Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hivestuck

Back to Guilds

Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Alternia RP
[PRP] There is someone you should meet... (Connie/Dillys)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hobo Pixi

Divine Demigod

17,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2017 9:50 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2017 9:59 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Now that sponsoring was pretty much over, Dillys wanted to talk to Connie about the new troll he had met. He was considering visiting him but wanted to see what his twin thought first. After all, Dillys was quite the worrywart and was over protective of Connie.

He waited till Connie had returned from their shop, looking over to her from the dining table. "Hey, how's the shop look?" He asked. It was Connie's turn to clean up the equipment and usually she did a better job than him but they had gotten a new piece of equipment so he was curious how it was to clean. "Lunch is on the counter." He added.

leon_a_darkangel
[img]http://i64.tinypic.com/2a8rskl.jpg[/img]

Hobo Pixi

Divine Demigod

17,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tipsy 100

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2017 3:59 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Connie had pouted when she checked the schedule and saw it was her turn to clean all the equipment. She had wanted to work on a few of her projects. Or maybe go out collecting seashells. She'd had hopes of running into Tzofia again..or just having something to do. Regardless of her initial disdain, Connie had worked diligently to clean everything. She had washed up the best she could. Yet the smudges of dirt from cleaning the new equipment was all over her. That combined with spilling some grease in her hair left her looking messy.

Not that she cared that much, her brother was the only one around right now besides their lusii.

Sliding into her usual seat at the dining room table she smiled at Dillys. "Hey you. Shops good. I went over everything, all the dust is cleared up. The machines run smooth as brand spanking new." She announced proudly. "The new forge was a pain in the butt. I couldn't reach the upper level. I got it once I climbed onto a chair." Connie was shorter than her twin, making anything higher up harder for her to get to. Resourceful as ever she hadn't let that stop her.

Her stomach growled as Dillys mentioned lunch.

"Mmm, thanks." She immediately hopped up and went for her food before returning with it, and a cup of water. Going back she brought Dillys one not really minding if he had a drink or not. "Sponsorship is nearly wrapped up eh? It was so neat seeing all the other trolls dressed up so nice." She mentioned. Connie took several bites of her food as she relaxed now that her hard work was complete.

"What's up with you Dilly?" She inquired. Peering at him curiously. Swallowing a bite of food Connie went for another once she spoke.

Hobo Pixi.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 12:13 pm

Dillys listened to his sister explain the new shop equipment and the pain it had been. He smiled a bit, "Well, we both are pretty short... but next time.. you can ask me to help you, okay?" He reminded her, getting up to get a wet rag and wiping the mess from his twin's face. Next was trying to get the grease off her hair. He then cleaned out the rag and hung it up. "Yeah, they were all pretty cool. My favorite was The Shield." He told her. Gan was certainly one of his favorites because he actually knew him. He had met him during soda pong during the last bloodfest. Sure, he had lost BUT he met an amazing highblood who didn't bully or pick on him.

Dillys sat beside Connie while she ate, sipping the drink his sister had brought him. "Well... I was thinking of visiting a friend but... He doesn't live near here so I'd have to travel." He told her. "I was thinking of heading out in a few days... and I will be back.. when I'm back." He looked to her, unsure how she'd take the news. "I met a cacti farmer. His name is Barius. He's a highblood... well a greenblood. He offered to show me his cacti friends... so I thought I'd go." He felt nervous. He hadn't ever really been away from his twin before.

leon_a_darkangel

Hobo Pixi

Divine Demigod

17,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tipsy 100

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 12:48 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Despite the difficulties she had faced, Connie was more grateful for the fact they had functional equipment. Beaming she nodded. "At least you are a little taller...I will keep that in mind." She giggled as he got up. The smaller trolls eyes widened as the rag touched her face. Wrinkling her nose up she sat still as it benefited her. The fact he also got the grease mostly out of her hair was welcomed exchange. "Thank youuuu" She added sweetly with a toothy grin.

"The Shield? Ahhh yeah I liked him. The whole event was so neat. Lots of trolls with larger than life personalities." She sighed in a dreamy fashion. Eating her lunch she peered at her twin as the last couple bites vanished into her waiting mouth.

"Oooh? How far away is your friend? I met a purpleblood named Tzofia on the beach the other night. We got so busy with the event I forgot to tell you! Your friend sounds neat, but something tells me you mean way farther than even the near by city huh?" Worrying at her bottom lip slightly, she tried to decide what to think of him leaving. "It is going to be weird being away from you. Can you call me on if your friend has a phone maybe, please?" Connie requested. "Gosh. Who am I going to bug in the middle of the morning?" She teased as she poked at his arm.

Considering how he seemed nervous Connie nodded to him. "No worries Dilly. If you want to go, just be safe okay...?" Connie pleaded more or less as her playful tone still indicated her concern for her twin.

Hobo Pixi

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2017 10:12 pm

Dillys rubbed his neck, "Well honestly, I am not entirely sure where he lives. I mean... I know the general area." He confessed. "I can try to call, yeah." The redblood stretched some. "Oh good... I am happy you are making friends... Are they low bloods like us?" He asked, a hint of concern behind his question. He felt it was his job to protect his twin in this cruel world but sometimes he felt his over protectiveness would cause a ripple in his and Connie's relationship.... So every know and then... He just pretended he wasn't worried to death.

"Tzofia?...a purple blood?" Nope, nevermind... The worry was definitely there. "You were nice and proper to her... right?" He asked her, clearly worried. "...She isn't mean to you, right?" Oh mothergrubber! Was it time to runaway and start a life elsewhere?! As much as Dillys loved his twin, she wasn't always the best with words. What if she mouthed off to this highblood!?

leon_a_darkangel

Hobo Pixi

Divine Demigod

17,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tipsy 100

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2017 10:38 pm
Connie looked at him, her gaze searching as she listened to her brother. Her hand shot out, grabbing at his sleeve and lightly tugging at it in concern. Hearing him indicate he didn't know exactly where he was going was...worrisome. "Oh..well. I know you are a capable troll." She smiled, despite her pumpbiscuit racing slightly.

"Oh.. yeah!" She chirped pleasantly. "I love meeting new trolls." Connie confessed. They had been together since their wiggling day...it seemed like a great idea given they had crawled from the same egg. It had always just made sense to stick together. While they didn't do everything together, they still supported one another.

Tilting her head, she could hear the concern in his voice. "Purple yes." She confirmed. "I let her have a nice piece of glass...yes I was nice. Tzofia even wanted to come see where we work..she was worried it wouldn't be alright. I told her of course it was." Connie patted the others hand. She wasn't worried, and neither should he. Connie knew how to mind her manners around a highblood after all.

"Look. You go see your friend...and I'll watch the shop until you get back. I promise everything will be okay Dilly." The other troll soothed.

Hobo Pixi

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2017 10:36 am
Dillys rubbed his neck as he listened to Connie. Should she really be making so many friends with highbloods? It really worried him... Sighing, he nodded finally. "Well if you say so. You better check in with me. I guess I'll go see my friend and be back when I'm back. I'm taking Papa Petri with me." Dillys paused as he smiled ever so slightly at his twin. He got up, so the two could embrace before they went to do what they needed to. "Stay out of trouble, don't piss off any highbloods. Don't steal some s**t...but do sell some s**t. Love you. Byeee."

Dillys heard his sisters replied affection as he gathered up his things. She said it would be okay...but would it really? They weren't wrigglers anymore, going out like this was important for both of them to establish their own independence.

Hobo Pixi

Divine Demigod

17,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tipsy 100
Alternia RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items