Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2017 7:41 pm
"Yeah, but... the one you made. It doesn't belong in this world." Sonny picked at a loose sleeve on the hem of their blazer. "And I don't like it. I'm stuck. So're all of you."

Blade Kuroda

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2017 7:45 pm
Shun grunted lowly, "We did kind of ******** up with that one. But if anything, we would find a way to completely dismantle it while hopefully not ******** everything up further."

The means to do that was the tricky bit, though. Especially with the tidbits of what they needed to take down the cage for good.

shibrogane

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 1:18 pm
"Kind of is a kind way to put it," grumped Sonny. "But I agree. That should be something all of you focus on now. Because the time of the reset is coming, and you'll want to be ready when it arrives."

Blade Kuroda

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 2:54 pm
Shun let out a sigh. Yes... they had around a half year left, assuming the day and time of the reset hadn't shifted when they recreated the sigil.

"I do not suppose you would have any advice on the matter?" he asked. Sunny was ingrained with the cage, or something along those lines, but Sonny might not really have any real insight. In the very least, he felt that it was within Sonny's line of interest to have the cage removed completely due to their position, so they might be less inclined to lie. Then again... There was a possibility they could mention things that would only benefit them in the end. It didn't hurt to ask, though.

shibrogane

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 10:30 pm
Sonny shook their head. "I wasn't born into a world with your cage," they said. "I am the product of dozens of years of magical research and development. I was created to protect my world from your cage, and I suppose in the end I must have doomed it. Father and Papa aren't sure yet. I know less than nothing about your cage... you'll have to look elsewhere."

Blade Kuroda

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 10:52 pm
He slowly tilted his head, "You were created to prevent our cage? You guys knew of that before we came here?"

Shun supposed that wasn't impossible. It just seemed... improbable. It was also... curious. Sunny had been a product of the cage. Sonny obviously wasn't but...

It was curious.

shibrogane

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 11:01 pm
"Not specifically," said Sonny. "My father's a very powerful seer. He foresaw something and needed to prevent it, and I suppose he and Papa had already been thinking about creating a child. I think Papa's theory was that my creation might have caused the birth of your Sunny, eventually enabling all of you to latch your magic onto the 'beacon' that was me. But I don't know."

Blade Kuroda

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 12:03 am
That may explain the link that the two seemed to have, but damn that was a bit much to try and fathom. At the same time, if Sonny was involved with Sunny's murder after all, this could have something to do with it as well.

"Our Sunny was... considerably older than you, but I suppose that would not necessarily prevent much when we are talking about multiple universes and the like..." he muttered, "Unfortunately we cannot exactly ask him, unless he happened to keep some journals around on the matter."

shibrogane

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 12:46 am
Sonny blinked at this, seeming surprised.

"Um," they said. "He was gone. But he's come back. My papa, not your guy who was like my Papa but much older. You could ask him. And Father, too."

Blade Kuroda

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 12:54 am
"... He came back? Are there two Renards running around now or did something happen to the one that came from my old world?" he asked, blinking.

If there were actually two of them... he was going to need to figure out how to tell the difference between them.

shibrogane

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 1:09 am
Sonny laughed. "No, that's... I mean... it could happen, but I don't know, Father was acting weird and and now he's not. And Papa was acting very weird. Then he disappeared, and when he came back he told me he was so sorry for leaving me, and now he's normal again."

Blade Kuroda

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 7:58 am
"I wonder what happened to them," Shun mused. It sounded like Liam and Renard may have been re-replaced by the originals of this world. It was mildly concerning. Could that happen to the rest of them? It begged the question of where they were now. If they were still even around.

"I may have to try asking either of them about what they know of the cage, then."

He finished his tea, then set the cup down onto the table gently.

"I should be on my way. Thank you for the tea, and your time."

shibrogane

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 11:03 am
"I don't know," said Sonny. "Maybe they died."

They watched Shun stand up, and then joined him on the walk back to the door.

"It's no problem," they said. "I like you a lot better like this, you know. When you're not being all radical! top score! kind of weird."

Blade Kuroda

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 11:17 am
Shun gave pause at the comment. That was not something he particularly liked to be reminded of. He certainly hated himself during that time, more so than normal.

"Yes... I was infected by a veilworm for a month or so," he explained with a grunt, "I do not think there is anyone who enjoyed the way it influenced my behavior, myself included."

With a shake of his head, he went on out the door to head back to his apartment.

shibrogane
woo

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

ashdown

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items