Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hivestuck

Back to Guilds

Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Alternia RP
[BATT] Basket Ball Gown (Hemera + Amonee)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yamashii

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 4:08 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

get your head in the game!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2017 11:24 am
It was one of those rare nights that Amonee had actually rested during the daytime. This meant he had an abundance of energy just waiting to be used up! In order to spend some of it, he jogged into town to look for something to do. Near one of the basketball courts, he spotted a face he'd seen before. A tealblood who had been on his tv screen recently!

"Hemera! It's been a while, it's so good to see you!" He placed a hand on her shoulder to get her attention. Amonee was not great at the concept of personal space. In his other arm, he held a basketball against his hip.

"Are you doing anything right now? Let's play a game together!" He was so terrible at sports and yet could not shake off the urge to play them. The jadeblood was worried she'd be much better than him after seeing how athletic she'd been for her performance but he decided it would be alright either way. The game was for fun!

"If I beat you, you have to design a gown for me! And if you win, I'll paint you a portrait of whatever you want!" what was a competition without a wager?

Gl!tch~

Yamashii

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2017 3:08 pm
After enough Bloodfests, Mera found that she did, in fact, like recreational sports. Less grueling than mountain-climbing, but also a good workout. And she certainly had no issues with keeping fit! Tonight she would like to practice something a person could play either on their own or with others. That, surprisngly, didn't lend to many sports. But basketball? It certainly was an option.

Before starting for the night, she had wanted to read a little bit, though. And that's when Amonee popped up. Mera looked his way, vaguely surprised to see him. "Ah- Amonee." How pleasant! And maybe not...? Upset with her like Nucleo had been? Maybe? She coudl only hope. "You look well."

And sporty, considering that he also looked ready to exercise too. It didn't take long for him to invite her to play a game. She blinked. Mera wasn't used to playing sports with others outside of Bloodfest. That seemed like a nice idea, actually. Just getting to play. No trophies. No stakes.

Until Amonee brought up some stakes. Well. A wager. Not too bad, all things considering. "That sounds fine to me," she said with a nod. Mera got up and tied her hair up. "What shall it be? B-ball classique or hoofbeast...? Or something else? What do you have in mind?"

Yamashii

Yamashii rolled 2 6-sided dice: 4, 6 Total: 10 (2-12)
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2017 9:48 pm
Quote:
HP: 20/20
Damage: 6

"Classique it is!" Amonee was honestly worse at hoofbeast so he opted for the game he had a better shot at. It wasn't out of some kind of manipulative streak but just because he honestly would lose hoofbeast in the shortest amount of rounds possible. It had happened before, embarrassingly enough. He started to dribble the ball clumsily but well enough to play.

"Coming through!" The jadeblood laughed, delighted as he lunged forward to make a break for it. He was so incredibly happy to have someone willing to play with him. Xavier and the others were dear friends to him but they weren't much into sports.

Gl!tch~

Yamashii

Gl!tch~ rolled 2 6-sided dice: 5, 2 Total: 7 (2-12)

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 12:53 pm
HP: 14/20
DMG: 2

PWR: 1/1

"Ah-" She didn't expect Amonee to push through as hard as he did, for some reason. Maybe because he was otherwise a gentle soul? Clearly not something to underestimate! "And there you go, indeed!"

Mera jogged after, trying to paw the b-ball away once she got close enough.

Yamashii
We could probably roll out the rest of this battle. :ma Hmmm

Yamashii rolled 2 6-sided dice: 4, 4 Total: 8 (2-12)
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2017 5:55 pm
Quote:
HP: 18/20
Damage: 4

To be honest, Amonee was incredibly enthusiastic about sports but not incredibly learned about them. He knew he was supposed to get the ball and shoot it but specific strategies or plays were beyond him. Hemera nabbed the ball for a moment and he panicked.

"No! I won't let you!" The jadeblood dashed after her, flustered and a little over excited. He parked himself between her and the rim of the basket, reaching his hands high up in the air to try and block her from any shots. Thankfully he was tall but that was about all he had going for him right now.

Gl!tch~
that's fine with me! whatever's easiest for you! : 3

Yamashii

Gl!tch~ rolled 2 6-sided dice: 4, 5 Total: 9 (2-12)

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2017 6:15 pm
HP: 10/20
DMG: 5

PWR: 1/1

"You won't let me?" A fascinating comment to make. However, that didn't mean Mera assumed she had any leverage; Amonee at full height with his arms up felt vaguely intimidating, in a competitive sporting sort of way. She had to sway this way and that, bouncing the ball, until she found an opening to the side.

Mera jumped and tossed. "Hup!" She shoots...!

Yamashii

Yamashii rolled 2 6-sided dice: 4, 3 Total: 7 (2-12)
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2017 7:11 pm
Quote:
HP: 13/20
Damage: 3

"Ack!" Amonee watched her shot sail past him, spiral around the rim and drop in. It was a point in Hemera's favor and he had to commend her for her aim. Grabbing the ball from the ground, he started dribbling again.

"You're very good at this. Do you play a lot of sports?" Amonee looked hopeful at her answer. He so badly wanted friends to play sports with, even if he was kind of lousy at them. The jadeblood attempted to charge down the middle to get close to the basket!

Gl!tch~

Yamashii

Gl!tch~ rolled 2 6-sided dice: 4, 3 Total: 7 (2-12)

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2017 7:24 pm
DMG: 3

PWR: 0/1

"Not terribly regularly, but I would like to. Playing competitively at Bloodfest with little prior experience is poor planning, I've found." But she was pretty chuffed at that basket. Mera did always enjoy looking good, even if it was for just a moment.

Amonee came her way, and Mera went in to push the ball away from the jadeblood. As she did so, she slipped and fell. "Oh!"

Her ice covered her skin and shielded her immediately, easily enough from the sweat garnered from the physical activity. The second skin cushioned her fall, but she still had to get back up and go after Amonee. As she did, it started to flake off, having cracked upon impact.

Yamashii

Yamashii rolled 2 6-sided dice: 2, 5 Total: 7 (2-12)
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2017 8:41 pm
Quote:
Damage: ?

"Oh my gog!" His eyes widened as Hemera began to slip and he instinctively reached to try and grab her to stop her fall. He was too late though and something incredible happened instead. Amonee's eyes grew wide and he slowed to a stop, holding onto the ball in amazement.

"W-what...? Are you alright? I never knew..." Amonee gasped as ice formed across Hemera's body. He had not expected that at all! He wondered perhaps if there was something strange about him that attracted trolls with these magical abilities, he seemed to run into a lot of them. Each one beautiful and unique in the most wondrous of ways!

He barely remembered they were playing a game and began to dribble again but it was clear he was paying more attention to her (and the ice) than the ball!

Gl!tch~

Yamashii

Gl!tch~ rolled 2 6-sided dice: 5, 5 Total: 10 (2-12)

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2017 8:59 pm
DMG: 5

"Mm." Mera felt no need to explain herself, or linger too long on the whole I-have-powers thing. It flared up when she needed it, but she didn't want it to become her defining attribute. She had been doing so well leaving it as an unnecessary detail... "I'm fine."

Then she swooped in and curled her wrist around the ball, ensnaring it and dribbling along and away from Amonee. She smiled as she did so. "See?"

Yamashii

Yamashii rolled 2 6-sided dice: 4, 1 Total: 5 (2-12)
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:30 pm
Quote:
HP: 5/20
Damage: 1

"Aah! You got me!" Amonee laughed but felt embarrassed at how easily she had stolen the ball away. He rushed after her, trying to look for an opening to grab it back. Unfortunately, the jadeblood just wasn't very good at this game. His only chance came as she dribbled forward and he tried to lunge at it with great enthusiasm. The ball went flying off the court from the impact of his hand and he flushed sheepishly.

"Oops, sorry, I'll get that!" He jogged off to retrieve it. Picking it up, he tossed it towards Hemera for her to start up the game again. Technically it had been his fault so it was only fair, right? Amonee got into position between her and the basket once more!

Gl!tch~

Yamashii

Gl!tch~ rolled 2 6-sided dice: 2, 1 Total: 3 (2-12)

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2017 6:47 pm
HP: 9/20
DMG: 0

Hemera could only watch, slightly astounded, as the ball Amonee managed to slap away flew much farther off than it probably was supposed to. No one really strategized to send basketballs out-of-bounds, did they?

But at least she could take that time to take a momentary breather and wiper her brow before the ball came back her way. The tealblood caught it with ease.

"You're definitely trying, Amonee! That in and of itself is admirable." She bounced the ball a couple of times, gauging the distance between herself and the net.

Assuming she was close enough, Hemera jumped and tossed the ball to the hoop. Her form was good enough, but her wristwork wasn't enough to get it in the hoop. It bounced off the rim instead.

"Hm." She watched with slight distaste. She'd have to do better...

Yamashii

Yamashii rolled 2 6-sided dice: 4, 6 Total: 10 (2-12)
PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2017 5:20 pm
Quote:
HP: 5/20
Damage: 6

"still filling"

xxGl!tch~

Yamashii

Gl!tch~ rolled 2 6-sided dice: 6, 6 Total: 12 (2-12)

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2017 6:21 pm
HP: 3/20
DMG: 6

Words  
Alternia RP