rp guild for the community "ashdown" 

Tags: magical, realism, roleplay 

Reply ashdown
[PRP] Our Biggest Fan (Erin/Rabbit) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
a-disgruntled-dragon rolled 1 10-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-10)

a-disgruntled-dragon

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 4:53 pm
.... Except when exposed to too much magic, it exploded. Violently. In her face. Again.

"Nope, nope, definitely not. " She decided, probably smartly, to just ignore the circuit boards and use the power supplies and fans instead.

a-disgruntled-dragon rolled 1 10-sided dice: 9 Total: 9 (1-10)
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 4:55 pm
Finally, after a good ten minutes of coaxing, and some clever connections with Rabbit's half, Erin finally finished imbuing the item.

Which was an odd little hovercraft thing to be honest. There was no rigging or harness, but the amount of fans attached to the power supply actually held it aloft without difficulty. Sort of like the scene in Pacific Rim where the helicopters held the jaeger aloft.

Sorta.

"I... have no idea how this will help, but it's running on magic and not electricity and there's air involved." Erin looked at Rabbit with a sort of half hearted expression.

Smerdle

a-disgruntled-dragon

Smerdle

Scamp

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2017 7:36 am
Most remarkable to him was how quiet it was. Rabbit had no idea how loud actual tiny hovercrafts got, but he was quite sure it was louder than this. He resisted an impulse to poke it, envisioning it tumbling out of the sky and exploding as he did.

"It's blowing air and kind of sparkling. That's good enough for me." He grinned at the thing, then took a deep breath and stood up taller, stretching slightly. They had done... something! It had been way more tiring than he thought it would be.

"I've got a place I can store it on this side until I can get us an appointment to drop it off," he said, turning to Erin. "And then I guess we can wander around until we get sent home?" His magic could get him here, but getting back was a little less certain.

a-disgruntled-dragon
eeeeee starting dropoff in a bit

ashdown

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas