Reply Alternia RP
[PRP] SPF 50 (Lorata + Cerpin)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yamashii

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2017 4:06 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

vacation's where i wanna be
party on the beach where the fun is free
we don't need a holiday, it's time to celebrate
'cause i need a break, i need a vacation

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2017 4:18 pm
It was getting hotter these nights. Chittentown was already pretty unbearable but the summer parts of the sweep could get incredibly miserable. After all he'd been through lately, Cerpin felt he deserved a break. He'd closed down the club and hopped on the nearest train to Civisect to enjoy the grand opening of a new water park he'd heard about. Supposedly there was a secret section where you could swim with sharks. He kind of hoped it was true.

And that was how he'd gotten here, dressed in his purple and gold trunks with a fluffy towel draped over his shoulder as he surveyed the area for the best place to claim as his own. He wished he had remembered to bring some shades. He could see a lot of other trolls wandering around with stylish sunglasses as they sipped on their fruity drinks. One of them looked kind of familiar.

"Lorata? It is you! Taking a break from the competition too, huh?" The seadweller looked radiant as always, dressed in chic fashions that caught the eye of other onlookers. It didn't seem like her posse was with her today, to his luck. Rumors about the sirens were that they were kind of a pain when they were all together.

"We should do volleyball again sometime." He grinned. She had been a great teammate, both talented and easy on the eyes.

"Have you been on the slides yet?" They loomed over the rest of the water park, intimidatingly tall and twisted. Several screams of terrified and delighted trolls inside could be heard from all over the park.

KitsuneAura

Yamashii

KitsuneAura

Magical Detective

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 10:13 pm
"Hm?" Lorata turned at the sound of her name, searching out the source of the familiar voice. Thanks to the competition, more and more people were coming to recognize her as well as what she stood for. She'd already been approached a few times around the city, but fans didn't tend to go right for such a familiar address, meaning...Aha! Her gaze settled on him and her smile brightened.

"Cerpin!" She reached up to lift her sunglasses, settling them comfortably in front of her horns, and moved to towards the purpleblood. "I wasn't expecting to see you here." It had been a little odd, learning he was one of Chittentown's representatives. Her experience as a child in that desert hadn't been the greatest, after all, and she'd never quite gotten over her disbelief that anyone would choose to live there when they had the means to live here, by the water.

"Ah, I'd like that! I bet Scorpa would be up for a rematch, even." It was too bad her sirens hadn't been able to make it tonight, or they might have been able to arrange for a game more definitely. They could work that out later though, because Cerpin had cut right to the most interesting part of the park. "Not yet! I was just thinking of giving them a try though." The screams she'd been hearing from them since she'd gotten here had seemed promising. "Want to go up with me?"

Yamashii

Alternia RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff