Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 8:01 pm
sunflowers

Shiloh stopped, his hands up submissively. He knew how Jamie was. He didn't want to freak him out any worse. "Okay, okay. Staying. Rodger wilco." He slowly walked forward.

"I meant it though. Like uh, it's okay..." He paused, "I guess you didn't get my text..."

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 8:03 pm
beanie baby

Bean squeaked.

"I-I dunno if I'm ready to make more." Shiloh said suddenly, "It's hard enough being plant-dad to one of them. I'm only nineteen Jamie! We're teen parents." He reminded him of the fact.

"I do have like, a billion back in Court though..."

saedusk

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

saedusk

Dedicated Bunny

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 8:43 am
from me to you

It wasn't going to be sad, but in the momentary solemnness, Jamie ran a comforting thumb over Shiloh's cheek. Then it was gone just like it came.

"So cute..." he murmured, as if temporarily entranced. "You'd be lemonade, too, y'know. All that blonde hair..." The hand once settled near Shiloh's jaw slipped up and into 'all that hair,' massaging at his scalp. Massage, massage, ruffle.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 8:44 am
sunflowers

Hands still at his mouth, Jamie shook his head. He hadn't gotten any text. Even if Shiloh's message had gone through, he probably would've been too distracted by his closet diving adventures to notice it. It made his insides churn to admit it now that he was discovered, but he'd been having fun.

"You don't... think it's weird?" he asked, knowing full well Shiloh didn't think it was weird. He couldn't help it. He needed the reinforcement. "You really think... it's... cute?"

saedusk

Dedicated Bunny

saedusk

Dedicated Bunny

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 8:45 am
beanie baby

"We're teen parents..." Jamie echoed, but the effect was totally lost when Shiloh immediately admitted to having something like a billion sprouts hiding out in his court space.

"What's one more on top of a billion??" he asked incredulously, laughing. "Well you gotta at least take me to see them."

Melancholies

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 5:52 pm
from me to you

Shiloh loved being touched by Jamie, holy s**t. "We'd both be lemonade. You'd be the pink kind." He laughed, "My rule of thumb is always the blue icees over red, but with lemonade I gotta go pink over yellow."

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 5:54 pm
sunflowers

Jamie was right; he didn't really have to ask. The thing was, before Shiloh even opened his mouth, there was a sudden rush of acceptance between their vibrant mind drift, an overwhelming duh. When he spoke, it only reinforced that, "'Course I do. Anything you do is cute." He blinked, "Your confidence is real cute. You know I'm okay with anything you wanna do, right? Like, it'd kind of defeat the whole purpose of trying to drag you through the cycles with me if I didn't."

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 5:55 pm
beanie baby

"Well—!" Shiloh balked too, "Listen, they're not like Bean though. I made them on accident. They like... they're not as... familiarized, I guess. Like, they like me, but they're all really shy."

"We could probably get them to warm up to you, though."

saedusk

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

saedusk

Dedicated Bunny

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 7:02 am
from me to you

"You're not just saying that because I'm the pink one, right?" he asked cheekily, ruffling around in his hair even more. Shiloh loved being touched and Jamie loved touching him. So, so much. It was a win-win.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 7:02 am
sunflowers

The relief wasn't immediate and it didn't totally sweep Jamie off his feet and onto cloud nine, but it was there and it helped. He finally dropped his hands, his cheeks faintly flushed pink.

"I know..." he said, but it didn't sound pouty the way Jamie's I knows often did. It meant a lot to him that Shiloh was so supportive and he wanted to make sure it was obvious. "I wanna be more confident, but it's hard." Taking a few steps forward, he absolutely radiated an aura of please hug me.

saedusk

Dedicated Bunny

saedusk

Dedicated Bunny

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 7:05 am
beanie baby

"Pleeeease," Jamie begged, "Bean is so cute and I bet they're all cute, too." Then he got a bright idea and looked totally serious as he said it. "Do you think they'd be less scared if I showed up as a hare?"

Melancholies

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 2:26 pm
sunflowers

Thankfully Jamie didn't need to ask twice. Actually, he didn't need to ask at all, because he clearly hadn't but Shiloh was still moving forward, his arms wide and encompassing as he scooped Jamie into a hug. "I know it is." He tried to sooth Jamie with a hand on his back, "I think you're doing good though. You wouldn't've even tried it on five months ago, would you?" squeeze.

He remembered the dressing room incident. He kept it cautiously distant from their drift.

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 2:26 pm
beanie baby

"Actually that might work." Shiloh considered it, "They might be afraid, but you'd be way smaller. They'd probably be more curious than anything. What'cha think Bean?"

Bean had made it to the floor, but he gave an assured squeak as he scooted on the kitchen tile stomach first. Suddenly he got distracted with a puff of lint hidden under the stove.

"They are all pretty sure though." Shiloh affirmed.

saedusk

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 9:34 pm
sunflowers

It was Shiloh's cautious recollection that kept the dressing room incident blessedly away from Jamie's own thoughts. Somehow, someway, he managed to keep his focus on the support, on the arms around him, on the way it felt to melt into that protection.

"Definitely not..." he muttered into Shiloh's shoulder. "It's dumb but... back then I would've been almost... almost scared to even look at it."

saedusk

Dedicated Bunny

saedusk

Dedicated Bunny

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 9:35 pm
beanie baby

Jamie watched Bean scoot across the floor with a strange expression. Sometimes he remembered just how unusual their little plant son was. Shaking his head, he looked back at Shiloh.

"Let's try it," he said with a determined sort of nod. "I'd even give them rides around if they wanted." Like a giant rabbit mount.

Melancholies

ashdown

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces