[COMPLETE] Heartbeat, Heartbeat Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2017 7:15 pm
    "I can't believe you two." He made a harsh huffing sound, but didn't seem to be acting out in favor of their task at hand. Eli had the stone shoved in there, the papers. Ollie lobbed the stopwatch in, not wanting to look at the ticking seconds; and he didn't have to, because his mind was counting down anyway, and his vision was darkening at the edges and his chest hurt terribly to breathe.

He stared at the guitar. The box had been more than enough to accommodate the arm, but...

There was an unfortunate twang sound as he cracked the instrument over his knee, his ears floofy and raccoon-like, his nails claws and the robe bulging in the back with the presence of—presumably—his tail. It was messy, but he crammed it into the box.

"Save it for afterwards. You both owe me— now come on, like we practiced."

saedusk
The Semblance of Unity

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2017 7:25 pm
"You like me, anyway, Ollie." He grinned cheekily. "Okay, just like before... let's refresh the blood." Horace grimaced and ran his hand sharply down the edge of the box. He'd thought about sanding or coating the edges, but he guessed his lack of motivation was a good thing. For good measure, he did both hands and pressed them to the top of the box lid, leaving bloody streaks on it.

He looked back at Ollie and Eli. "I figured it was worth a go. Hurts though."

saedusk
melancholies

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

saedusk

Dedicated Bunny

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2017 7:33 pm
"You know I'm good for it, Ollie." It was cheeky, but the way it lightened the mood was nice. At least until Horace decided to be too metal for his own good, absolutely destroying his hands on an unfinished corner of the box. Sympathy pains shot up Elliot's arm and he grimaced.

"You're asking a lot, you know," he said, scrunching his nose. "But I guess it couldn't hurt. Ah, maybe I should rephrase that... It might help." Following suit, but doing it much more gracefully, Eli left a thin slice in his hand and made sure not to drip his blood anywhere but the box. His palm pulsed angrily.

"I hope it helps, anyway." He sure as hell didn't want to slice his hand open for nothing.

Melancholies
The Semblance of Unity

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2017 7:52 pm
    Oliver only shook his head, "Of course I like you," He snapped right back, though it wasn't very venomous, "You're both dumb..."

He looked at his shaky, shaky hands. Taking in a deep breath, he dragged one of his claws along the meat of his hand—it wasn't as deep at the last time, but he still winced—and he let the red ichor drip onto the box, right onto the sigil that had inscribed before. Afterwards he rubbed both his hands together, the majority of his palms coated with the potent conductor.

Ollie grabbed for their hands then—one in Horace's, one in Elliot's—"Start casting. I'll focus."

The Semblance of Unity
BLOODPACT
saedusk
GO

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2017 8:34 pm
The box began its work, shattering apart the guitar, the corrupted Charter, the stone, the song. They couldn't see it, but they could feel it, like resting their hands on the side of a blender as it churned. It began to smooth out, to slow, and then there was only the empty hum of the box.

Something crunched, somewhere above their heads.

Quote:
Yall can rejoin the group after the 11pm GM post! Until then, nice job!

Melancholies
The Semblance of Unity
saedusk

ashdown

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out