Welcome to Gaia! ::

ashdown

Back to Guilds

rp guild for the community "ashdown" 

Tags: magical, realism, roleplay 

Reply ashdown
[DRP] The Second Hand Unwinds (Preacher & Chester) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2017 10:49 pm
hands on

"Nah." She reached over and shoved his shoulder. "Tell me we live together n' how we are n' ya can even conflagraaaate yaself. I'll allow it 'cause y'alright." Preacher grinned lop-sidedly. "I'm tired, but I'll tell ya all 'bout tha sigil s**t tomorrowww. I can get a boooodddyyy and, and.." She yawned widely.

"Scoot over." Preacher flung her leg back up on the bed from where it had slid off.

smerdle

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 12:59 am
hands on

Chester scooted. He wasn't even remotely tired, not after all of this, but he wasn't going anywhere until she slept, if he could even get away with doing so at that point. He wasn't exactly the stealthiest person in the world, but he needed a walk or a snack or something. He needed to think and he couldn't do that here. Rolling onto his side, he watched her for a few blinks before he nodded.

"Tomorrow. Now, you sleep."

The Semblance of Unity

Smerdle

Scamp

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 8:59 am
hands on

She nodded slowly. "Mmmmkay, Bester, Mester, Pester, guero." This was accompanied by a sleepy giggle and then, quite suddenly, she was out like a light.

smerdle

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 11:00 am
hands on

Chester smirked, watching her sleep for a length of time he told himself wasn't creepy because it was for informational purposes. Once he was fairly sure she wouldn't wake up, he crept out of bed and quietly made his way downstairs.

The Semblance of Unity
finitessimo

Smerdle

Scamp

ashdown

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items