Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2017 9:36 pm
"As long as there's room for me," said Silk, "I will continue to look after my charges. I wasn't able to be a mother to Melany, so... the fetches are the only children I will ever have."

She shrugged and smiled.

The Semblance of Unity

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2017 9:51 pm
Horace couldn't help the relief that flickered across his face. "There's always room - you know you're indispensable, right?" He paused. "Do you want to visit this universe's Melany, sometime? I think she'll still be at my house - maybe until she's all recovered."

shibrogane

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2017 9:55 pm
"I would like that," said Silk. "When you have time, please, seek me out."

The Semblance of Unity

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2017 10:16 pm
"You know I'll always make time for you, Silk." He smiled faintly. "I should get out of your hair, though." Bending his head, he vigorously rubbed his face with both hand, knocking his glasses askew. Horace looked up.

"You're always super busy. B-but... promise to tell me if Odal decides he doesn't want to know? Like, not if he is my dad, but if he doesn't wanna know. If he doesn't, then I don't wanna."

shlbrogane

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 1:15 pm
"Of course I'll let you know," said Silk. "But I'm sure he will. All of us old ones are rather hungry for family." She smiled, and brushed her hair behind one ear. "Goodnight then, Horace. I'm going to go to bed for a very long time."

The Semblance of Unity

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 9:07 pm
He hoped that someone, somewhere, called her mom. "Goodnight, Silk, and.. thank you. I'll come find you later, okay? Wait, s**t, do I tell Melany your relation?" If he didn't ask, he was liable to just blurt it out.

shibrogane

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 10:16 pm
Silk shook her head. "I'm not that Melany's mother. Still... if you'd update me sometimes. I would appreciate it."

The Semblance of Unity

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 11:19 pm
"That," he pointed out a little sadly. "Is the exact same thing as could potentially be between me and Odal, isn't it?" Horace sighed. Maybe it would all come to naught; he shouldn't get any part of his hopes up.

"Of course I'll keep you updated."

shibrogane

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 12:38 am
"It could be," said Silk. "But it could also... not be. We'll see. And either way... I'm sure he'd like to know you regardless. If Melany has no mother... then that's different and I might like to meet her and tell her who I was, once. But I'm sure she does."

She rose from her seat. "Travel well, Warg Nokoni," she said, bowing slightly at the waist, then straightening.

The Semblance of Unity

ashdown

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces