Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply 1x1/1x2 Roleplays
Primal Living Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 7:12 pm
Erika
User Image

Quinn

She looked down at him and pressed her forehead against his. "Hmmm, your hunger has grown. As mine has as well." Haroldina said. Only to lay on her side and let him take control of this.

eternalknight2013

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 3:33 am
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Calder grinned and then captured her lips in a scorching kiss. He pinned her hands down again Eventually he had them spend the next few hours entangled together in bed. Once their fun ended Calder was laying next to Haroldina.  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2017 10:07 am
Erika
User Image

Quinn

Haroldina was tiredly smiling at him as she was cuddled up to him. "Calder, things are a bit crazy. We have found each other again. I, more like, we, she and I are with child.", she said as she was referring to Erika. "And seeing Frey and he said that you're Ullr.", she said, well looking at him as her head was on his chest.

eternalknight2013

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 9:12 am
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Calder laid there and thought over what had happened. He had to admit that it was a rather strange experience. He was starting to see his multiple lives. He saw Cassidy and his childhood. He saw his own childhood training with his father and fighting with his older brothers trying to prove he was skilled and their equal in combat. He also caught faint glances of his first life as Ullr. He was different from the others of the Norse pantheon. While they were often boasting about their feats he was in the quiet of the forest with his bow. He only ever went to Asgard when the All-Father needed someone to rule in his stead. Calder brought himself back to the present and was running his hand up and down Haroldina's back."I am starting to notice some things that hadn't happened in my life or that of my other self. Still I only think of myself as your Calder. Know that my joy for the news is unparalleled. It was only because of that traitor that we had to have our lives taken from us."He kissed the top of her head and continued to lay there.  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

1x1/1x2 Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out