[PRP] Burned out [Jeremiah/Shun] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2017 9:33 pm
"You think he could have possessed someone who was not Ezra Fitzpatrick?" Shun asked.

A moment of silence went by.

"Do you still think that will happen now should he die?"

azuredreams

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2017 10:03 pm
"I've no idea, it's certainly a possibility. We've no idea of where the Burning Man ends and the man that once was the Noble Ezra begins." His fingers flicked through the air, Jeremiah shaking his head.

"As it stands, conquest is an aspect of the Court, so something might happen regardless of that."

Blade Kuroda

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2017 10:49 pm
He raised his brow.

"Regardless... I believe he needs to die."

azuredreams

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2017 7:54 pm
"We'll see," replied Jeremiah. "Especially with the birth of a new Court. If he faces trial and death is the only choice in the end."

So be it.

Even if Jeremiah knew, in the end, his own ties to the Burning Man made things ultimately more and more complicated.

Blade Kuroda

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2017 8:18 pm
"I can only hope that whoever tries him will see it. Given that he is effectively immortal right now, if anything else is done to him, he can potentially recover or break free only to cause havok once more."

Even if they stripped him of his magic just as what had happened to Alexis, that wasn't exactly a sure thing.

azuredreams

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2017 10:03 pm
"Were he to be killed, it would likely have to be a death that sticks but even then, I am not certain that can be done." Jeremiah's fingers twitched. "As this world already has an Ezra Fitzpatrick and it is not the Burning Man. That is a man who belonged to a world we are no longer connected to.

"Though that is partially why we are in this predicament in the first place." A breath escaped before he sighed. "My apologies that I could not inform you about what was happening- that he would find you." Shun would know why, of course, as the geas was still in effect. Not that an apology was really needed.

Blade Kuroda

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2017 10:08 pm
"We will need to watch Ezra Fitzpatrick carefully. But if the court is to change, then perhaps his path to becoming another Burning Man will be cut off. We will need to see."

At the mention of the whole false charter business, his fingers twitched at the memory.

"No. I sensed all of this was some ******** trap. I should have stuck with my instincts."

He had been a bit preoccupied at the time, but he didn't think of that as much of an excuse.

azuredreams

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2017 9:11 pm
"This is an Ezra Fitzpatrick who does not have to worry about his fiance tithing him, so ... I would say that the path to the Burning Man is not there for him." Jeremiah was certain of it, if only because things were so radically different in this world.

"Xanatos gambit," he said, a huff of breath escaping. "It did not matter if you did not because, in all honestly, he likely would have killed you if you had tried to refuse or followed your instincts."

Blade Kuroda

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2017 2:18 am
Shun just grumbled under his breath, "Whole lot of good all of his xanatos gambits did him in the end."

It didn't matter to him that Ezra likely would have 'forced' the consent out of him, as ironic as that thought was. A part of him still felt as though he could have done something more about it before. Not that it mattered at this point.

"I just hope the fetches that are containing him are not sympathizers. Rather not have any further unpleasant surprises before this is all over."

azuredreams

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 7:59 pm
"I don't think they would let any that ... are close to him near him." Jeremiah thought of September and July, a strange twisting feeling in his chest felt. It was a feeling he would think of later, not now.

"The fetches may be loathe to act against him but he's a threat, so I doubt they give him much to work with."

Blade Kuroda

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 9:35 pm
"I hope you are right about that," Shun grumbled.

He looked over his healing hand, then back to Jeremiah.

"Is there anything else you want from me?"

azuredreams

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 6:51 pm
"No, there's nothing else at the moment. Nothing that can't be handled after we've dealt with this." Jeremiah's shoulders rolled and stretched, fingers clenching for the cane he had gotten used to but was no longer there.

"I'll leave you to rest, Shun." He turned to go, fingers flicking in goodbye. "See you in the morning." ... because then they would be casting and changing the way this world worked.

Blade Kuroda
wrap on your post ~

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 8:12 pm
With a low grunt, Shun turned towards the bed so that he could get some more rest, leaving Jeremiah to see himself out.

azuredreams

ashdown

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces