[PRP] Se7en Devils in Your House (Silk/H.O.E.) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2017 9:32 am
"Thank you for seeing us. I think, that with both the urgency of the situation as well as most of us having little to no experience with the court... many people don't know how to send a letter ahead and simply show up, hoping you're free," He said in an attempt to be placating. Horace was, however, suddenly incredibly grateful they had used Beel and Shiloh for such a purpose.

He looked around. "Is there somewhere I can set this - brought cupcakes, too, by the way." The box was damn heavy. "The secondary half of the charter is... not here. I thought it would be ill-advised to keep all three things in the same spot until the time of the, uh, procedure?" Is that what he could call it? Also, it sounded weird to just say 'arm'.

shibrogane
saedusk
melancholies

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2017 6:22 pm
Silk seemed impressed, despite her anxiety. She took the box from Horace easily, and passed it off to Felt, who was near enough by that he was recognizable even before he hurried over. "That's probably for the best," said Silk, softly. "Odal thinks, and I agree, that there is something or someone acting against the best interests of the group. Please be careful, Mr. Nokoni." Her brown gaze tracked across Oliver and Elliot. "The two of you as well."

Melancholies
saedusk
The Semblance of Unity

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2017 6:28 pm
    Ollie didn't take that very well; "A saboteur..." There was something on the listserv about this as well, "We should probably look into that then," He spoke to his compatriots this time; Ezra was already high on the list by sheer proxy of what he had done, but... it could be anyone, couldn't it? "Thank you for the heads up Silk."

He paused.

"You should both take a cupcake if it fancies you too." He was still holding them, "Horace worked hard on them. Otherwise, I'd hate to take up more of your time. Are you guys ready?" He looked to Horace and Elliot again.

shibrogane

The Semblance of Unity

saedusk

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2017 8:44 pm
"Yes, thank you for the warning," Eli said, brow faintly furrowed. There were a lot of magically inclined people he didn't know, so any leads regarding who the supposed saboteur might be would likely be up to Horace and Oliver to find. Still, he disliked the idea of someone attempting to ruin all the hard work they'd put into this so far. Looking at Ollie, he added, "You'll have to show me this listserv sometime. I've heard it mentioned."

Adjusting his gloves again, he nodded. "I would recommend one of the cupcakes if you're interested, though. They're delicious." Then he looked between his friends. "I'm ready whenever you are."

Melancholies

shibrogane

The Semblance of Unity

saedusk

Dedicated Bunny

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2017 8:52 pm
"Do you have any idea who might be working against us?" Horace frowned. Felt was given a small wave, regardless.

"I... I guess I'm ready." If this was it, it seemed so easy to hand it off when it had taken blood, and some more blood, and some pretty ridiculous moments to make the box. "Oh, for, uh, next time - do you or Felt have any kind of... baked goods requests? I know you hate cherry, Silk..."

shibrogane
saedusk
melancholies

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2017 9:34 pm
Silk nodded. "I'm not sure."

Felt said, "I keep an eye on things, and there's some... weird stuff going on," as Silk set a cupcake on the box (but only after summoning a cloth to protect the box) for him. She took one of her own. "Some of the unused suites are acting strange. Collapsing."

Silk smiled at Horace. "Keep an eye on Melany for me, will you? She's a good girl. You know that."

The Semblance of Unity
saedusk
Melancholies

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2017 10:04 pm
    "Collapsing?" Ollie made a worried face. He didn't know much about the Court; what could that mean? Was it because of their meddling in the charter? Had to be. "That... doesn't sound very optimistic. I wonder if Shiloh's noticed that..."

He shook his head, "Either way, it just means we have to hurry and make sure everything is in order for the casting. I'm not about to let our hard work go to waste." Then again, they had all done their part... hopefully everyone else could pull their weight too.

shibrogane

saedusk

The Semblance of Unity

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2017 7:52 am
What little Ollie knew about the court likely amounted to three times as much as what Eli knew. Suites collapsing? There were other rooms here? How many? With so many questions and so few answers, he assumed he'd have an easier time simply asking Ollie and Horace about this later.

"The sooner the better, I'm sure," he said. "Organizing all of this certainly doesn't sound easy." After all the hard work they'd put into their box, he didn't want to imagine having to put in much more than that.

Melancholies

shibrogane

The Semblance of Unity

saedusk

Dedicated Bunny

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2017 10:25 am
"Are any of the nobles investigating the collapse?" Horace frowned. Everything was making him frown lately. He did, however, hope Felt grabbed a cupcake, too. The fetch probably put up with a lot.

He raked a hand through his hair, shooting her a worried smile. "I know, Silk. And I promised her so I promise you, too." This would be easier if he could take a long vacation from work just to keep an eye on Melany, but she'd probably get mad at being smothered. Horace was a worrywart.

"You be careful, too, Silk, okay?"

shibrogane
saedusk
melancholies

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2017 11:42 am
"His space seems unaffected," said Silk. "Odal and I have not wanted to distract anyone from more urgent matters."

She nodded her head, a sort of friendly farewell. "We'll see you on the 17th," she said.

The Semblance of Unity
we done here
saedusk
melancholies

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

ashdown

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash