Cut's Both Ways - Shun and Zac Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2017 9:12 am
Shun raised his brow at that. It certainly sounded like something Tucker would say, but still. He slowly shook his head, then drew in a breath, "As far as I am aware, no one has really gotten a good look at my imposter's face. Though perhaps Tucker did. I do not know. I have not exactly encountered him, personally, either."

He had, however, been avoiding wearing a hood since this started. Since apparently that was what his double was using to obscure his face.

Endejester

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2017 9:46 am
"It was implied they saw it pretty well, but..." He shook his head thoughtful.
"I... I don't know, Look, I don't like you, not after Heliodora - but ... good luck? Let me know if I can help, preferably without involving knives."

Blade Kuroda

endejester
Crew

Feral Cat

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2017 9:57 am
Shun scoffed at that. Zac didn't have to tell him that for him to know. Their last encounter had made that all too clear, even if neither of them were quite acting themselves due to the damn veilworms.

"You are probably better off just staying out of it," he grumbled, "The last thing I need is having another person supposedly being attacked by 'me'."

endejester

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2017 10:41 am
"Yeah..." He said softly, glancing away. "I'll try and make sure that doesn't happen either. Good luck Mister Kuroda."

Blade Kuroda
IDK wrap? I'm not sure where to go?)

endejester
Crew

Feral Cat

ashdown

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items