Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hivestuck

Back to Guilds

Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Alternia RP
[META PRP] Purpleblood Pampering (Eridia x Frossa)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

melona-pan
Crew

Cute Cultist

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2017 9:38 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Frossa gets a little help and sage advice from her 'sempai' before her big idol debut.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2017 9:40 am
Backstage at Superstar Authority, Frossa- or rather, Fross☆- was lounging in her dressing block. She'd been pleased to see that hers was more spacious than some of the other competitors, undoubtedly due to her rich hue. As per request, (and thanks to Cerise's unwavering loyalty), the main table in her dressing block was piled with a mountain of sugary goods. Just how she liked it.

Frossa was thoughtfully snacking on an eclair, staring at the sequined monstrosity of an outfit she'd be wearing tonight. It was slung over the back of a chair, positioned just so that the sequins caught the reflection of the mirror lights behind her. It was flashy, over the top, and undoubtedly gaudy. Frossa loved it. She still wasn't certain it was Fross☆, though. Did it need more sequins? Another bow? More strings of pearls? She hummed to herself- usually so sure of her character choices, Frossa found herself floundering without Alifax or Hazzan to bounce character ideas off of. It would do- but would it pack enough pizzazz?

She'd have to run it by Eridia, who was due any minute to help Frossa prepare for her big debut. Frossa was no good with make up or hair- that's what beetles were for- and had been fussing over who to hire for the job. Eridia graciously offered her services in place of hiring a lowblood, and Frossa accepted without hesitation. If she was sure of one thing about her fellow purpleblood, it was that Eridia knew how to look good.

And so, Frossa simply waited for the 'older' purpleblood, snacking on sweets and mulling over her bold character choices.

ImaginationsParadise

melona-pan
Crew

Cute Cultist

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 8:09 pm
Eridia ran, no, she dashed her way to Frossa's dressing block after she had oh so kindly offered the child to help her out. Purplebloods always stuck together and Frossa was a sweet and adorable child that was surely going to blow everyone away. She was just too perfect!

"Sometimes, she reminds me of myself! Which, in turn, make me perfect!" She said to no one in particular. With more than enough supplies cradled in her arms, the lavenderblood arrived to the block and kicked the door open.

"A grand entrance is never too much~" She chuckled as she set her supplies aside to admire the child. "Oh my little one, I ran as fast as I could to get here in order to make you STUNNING!" Eridia squealed. It was a good thing she learned how to do her make up and at least her hair decently enough to look amazing. That poofy hairstyle was never easy to achieve and, although she had trolls to do it for her, it never hurt to learn how to do it herself.

She was independent after all, just lazy!

"Do you have anything in mind my dear?" She asked. "Hair down? Updo? Or do you want a some cute ponytails to complement your beautiful cuuuurls?"

melona-pan

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 8:46 pm
"Hello, hello!" Frossa chirped and hopped to her feet as soon as Eridia burst into her dressing block, bouncing around the older girl's twirling skirts in excitement.

"Thank you ever so much for coming, Eridia! I really appreciate your assistance~ I hope the commute wasn't too much trouble." Frossa gestured over to the table of food as if to say 'help yourself', then settled into the seat in front of the dressing table. She hummed thoughtfully, tilting her head.

"Mmmmm, the last one, I think, please and thank you!" Eridia was right about her beautiful curls; they needed to be highlighted. "I have some ribbons and clips here," Frossa pointed to the tabletop, scattered with some of her Fross☆ accessories. "Maybe the ties with pearls? What do you think?"

ImaginationsParadise

melona-pan
Crew

Cute Cultist

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2017 7:49 pm
"It was no trouble at all sweetie! I'd do anything to help you out~" Oh, how she loved seeing this child up and about! So adorable, so perfect. Eridia smiled at the smaller purpleblood as she offered some of the treats she had. Just one treat would do, after all Frossa did have quite an appetite and she wouldn't want the lovely child to faint on stage due to fatigue.

An eclair would do for now.

Taking it delicately from the plate, Eridia ate the dessert as she rummaged through her pile of supplies and looked over the accessories Frossa had. She really liked the idea of having ribbons and clips, which definitely suited her cute personality.

"I think that's a wonderful idea." She said, gathering the pearled clips and pink ribbons. Those would look really nice on her. She fetched the brush and began to brush the child's hair.

"How are you feeling? Excited? Nervous? I heard there are many participating... Wouldn't want them to cheat and steal your spotlight."
melona-pan

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2017 1:10 pm
Frossa, mirroring Eridia, also plucked an eclair from her dessert spread. Nibbling on the end, she watched the other purpleblood rummage through her supplies with great interest. There was a slight slurping noise as Frossa sucked the remaining cream from the pastry, jamming the doughy husk into her mouth. She swallowed it almost whole.

"Glad you approve!" Frossa chirped, licking cream from the corners of her lips. She shifted in her seat to grant Eridia a better angle.

"Ooh, I'm sure that even if others tried to cheat their way to the top, I'd still outshine them!" Frossa let out a confident giggle, squirming in her seat. "Ow-" Wincing as Eridia caught a snag in her hair, Frossa forced herself to sit still. "Sorry, my fault- anyway, that's just how it works, right? Purplebloods always come out on top. Can't help it if we can do things better than the lowhatched, with significantly more charisma and charm. Riiiight?" Upon asking the question she looked up at Eridia's reflection in the dressing room mirror, smiling cherubically.

"So I guess I'm feeling pretty confident in myself!" Herself. Frossa's eyes slipped down to study her own reflection. Maybe it would be odd seeing herself all dressed up like this, if she wasn't so used to changing masks with the changing FLARP campaigns. The costume always cemented the last bit of the character, drawing all those planned elements into a pretty little bundle. "And excited, yup! It's going to be fun! It's already been fun, so it's already been worth it." A small pause. "Although, I'd be lying if I said I wasn't a teensy bit nervous. I don't think I've ever been in front of so many trolls before."

ImaginationsParadise
still loling @ eridia being respectful of frossa's appetite

melona-pan
Crew

Cute Cultist

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2018 1:49 pm
Oops, she caught a snag. And another one. Eridia simply couldn't bare inflicting such pain on the child. Unacceptable. "Of course darling, right you are! In the end, our caste outshines them all and it's their duty to suck it up."

The highblood took the comb from her bag and parted Frossa's hair into two sections. "Oooh, a teensy bit nervous you say? Hm, I know it seems scary but, I am two thousand percent sure you'll be fine. It'll be scary at first, but just think how many trolls are admiring your beauty Frossa! No matter what others say about you, you must stay true to yourself!! You must…! Rise above!" A favorite quote from her beloved Gerard, whom she still missed from that fateful ball. She tied her curls into two neat ponytails using the pearled ties, one on each side and added a nice looking bow.

Eridia tried not to think of him at the moment, the focus was on Frossa and only her! "Do you need to talk to me about it?" She smiled. "I might give you some insight on anything else that makes you nervous."

Then she directed her look on the mirror. "Do you like it?"

melona-pan
<3

Alternia RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas