Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Alternia RP
[BATT] Time to Spare (Stryke + Tevini) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Doutei rolled 2 6-sided dice: 2, 5 Total: 7 (2-12)

Doutei

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 8:37 pm
Quote:
HP: 7/20
Damage: 1 (from ongoing)

"Sorry, just a little longer..." Tevini raised a hand as she continued to catch her breath. She was also letting her heart rate return to normal. Her attack on Stryke had been pretty intense, psychically but also emotionally. She wasn't sure what she would've done if he hadn't been able to block it. His powers were honestly the reason she felt it safe to practice fighting him at all. Keionx and the others were strong enough to defeat her, yes, but it didn't feel good to draw their blood and hurt them.

As much as she feared getting hurt, Tevini also feared hurting others.

"I'm sorry, it's just a lot." She turned her face away and wiped at her eyes, embarrassed.

leon_a_darkangel

leon_a_darkangel rolled 2 6-sided dice: 1, 4 Total: 5 (2-12)
PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 9:01 pm
Stryke recognized her distress. Forgetting about their battling for the moment, he put his weapons away as he walked to her. "tevini." Ryk spoke softly, trying to get her attention as he gently touched the other trolls shoulder. "it's okay.." He soothed the other. Stryke was glad he could help her safely practice her psionics, however what was more important was the troll behind them.

"it is not easy learning how to fight, especially if it isn't... what life was like for you. living a peaceful, quiet life to dealing with all this is...scary. but, you are doing wonderful. what you just did was incredible." Clasping a little tighter, he looked into her eyes.

"you are greater than you know. i admire your courage to learn, and pusssh yourself into something new. you're right. it is a lot." Stryke looked at her seriously. "it isn't easy the world we live in.. believe me." The burns and scars across his body spoke to those words.

"if it is any consssolation, i believe in you." Stryke concluded as he released her shoulder, and the contact he had initiated. Taking a step back, he looked to her. His smile was patient, as was his demenor. Stryke was more than willing to give her as much time as was needed. "we can also stop if you prefer." He mentioned, giving her a choice.

HP: 15/20
DMG: 0 DMG
Power: Adept Defensive - Style B: 0/2
Artifact: Novice Offensive A - 2/2
Weapon: +1 DMG

Doutei

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

Doutei rolled 2 6-sided dice: 5, 2 Total: 7 (2-12)

Doutei

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 9:15 pm
Quote:
HP: 7/20
Damage: 2 + 1 = 3

"Thank you." It was good she was already crying. His words were gentle and kind, as was his smile. She knew he was going easy on her, trying to comfort her despite the fact that she'd asked for this. It was what she needed at that moment and so she thanked him. Tevini was aware more than ever these days that she was relying on the selfless kindness of others. In the past she would've been too scared, too proud to come and ask for help as well as accept it. She might've even accepted it and then fled once she'd gotten what she needed. But now she was learning the importance of paying it back. Or perhaps forward.

"I can't stop. Not if you believe in me." She wiped at her face one last time and then settled back into a combat ready pose, with the smallest hint of a smile. She had two people who believed in her now, Cerpin and Stryke. Slowly maybe that number would increase. Eventually it might even include her in it. For now she'd take what she could get.

"Again!" And they were back at it, she gave him a few seconds to create some space before firing off another round of nails. This time she tried to use her powers to bend their path a little, to try and follow him.

leon_a_darkangel

leon_a_darkangel rolled 2 6-sided dice: 5, 3 Total: 8 (2-12)
PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 9:20 pm
Seeing that she was crying made him worry. Perhaps his words hadn't been thought out enough. However, she surprised him when she wiped away her tears. Nodding at her thanks he chuckled lightly. "of course. it is my pleasssure. if my talking helped in anyway, then i am glad." Stryke responded genuinely.

"that's the spirit! it will carry you on this journey and beyond." Seeing her find a battle ready pose, Stryke withdrew his daggers as he set himself up as well.

The again call out was met with her weapon being aimed and fired. Stryke had spent most of his energy reserves already. So when his body could only must a dim glow and nothing more he had no choice but to take the glancing blows. The fact she guided her powers judging by the faint pink glow, ensured they found their target.

Wincing, Stryke e ignored the aches and pains of combat as he came for her. It was risky, given she could shoot him at any moment.

HP: 12/20
DMG: 4 DMG

Doutei.

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

Doutei rolled 2 6-sided dice: 6, 3 Total: 9 (2-12)

Doutei

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 9:22 pm
Quote:
HP: 3/20
Damage: 4

Her body ached from exertion as she dashed around firing at Stryke while he attempted to close in on her. The dance of battle was truly exhausting, Tevini was learning. Adding in her psionics and the redblood felt her energy draining away. She had only one last push left in her and then she'd have to take a break.

"Hrah!" The girl fell down to dodge an attack and aimed straight up at him, firing. She was trying to see if this angle would give her enough of an advantage to justify taking the risk. It left her vulnerable for a few seconds while she rolled away and scrambled to get up.

Out of shape and breath, she turned to check on Stryke and braced herself for his next attack!

leon_a_darkangel
sorry for the wait!

leon_a_darkangel rolled 2 6-sided dice: 6, 2 Total: 8 (2-12)
PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 10:35 pm
Stryke could visibly see the strain on the redblood in both expression and demeanor. He wasn't too far off either, even with the training he had under his belt. As the routine came close to an end, Stryke felt his own psionics feebly attempt to block her firing at him. His surprise was evident as nothing happened as several little nicks and cuts blossomed on his gray skin. Wincing he ignored the sting as he rushed in.

Within arms reach he simply gave her a light tap on the shoulder with the flat end of his dagger as he smiled. "that would have been problematic if i meant to hurt you. how about we wrap it up here? i don't know about you but i'm thrisssty and hungry. would you like to stop by my hive? i can brew us some tea." He offered as he sheathed his daggers one last time.

Wiping his brow he exhaled with a large sigh. Glancing at his jacket he hung up he looked back at her. "one thing I found useful? using my psionics at least once or twice a day, even if it wasn't to fight. it helps familiarize your body with how to will them." Stretching, he went to retrieve his belongings. Stryke then rubbed at the scars on his neck as if it were a nervous habit. He carefully slid his jacket back on.

Waiting for her he looked at his companion as if he would wait as long as she needed to be ready.

HP: 8/20
DMG: 3 DMG

Doutei.
no worries! if you want to reply feel free, otherwise I figure this can lead into the next rp

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

Doutei

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2017 11:47 pm
Quote:
HP: 0/20

"Yes I need a break." Tevini admitted, breathing hard. She wasn't accustomed to all of this exercise and even less so the stress of battle. Grateful that Stryke was cutting them off there, she dusted herself off and wiped the sweat from her brow. She nodded at his advice to signal she was listening, deciding to make sure and integrate it into her routine. Tevini had tried practicing her powers a little bit outside of battle but feared losing control of them too much to do it daily. He was right though, she needed to get used to using them if she wanted to actually be able to call upon them or stop them.

"Something to drink would be great." The redblood followed him. She felt bad taking up so much of his time but Tevini was never one to refuse free food and drink unless they seemed dangerous. Stryke was proving to be safe enough for her. Shyly she followed him, wondering about the marks on his neck. It seemed a topic to wait and ask about later, perhaps once they were indoors and settled. Perhaps then she could ask about how he'd discovered his powers more in depth too.

And perhaps... they could become friends.

leon_a_darkangel
finished! thank you for the battle! prp will go up sometime soon!

Alternia RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff