[AFTERMATH] Til then Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2017 9:27 pm
"I... I guess that's good. It seemed like a burden more than anything." She made a thoughtful noise. "I kind of thought we, like the visitors, the regular nobles and weres and warg.. needed the conduits for some reason. The magic was too much? I don't remember." Temperance sighed.

shibrogane

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2017 9:37 pm
Pride said, "Probably there's something else to filter it now... but who knows. I don't."

The Semblance of Unity

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2017 10:18 pm
Temperance groaned before she could swallow the sound. This was something they hadn't accounted for. Reaching into her pocket, she produced a piece of paper and a pen. After a moment, Temperance handed the paper to Pride.

"Call me if you need any more healing than can be provided her. Or, just, whatever you need. I'll leave, so you can get some sleep, okay?"

shibrogane

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 1:16 pm
Pride nodded. "Okay," he said, sticking the paper into his pocket rather clumsily, like he wasn't used to making the motion. "Thanks. And be safe, and all."

The Semblance of Unity

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 9:22 pm
"You, too, Pride." She paused at the door, looking back. "I'm glad you're free." Temperance thought it was what he'd wanted; she hoped it was. And then she was off into the hospital. There was no point in trying to journey back, not when she worked here.

shibrogane
waves bye to pride

ashdown

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas