Reply ashdown
[PRP] Return To Normalcy...? (Temp/Kaleb) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Grey Dragon

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2017 1:56 pm
Kaleb nodded again, willing to brave the evaluation of the fetch if it meant getting a start on things. Assembling a list would be a little more difficult in this world than in the one they came from. Most of his attempted treatments had been when he was much younger, and he couldn't rely on his parents in this timeline to fill in any of the details. At least he could cross off the "grow out of it" option for sure.

"Even if I can't actually watch what's going on, I can still feel the magic. Please... still teach me that much, even if that's all I can do..." He didn't mean it to come out in such a pleading tone, but at least his determination was out on the table.

The Semblance of Unity

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 8:57 am
Temperance shot him a puzzled look. "Of course. A blood phobia isn't the end-all and be-all of things, Kaleb. It's just more convenient if we can work on it. You can do a lot not involving any blood, you know." She smiled a bit; he looked so worried.

"For now, let's head back. We can do more once the magic settles, okay?"

grey dragon

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

Grey Dragon

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 10:52 am
Kaleb couldn't help but look worried. He still had his doubts, unreliable people could be dangerous in the medical field. There was so much risk involved... But there was no use in talking himself down from this before he had a chance to test his own capabilities properly.

"O-okay, I'll be ready," he said, hoping the magic settled sooner rather than later.

The Semblance of Unity

ashdown

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces