[PRP] Blame it on My Burnin' Heart (Preacher & Shiloh) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2017 9:19 pm
    Beel was willing to accept the responsibility of 'stick in the mud'. "There are unused quarters here, meant to occupy the spaces for new Nobles, but they've been... compromised lately." Beel wrung his hands, "I'm not sure on the details, and neither are any of the other fetches, but they seem to be falling apart. I'm sure you could find some rooms that are still relatively stable, but I'd still advise against it."

"There might be some trees in the Garden," Shiloh thought, "It might be easier to start with the Court though."

"If you'd want to look, I could..." Beel seemed nervous, and then he sighed, "We could explore some of the rooms, but I absolutely don't want anyone hearing about it."

The Semblance of Unity

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2017 9:23 pm
"Do I look like a snitch?" Preacher stared up at Beel, trying to be intimidating. The fetch should probably let lose once in a while, get laid, do something.

"But yeah, let's go noble-divin'!"

melancholies

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2017 9:26 pm
    "No one said I was talking to you." Beel shot right back, snobby and uppity.

"...Do I look like a snitch?" Shiloh was asking legitimately.

"You're both idiots." The fetch sighed, but he seemed to be relenting too. "Besides, it's less about being a snitch and more about making a commotion, that's all. I'll show you the rooms, but you'll be on your own from there, deal?"

"Deal. Or whatever." Shiloh kind of wished he could go exploring in something other than... whatever the ******** he was wearing, but such was life.

The Semblance of Unity
LETSA GO

ashdown

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas