Reply Alternia RP
[PRP] Shifting Sands (Barius + Tevini)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Doutei

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2017 12:04 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
how will these sands of mine
change over the course of time?

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2017 12:23 pm
It'd been weeks now since Tevini had gone home and it was starting to bother her. She longed for her workshop, to return to her inventions. Sure she'd had a simple tool belt with a few supplies but they weren't enough to really build anything. And it wasn't like Etsali was going to steal her an entire new set of materials that she had waiting for her at home. The redblood had considered asking her to just break in and steal that but she didn't want to risk it truly scaring Cerpin into believing they'd been found out. She was mad at him but she didn't want to inflict that kind of trauma.

So here she was out in the dunes of Chittentown's desert, searching for one of her older models that she'd left in the sand. The cool night air felt nice as she wandered through the sand, scanning the area for the little clues she'd left herself for the right location. She was looking for a particular cluster of rocks next to a three pronged cactus. It wasn't a very tall cactus but it'd been the best landmark she could find at the time. Eventually, she found it and began to dig it out, as she had buried it. The metal was cold as she grasped for it, having stayed out of the sun in it's hidden spot. Extracting it, she sat down on the ground to brush the sand off and began to examine it.

It was one of her rockets that she'd been working on a way to propel the spaceship without powers, before Tevini had discovered her own latent telekinesis. This was one of the earlier models she'd made as a child and been too afraid to test. The redblood smiled quietly at how her fears hadn't changed much since there, only been added to. Perhaps she needed to try combating them harder now. She was growing up and needed to get a handle on herself. Especially since she didn't know where she and Cerpin would stand once she returned home, what she could count on him for after this.

It was decided. She was going to set this rocket off to work on her confidence. Even though she'd come out here to collect parts, this was more important. She could scavenge for the remains once it landed. The important part was to prove to herself that doing things didn't guarantee that they would go wrong. Clicking through a few buttons, she began to set it's course and propped it up on one of the rocks. Backing away, the redblood noted a strange sound from somewhere behind her and then suddenly a bright flash of light in front.

"Wa-" Tevini screamed before the explosion blasted her and everything in the 50 foot radius before it all went black.

-ChemicalBeat-
Sorry for the wait, I promise I didn't forget! And I'll take care of waking them up in my next post if you want, I just wanted to let you post how Barius followed and stuff before I moved to the next part!

Doutei

Alternia RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff