Reply ashdown
[PRP] to contain a gale [Erin/Rabbit/Others]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

a-disgruntled-dragon

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2017 1:35 pm
Two days and Erin had not only tuned up Rabbit's sister's laptop, but also had installed a browser addon to help keep it from happening again, thrown on some new antivirus software, and updated every driver in existence. Better to be all up to date, then to be open to vulnerabilities.

She'd also pooled together her fans, two power supplies, a RaspberryPI, several cables, an old case, and rolling cart to move most of the stuff. Brent was finally going to watch the store (which probably meant nothing was getting done and she was walking into hell tomorrow), and she had the afternoon open.

Just had to wait for Rabbit.

Smerdle
Part 2 ahoy?

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2017 1:53 pm
Rabbit was slightly late, minus his kids, and already concentrating on finding a door to the other side when he arrived at just under a jog. He was also really bad at moving at a speed quicker than walking, and it took him several minutes to stop low-key panting between words.

"Hey," he said with a grin, holding out his arms for whatever she wanted him to carry as he motioned for her to follow. "A lot of people can find doors to the other side by just squinting or whatever, but I have to follow some footprints, so it might be a while." He looked around, and sure enough, there they were.

"Yeah, this way."

a-disgruntled-dragon
yaaaas <3

Smerdle

Scamp

a-disgruntled-dragon

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2017 1:00 am
Erin nodded, and piled a few tubs of parts in his arms, before following him out of the door. "I usually just... wind up in the other side. Never when I'm trying to find it, you know? Just randomly, and I'm never quite sure if I'm actually awake for it. Been trying to see about finding this shop there for some... other reasons. Might be a good place to start once we get there?"

She could use magic in the other place, kinda, but actually embedding magic in things was a little different. Or so she figured.

Smerdle
Arg sorry for dragging on these.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2017 6:21 am
It didn't take them more than twenty minutes to get to the other side, though any number of blocks they had to walk seemed like a lot more with all of the machinery. Then it was just a matter of making their way back to Broken Circuits.

"I figure we can just aim for putting it together today. Sort of... fuse the pieces into something usable. And then, if we're still awake and stuff, we could stay and... imbue it, I guess. Or we could always do that another day." Rabbit wasn't quite sure how to accomplish any of this, but he had grown confident in his abilities over here, at the very least, and he had intent for days.

He pushed open the door to the shop. "After you."

a-disgruntled-dragon

Smerdle

Scamp

a-disgruntled-dragon

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2017 11:31 pm
So it did exist! Erin stared up at the shop, kind of underwhelmed. She thought it would be haunted or covered in vines or have robots or... something. The door wasn't locked, but then again even in the real world Brent often left it unlocked so that really wasn't a big change. Erin glanced around a bit before ducking in the shop.

Her eyes adjusted to the dim lighting after blinking a few times. This shop was clearly not used as much as the real one. There were very few computers behind the counter, only one, actually. Huh. Looked familiar to her, like the old dead one in the real shop. She wondered if she could get it to work...

"Focus Erin, focus!" she told herself, smacking her cheeks a few times and tearing her attention from the old computer back to Rabbit. She laid out the parts on the counter in her arms, and began to unload the small boxes from the cart.

"A'ight, let's get started huh?" Erin grinned at Rabbit, suddenly quite in her element and ready to work. Time to contain a gale, huh?

Smerdle
on to part 3!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 5:43 am
Her cheek smacking pep talk kept the smile on Rabbit's face despite the intimidating number of electronics being offloaded from Erin's person. He picked up one or two of them and held them together in a way he thought made sense, adhering them to one another with a thought.

"You're going to have to show me how these things go." He chuckled. "But I'm ready when you are."

a-disgruntled-dragon
woot!

Smerdle

Scamp

ashdown

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out