Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hivestuck

Back to Guilds

Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Alternia RP
[PRP] Train of Thought (Flydra + Philip)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Doutei

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 12:33 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
is this seat taken?

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2017 4:38 pm
It was a long trip to Civisect.

'I forgot to bring a book.' A young figure hung his head as he sat. It'd been fun to watch the scenery through the windows at first but by now the novelty was wearing off. He'd spent a good amount of beetles on this ticket and figured that maybe, in an effort to fight the boredom, he'd go explore the other cars. Gathering up his belongings (not that he had many), the hemoanon boy entered the hallway and started walking.

'I'm hungry.' The orangeblood noted and tried to figure out where the train trolley was. As he walked, the boy spotted an open car and peeked inside. There was a girl in a white coat with sleepy eyes. He couldn't quite make out what she was doing but that only made him more curious. For some reason, the room smelled like soap.

"Ack, sorry! I was looking for the trolley and got lost." He apologized once he realized she was staring back at him.

Yamashii

Doutei

Yamashii

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2018 4:16 pm
"That's alright. You're not bothering me." Flydra shifted her attention from her book to the newcomer. The train ride to Civisect was routine to her by now so any deviation from the norm made the journey feel a little shorter. She scooted over and patted the seat next to her.

"I asked for an energy drink a few minutes ago. The trolley should be back with it soon. You can wait with me." Her tone was not exactly sweet and friendly, somewhat cool and quiet. But she seemed okay with Philip's presence and fished through her purse for a bookmark. The book on her lap was laid open to pages of diagrams showing the circulatory system of troll anatomy. It was clear by the content of the book and the white labcoat on her shoulders that the girl was not merely interested in medicine as a hobby.

"If you have some time, perhaps we could talk. I'm always curious when I meet hemoanon trolls. Why do you hide your color? Don't you feel pride in your place on the spectrum?"

Doutei

Alternia RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff