Welcome to Gaia! ::

Revolution: Gaia ©

Back to Guilds

Tags: Gaia, Revolution, Change, Cash Shop, Gaia Cash 

Reply 🌟Revolution: Gaia - General Discussion and info.
Concerns about GoFusion (petition added)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pwnder
Captain

Generous Trader

26,075 Points
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Guildmember 100
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2017 6:30 pm
In ATS 6/13/2017 Narumi Misuhara quoted "I don't believe there are plans to update the feature at this time."

They have removed the Charm Packs from Backalley Bargains. Where do we get charms now? Daily Chance, Philosophers Cache (hearts only) and Lake Kindred (wilds)

There are so very few listings for charms anymore that they can actually be counted. confused

In the next ATS I will suggest that they return the Charm Packs to the gold shops and hope that they could, possibly, return the older GoFusion items. A lot of these items have been forgotten and not even dropped in newer RIGs

We need some of these for Alchemy components too

It has been too long, we need some kind of attention paid to GoFusion, even if it is only just to give us back charm packs and older craft recipes

Sign the Petition
User Image

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 1:30 pm
Holyyyy S....!

Yes, yes and if I have not said it already: YES! Bring back the old recipes, this would help me a lot mrgreen

I believe I am not the only one questing a really old GoFusion item ( User Image; this one seems like it has never been sold in the last year, it was a first gen item) and hadnt had the means to make them back in the day.  

Marc Gosgosh

Supportive Gaian

Pwnder
Captain

Generous Trader

26,075 Points
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Guildmember 100
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 11:00 pm
Marc Gosgosh
Holyyyy S....!

Yes, yes and if I have not said it already: YES! Bring back the old recipes, this would help me a lot mrgreen

I believe I am not the only one questing a really old GoFusion item ( User Image; this one seems like it has never been sold in the last year, it was a first gen item) and hadnt had the means to make them back in the day.

Right!

They are seriously ignoring some income by leaving this feature on the wayside.
If they reintroduced those items in GF once again, they could always sell the charm packs in the CS again! The demand for some of these items is a potential GC mine.
As much as I'd prefer the gold sink alternative, Gaia could use this to gain more funding. emotion_facepalm

What bothers me the most is that, even if using it to sell GC isn't an option, its not even an option as a gold sink anymore because they have removed the gold charm packs completely and let the feature just... sit there...neglected. It's not a sales opportunity, its not a gold sink feature, its just there, making some of us very upset while the items are not being re-released in any way.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 4:40 am
i forgot this feature even existed until you said something. but i'm far more focused on zomg and earning orbs and gold than i am about this feature. i would rather the staff focus on why some users cant get to lake kindred at all or why parts of zomg seem glitchy at times like the sawmill or doll shrine
i don't want to use go fusion personally but i guess some do so ill support the feature being fixed but i wont use it personally
prefers zomg and kindred get fixes instead  

SP1D3R VAT0

SP1D3R VAT0

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 4:43 am
Marc Gosgosh
Holyyyy S....!

in case you didnt know your sig has been hit by the photobucket blackmail as i call it just in case you didnt know  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 6:30 am
SP1D3R VAT0

in case you didnt know your sig has been hit by the photobucket blackmail as i call it just in case you didnt know

Thank you for notifying me biggrin I already read the Site Note but I am lazy af lol There are other pics I could chose from to advertise what I advertise but as I am currently not very active outside of that guild it doesnt matter ^^

Still, thank you very much.  

Marc Gosgosh

Supportive Gaian

🌟Revolution: Gaia - General Discussion and info.

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games