[PRP] Your Hands Have Been in the Grave (Theo/Temp) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Smerdle

Scamp

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2017 2:11 pm
Toto blinked up at Temp as her hand left his head, the rest of him still until Theo gave him a mental push.

brightest pet brightest pet brightest pet again

"Don't be a pig," Theo said. He paused, then glanced over at Temperance. "Not you."

"Um... I've got work for the next two days, but then I can take off." He was planning to quit the diner anyway. Taking so much vacation with so little warning would push him out all the sooner.

"What's the court?"

The Semblance of Unity
brightest is just an approximation of what toto is calling her, as translated by theo
other candidates were queen and moonmoon
this skunk is a weirdo

also we can totally fin on this loser's question if you want

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2017 8:47 pm
Temperance shot him a quizzical look. Toto didn't look particularly piggish - in fact, she reached down and pet him once more. She was nodding along to Theo's word until he... asked about the court.

"Um, so there are wargs and weres, right? There are also nobles who try to guide other visitors and help keep things in order with the other two. Silk is a fetch there, a sort of servant." She decided not to say that she was a noble, anyway. "Does that make sense?"

smerdle

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

Smerdle

Scamp

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2017 9:24 pm
rrrrrurrrurururrrrr

Toto scrunched down close to the ground and wiggled. Theo ignored him, nodding at Temperance instead.

"It does. Odal, the guy who sent the note. He's a fetch too." They were headed into some sort of mirror palace situation. He could work with that. He'd even wear something nice for them.

"Okay. So we're almost done with our little adventure, I guess. It's been fun." Costly, but fun.

The Semblance of Unity

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2017 9:37 pm
She never thought she'd been crouching, petting a skunk and thinking it was cute. Then again. she'd also never thought she'd have grave dirt stuck under her nails.

"Fun... I guess. You're better than I thought you were, Theo. Can you email me what day you'd like to meet up?

smerdle

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

Smerdle

Scamp

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2017 9:43 pm
The old him, the chipper, accommodating one from a long time ago, flinched a little at the thought that she'd first considered him less than what he'd turned out to be. But that was how he wanted things. It was better this way.

"Yeah, sure." Emailing would mean going to the library again, but he had a couple of things he wanted to look up anyway.

The Semblance of Unity

ashdown

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces