorer's Guild with the rest of his friends. They were always looking for new places to go and new people to go with them!

Yushika

Yamashii

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2017 5:39 am
SlimeMama's ears perked up despite her best attempts to fake disinterest when Amonee noticed her. Their tail snapped side to side, a pleased trill escaping her at Amonee's bow. How polite - she liked this one. Tantoe's eyes followed Amonee as they lowered to their height, smile widening at the attempt made by the other for easier eye-contact.

"Yay!" He chirped in response, hands removing themselves from behind him to clap gently together. He knew today was going to be fun! He obediently trotted after the other when they began walking, taking large steps to keep up with the older troll. "Tantoe!" He answered eagerly. "Tantoe Kimmie." His voice dropped slightly, tone edging into one of awe as they began to be created more and more by the glowing mushrooms. For a second, the final question was lost upon him as his eyes hungrily drank up the aesthetically appealing sight - until SlimeMama gently nudged his ankle. Oh! Right!

"Oh! Yes, a loooot!" His hands raised into an arch to emphasize just how much he explored, fingers wiggling as he lowered them to his side once more."It's my favorite thing, ever!" His head raised to look up at Amonee, eyes trailing to view their outfit. Oh! He liked it! Always one to immediately blurt out what was on his mind, Tantoe launched right away into an entirely different subject.

"I like your outfit! It's pretty!"

Yamashii
Excuse me he's an excitable child help me

Alternia RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas