azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2017 9:30 pm
Jeremiah did not even flinch, just rubbed his fingers over the smooth skin of his thumb and stopped. "It would be foolish to expect an answer to everything." His focus shifted back to Ezra, studying him.

"I wanted to know how you knew that I learned about the sirens," another look, as if he was displeased with the dissent that Ezra was stirring by saying he needed to be watched, "and then I wanted to know if you knew the identities of the unknown fingerprints - I assume you gained access to the list - but instead I want to know what you want out of this, Ezra. You were of the mind of killing her was a mercy before but now we are close to freeing her, seeing the Spinel Lady gone from her, and changing the Charter and the nature of the Court. What changed?"

shibrogane
emotiopath - and for grins and giggles what's dear ezra feeling?

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2017 9:53 pm
"My dear boy," said Ezra. The horrifying thing was that he felt nothing at all, a deep and empty abyss where there ought to be something, anything. "I truly didn't teach you well at all if you think I'd answer any of that."

He left his untouched tea on the table, and then he left his domain, his signed Charter in hand.

azuredreams

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2017 10:46 pm
"I didn't but it never hurts to ask until it does, Father," replied Jeremiah, eyes glinting. It was likely the recent near death talking but he was willing to push more than he had been in the past.

Still, the lack of answer was not unexpected and, for all that he had not been unnerved by what the ring said or the removal of his thumbprint, the pervading sense of an empty abyss within Ezra was. Something was missing, something was gone.

He would linger, just a bit longer. Visit more with July and September, put the kitchen back to the way it had been before it was used, and then he too would leave.

The feeling still lingered.

shibrogane
<3 <3 <3

ashdown

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out