Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oɴᴇ Pɪᴇᴄᴇ﹕Rᴀᴅɪᴀɴᴛ Dᴀᴡɴ

Back to Guilds

Hαve yoυ coмe тo prove yoυ вeloɴɢ oɴ тнeѕe ѕeαѕ... 

Tags: One Piece, Literate, Role Play, Battle, Adventure 

Reply Dᴇʙᴀᴛᴇ Fᴏʀᴜᴍ
Rumble at the Indestructible Tavern~!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BIG GUCCI EDO

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2017 12:02 am
Thaddeus & Yusuke vs. Juru vs. Elyse!

XV_Xarso_XV

Genji Gincosu

Ikuzke0

DCme

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 2:41 pm
Here are the posters for all participants as they appeared upon the initiation of this fight. For any information required for the fight, use the posters here so that the regular ones can be updated without confusion during the fight.

Thaddeus
User Image
Not Wanted
User Image

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Thaddeus W. Boone
User Image0
Cyborg Birkan :: Merchant ::Rokushiki :: Assassin :: Cybernetics :: n/a :: Mercenary

┏┫ 550,000 Experience :: Total Stats :: 300┣┓
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
000 Strength :: 100 Speed :: 85 Endurance :: 000 Intelligence :: 75 Prowess :: 100 Accuracy
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
┗┫750 Health :: 100 Dexterity :: 110 Spirit┣┛

Devil Fruit or Cyborg Attachments
Standard Cyborg Fridge
Arm Scope
Beans Left
Weapons Left

Inventory

Small Bag
14/25
Lone Man Boat
Large Ship
---
448,700 Beli
Compass
Log Pose
---
Fishing Kit
Hunting Kit
---
Light Gun x2
Shotgun | +15 prowess
Rifle | +10 prowess
---
Cola x 3
Seaking Cigars
Rope
Knapsack (1/15)
Neko Den Den Mushi **(actions are being watched by the Mad Cat pirates)
Alert Den Den Mushi
---
Rumble Powder
Vanilla Extract Bullets
Turbo Jet Board (Jetboard + Jet Dia Integration) | +35 Speed

Offenses or Achievements

Raiding of a Town/Village - 7,000,000 Bounty
Destroying A Town/Village - 24,000,000 Bounty
Devil Fruit Destruction Potential [Chasm] - 25,000,000 Bounty (Flower Flower consumed)
Devil Fruit Destruction Potential [The Crater] – 15,000,000 Bounty (Hito hito consumed)

---
50k Exp - First Fight ( against Ben Berson)
25k Exp - Second Fight (Lost against Merlin)
71 Mil Bounty Removed - Served his Sentence in Jail @April 6, 2017
Patch 2.0 Redo
Hana Hana no Mi Removed
---
Takeover of Kano (0 Bounty)
Character Stat Redo - Patch 2.2 update

Mercenary wanted by The World Government

Yusuke
User Image
Not Wanted
User Image
Hijashitaka Yusuke
User Image00,000,000
Son Of Ignorance :: Human :: Berserker :: Primary Weapon: Combatant :: Rokushiki :: Devil Fruit :: Loner

┏┫ 260,000 Experience :: 155 Total Stats ┣┓
030 Strength :: 090 Speed :: 020 Endurance :: 005 Intelligence :: 010 Prowess
┗┫215 Health :: 40 Dexterity :: 52 Spirit┣┛

Devil Fruit
Magu Magu no Mi

Inventory

Bag Type
02/15
10,000 Beli
Lone Man Boat
---
Compass
Fishing Kit

Offenses or Achievements
First Fight - 50k Exp (Won against the beautiful Zapp )
100k Exp - Torino Kingdom Event + 25k Exp Second Fight Encounter (Against Rune)

Loner wanted by no one

Juru
User Image
Dead or Alive
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Jurualum Von Adams

User Image103,000,000
The Man From The Pits :: Jackal Minkman :: Berserker :: Rokushiki : : Electro : : Animal : : Devil Fruit : : Pirate

┏┫ 430,000 Experience :: 13/288 Total Stats ┣┓
55 Strength :: 085 Speed :: 050 Endurance :: 000 Intelligence :: 085 Prowess :: 000 Accuracy
┗┫630 Health :: 080 Dexterity :: 086 Spirit┣┛

Devil Fruit or Cyborg Attachments
Glint Glint No Mi

Inventory

Bag Type
01/15
Lone Man Boat
233,000 Beli
Compass

Offenses or Achievements

Second Character Slot
5/5 Reincarnations Left
---
40,000,000 Bounty - Tier 5 Destruction of Toroa
10mil Bounty & 175k Beli (Raiding of Goa) + 15mil Bounty (Destruction of Goa)
---
Raid and Destruction of Goa - 100k Exp
Consuming Pika Pika No Mi [Void Potential] 55mil
Escaping Jail - 7 mil Bounty
---
Raiding Ridus Raiding a Town/Village (Ridus Village) – 7,000,000 Bounty
20k Exp via Raiding Ridus + 58k Beli
Escaping Jail – 7,000,000 Bounty
---
30k Exp - Second Fight against Komachi & Kageboshi (37k Exp loss Bonus)
50k Exp (Tier 5 Destruction of Goa) | & 15 Mil Bounty
Fighting a Marine or WG Agent – 2,000,000 Bounty
60k Exp - Defeated by Enka (200k exp weaker than victor)

Pirate wanted by Everyone

Elyse
User Image
Dead or Alive
User Image
Pirate Elyse Vrykolakas
User Image00,000,000
The Masochist :: Human-Zombie ::Berserker: Strength :: Primary Weapon: These Hands :: Rokushiki :: Undead :: Pirate

┏┫ 0,000,000 Experience :: 30 Total Stats ┣┓
010 Strength :: 010 Speed :: 010 Endurance :: 000 Intelligence :: 000 Prowess :: 000 Accuracy
┗┫100 Health :: 000 Dexterity :: 000 Spirit┣┛

Devil Fruit
Smoke Smoke | Moku Moku no Mi

Inventory

Bag Type
01/15
20,000 Beli
Lone Man Boat

Compass

Offenses or Achievements

First Character Slot
5/5 Reincarnations Left

Achievement #1

Pirate Wanted by Everyone

Ryunosuke Ryusei
Crew

Genji Gincosu

Divine Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2017 7:21 am

Oh man, did not want to be here ever in my life, not in the slightest. Always kinda said in my head and in discord: "I never wanna fight Edo or Tent!" And here I am.

So what am I bringing up?
Buggy's Buggy Ball - A cannonball with the extreme explosive capabilities. This cannonball explodes to a max range of 50ft and does 100 base damage to all caught within the explosion.

This item right here. Thaddeus doesn't have it, but claims to be firing it. There's a part of me that is conflicted, because lets say I go along with this, we both take the 100 damage, since Thaddeus is only 45 feet away from the 50 foot explosion. We both take the damage and we laugh about this later, or the other part of me that is going to just hit your character since you would be firing...Nothing. If you don't have the item you can't fire it. Had it been a normal cannonball, sure, which leads me to...well what i'm going to type.

With you firing nothing, my next move would to just be, hitting Thaddeus. Like, diving into him and hitting him, since he fired nothing. I think i'm allowed that, but i'm not sure and wonder what the mods will say. I'm bringing this up now, because I don't want this to go far, because I never wanted to be in this situation =w =....So yeah.

Tl;DR: Thaddeus is firing an item he doesn't have listed on his profile. Due to this, I am just attacking him in my next post since he fired nothing. Ye or Ne?

Scholar of Ignorance

X o l u x

Deecee Sama

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2017 6:25 pm
Damn and here I was thinking I was slick. Yeah I don't have any buggy balls, s**t happens.

I don't really have a problem with anything Genji's saying except for the fact that he believe's I'm shooting nothing.

I'd like to believe that my Weapons left, comes stock with cannons. Beans left does, and it seems to me. After going into detail. Franky doesn't even seem to be firing cannon balls through his weapons left, he seems to be channeling explosives through it.

XXX

Now with that being said. To say I fired nothing would seem like a pretty serious downplay of my items. Let's look at previous fights for some insight Merlin vs Thaddeus. I had no cannons listed in my inventory but still fired my Weapons left. In fact there is no item listed Cannon ball standard issue or advanced in the guild.

I believe that I don't need cannons to fire weapons left, I simply only need the attachment. Due to that I believe that Juru would take 200 points of damage instead of the 300 I would have had if I had a buggy ball.

Genji Gincosu

Deecee Sama

BIG GUCCI EDO

Friendly Friend

Genji Gincosu

Divine Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 11:48 pm

I got like maybe 2 more of these, because again, didn't want to be here, so...I'm not saying you're shooting nothing, more as, since you shot an item that you do not have in your inventory [Which you just admitted you knew you didn't have] Then for this post i'm about to do, you'd just get hit and then we would move on to the next post between us.

Yes, the weapons left shoots cannon balls, that's fine, But what it doesn't shoot is an item you don't have, a buggy ball. Because you don't have that Specific Item, you're shooting nothing. Like If I had said I was using a move on my profile that wasn't listed, then there was no way I could make my attack in that post thus, nulling it. That's basically what i'm trying to do here. Since you fired an unlisted item, that part of your post is basically just...Null...

Also your acc is 100 and weapon left only boosts Acc+10.
The bean left doesn't give a passive +10, you have to be using the item [I think]
Arm scope is another +10

So that's...Only + 20 acc, so even if I was to get hit, it's only 120 damage. Where is this other damage coming from to somehow make it 200? o .o

Scholar of Ignorance

X o l u x

Deecee Sama

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 12:29 am
Genji Gincosu

I got like maybe 2 more of these, because again, didn't want to be here, so...I'm not saying you're shooting nothing, more as, since you shot an item that you do not have in your inventory [Which you just admitted you knew you didn't have] Then for this post i'm about to do, you'd just get hit and then we would move on to the next post between us.

Yes, the weapons left shoots cannon balls, that's fine, But what it doesn't shoot is an item you don't have, a buggy ball. Because you don't have that Specific Item, you're shooting nothing. Like If I had said I was using a move on my profile that wasn't listed, then there was no way I could make my attack in that post thus, nulling it. That's basically what i'm trying to do here. Since you fired an unlisted item, that part of your post is basically just...Null...

Also your acc is 100 and weapon left only boosts Acc+10.
The bean left doesn't give a passive +10, you have to be using the item [I think]
Arm scope is another +10

So that's...Only + 20 acc, so even if I was to get hit, it's only 120 damage. Where is this other damage coming from to somehow make it 200? o .o

Scholar of Ignorance

X o l u x

Deecee Sama

Oh I allow you to use a move you didn't "Have" first post, now we wanna be nit picky. I'm fine with nulling the action. We don't have to wait longer then we already did.

I got 200 from believing that my ACC stat stacks with my Item's description.

Accuracy: This stat governs your effectiveness with most firearms and thrown weapons. It is the value that represents damage done by most guns and throwable weapons like knives, throwing stars, etc.

Weapons Left - The arm rotates inward and the wrist opens like a door hinge. The opened arm can be used to shoot a cannonball or other large ammunition at a power of their Accuracy [+10]. This part utilizes the user's left forearm, the wrist, the palm and the backhand of the left hand and takes [2] Cola Fuel Points each use.
Price: 40,000 Beli

Somewhere along the line I figured, You'd take damage from being shot with 100 acc then take damage for being hit by whatever was being shot out of weapons left which would hit you with 100 +10 damage which would total 210 That's what I figure! Because there's a completely different tone in description from the way Bean left and Weapons left are written compared to other cyborg items like Rollar blades, or Arm Scope as you mentioned.

Arm Scope - A scope is implanted into the user's arm that can be made to pop out and be used to increase Accuracy by [10] while in use. This part utilizes a small part of the user's forearm. Does not use an attachment slot.

That's why I believe you'd get hit with 210 damage, if I were continuing with that argument

But I acknowledge my mistake, Genji let us continue.  

BIG GUCCI EDO

Friendly Friend

BIG GUCCI EDO

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 1:17 am
Genji Gincosu

X o l u x

Deecee Sama

Good to see that no mod had stepped forward to moderate the fight even though they've been quoted.

But this is the 3rd day now with no post, I asked if you could get back to me on the 19th and you said maybe. Whatever.

I've got to know now wither my cyborg attachments stack with my Accuracy stat or not.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2017 3:53 pm
Genji Gincosu

X o l u x

Deecee Sama

Now I read Genji's post and there's some things brought to my attention.

First being, too little too late.
You missed your deadline, you didn't attempt to make contact with me and at this point I'm waiting for an admin. You could have taken this post to defend yourself if you wanted to continue the fight. I see now that it probably wont continue further then this. Based on the 48 hour rule I believe I would have hit Juru with an undetermined about of damage.

Now to solidify the hit further. in Genji's previous attack attempt he states clear as day.

Quote:
The blast of light the came from Juru's pointer finger, the sound of the light enough to drown out the mans next couple of words. This time, the beam wouldn't miss, nothing coming out of the cannon as Juru shifted his weight, landing just in-front of the red-head with a glowing blade of light pointed for the mans stomach.

Then in his most recent post he says

Quote:
This just meant that Juru would have to try and fire harder. He felt the beam Should have pierced due to some sort of outside force, but this didn't seem to be the case. Since Juru had already been diving as stated before in a previous notion, but he landed among the rubble of the destroyed area.

Genji acts in advance, then re adjust juru's flight path from Diving directly toward Thaddeus as previously mentioned. To landing behind some rubble.

That's time traveling, Juru's actions are all over the place and are not in a steady stream of moving forward.

Now to speak on the OOC.

I wasn't the one who changed the description of the location from a ruined cocoyashi village to the tavern. That was Xarso in his entrance post.

Ikuke co-signed the description
I co-signed the description

If you had an issue with it, you had literally the entire fight from the first post to argue that.

Next, You say you unhappy to read my last post. I don't know why? You were the one who started the fight. You expected the attack to land and it didn't based on 2 factors. first being Juru is 45 feet away from Thaddeus, while Juru's light beam only moves a max of 10 feet, logically the attack would have dispersed before it even it, next being with Buso haki my defense is more then enough to completely defend against the attack.

I went out of my way to use haki in order to make it not seem like I was the nit picky one.

You're really trying to blame me for a situation you put yourself in.

Guess who started the fight.
Guess who made the first post in the debate thread
Guess who is really wasting the other's time in this scenerio

All and all you play stupid games you win stupid prizes  

BIG GUCCI EDO

Friendly Friend

Genji Gincosu

Divine Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2017 6:40 am
Scholar of Ignorance

X o l u x

Deecee Sama

I'm 300% sure I woke up just to write this debate post and pretty much roll off to bed or maybe like do other things, so lets break it down...No Lucio.

First being, too little too late.
You missed your deadline, you didn't attempt to make contact with me and at this point I'm waiting for an admin. You could have taken this post to defend yourself if you wanted to continue the fight. I see now that it probably wont continue further then this. Based on the 48 hour rule I believe I would have hit Juru with an undetermined about of damage.

Oh man, you act like the guild, or you are moving too fast. You didn't claim you wanted to take that hit, instead, your last post was asking if your acc stacked onto your cyborg parts. You also got my quote on discord, so don't act like you didn't know. I do like that you say it won't continue further than this. Good, we can stop it here, but lets get some things finished first.

In your literal post after mine, after the beam is fired, you legit, send Juru back to the ground where he landed. You legit write:

Quote:

It was there that the Jackal man would attempt to land in front of him. However, the man had launched straight into the sky, thirty feet. And Thaddeus didn't think the man could fly, glide, or teleport. So when he would fall, he'd fall back down 30ft where he started from, keeping Thaddeus at the 15 foot distance that the light man had created. As the Egyptian looking man rushed him Thaddeus would waste milliseconds transforming his weapons left into beans left.

I put in my post that I landed in-front of you, yet...Somehow, he didn't because you placed him back down, and when I said something to Ryu, he was like, well you would just come back down, so either, you accept that I'm there, or you put me back down because I wouldn't be there either way. I would land where you put my character. Is that a bit...God moddish? Idk, i'm not a good character, but I know we just don't place people places. My motions would be unsteady due to you, and I will admit, the post was rushed, but I didn't want to respond to this post anyway.

I never cosigned the description of the place, because I kept talking about how it was ruined and destroyed. I did have an issue, and that's how I found your character who was hiding in a 300 wide arc/angle/degree/raindance you made in This post. What's odd is, in this Post I still go on about it being destroyed by just jumping behind rubble. It's not on me that I major destroyed a place and the two of you [Ikuzke knows it went down because in This post He immediately reacts with Elise to the destruction, so] decided not to acknowledge, something you have done before.

You literally walk into area's and do what you want. You were legit trying to slide and cheat with the buggy ball, so I should have stopped there. I guess you're right on the beam, yet for the beam to even get there, I would have to be moving to get to you...

That's fine. Juru is no longer there. I'm not fighting with you again.

You legit talk about the guild being in Hiatus and stuff not happening all over OOC but I'm wasting your time. You're a person who drags out situations to the point where the person doesn't want to deal with you so that they don't have to fight you.

You're right, this was a stupid game. I'm glad you can keep your stupid crown. King <********> Idiot.

Take your win exp. You're only going to complain about it.

Never nut at me and my son ever again

Dᴇʙᴀᴛᴇ Fᴏʀᴜᴍ

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff