[PRP] Time to Rock & Roll (Chester/Preacher/Silk) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Smerdle

Scamp

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2017 7:40 pm
In the end, he didn't bow or shake Silk's hand. He just nodded quickly and hurried after Preacher, gathering his shirt together again as he went. He gripped the two sides tighter when she leaned on him, tilting a little in her direction so he didn't let go.

"Of what?" He tried not to sound suspicious, but he still kind of did.

The Semblance of Un!ty

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2017 8:18 pm
"You." She grinned up at him, trying to look innocent and completely failing. "Lemme. Ya can... take one o' me in return." The last bit was said kind of grudgingly.

smerdle

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

Smerdle

Scamp

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2017 8:58 pm
Chester had a lot of questions. Or maybe just one. Why?

But it was obvious, wasn't it? The clothes. If this place did this to everyone, he supposed one little picture of some truly embarrassing outfit wouldn't hurt exactly, but he chose to stall a little anyway.

"You could take one at home?"

Her counteroffer was tempting, but he wasn't about to give in that easily.

The Semblance of Unity

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2017 9:37 pm
She rolled her eyes. "As much as I'd love that ya offerin' a boudior photo shoot-" Preacher wouldn't. Okay, maybe she would because it would be hilarious. "-it defeats tha point. I need tha immediacy of now." She had her cell phone, even if she could only handle it awkwardly.

"Soooooo... c'mon, Chest."

smerdle

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

Smerdle

Scamp

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2017 6:33 am
His sigh was resigned and brief, seeing as how he had already committed to this in his mind, for reasons he couldn't put into words. Maybe he was secretly flattered. Maybe he trusted her. Maybe he wanted to make her smile, even if it was at his expense. At least he'd have leverage, as flimsy as it was. Her outfit was far nicer than his.

"Chest? Really?" He stepped away from her slowly, turning so she could snap this garish souvenir from the front. He was still holding his shirt closed.

"Where do you want me?"

The Semblance of Unity

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2017 8:55 am
She shrugged, lips twitching in amusement. "I ain't subtle." Preacher eyes him critically.

"Anywhere ya like," she drawled out. "But drop your hands." She made a motion towards her chest. The picture wouldn't be any good if he was going to be a prude about his Fabio-ness.

smerdle

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

Smerdle

Scamp

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2017 9:22 am
He looked where she gestured, his eyes lifting a little too slowly back to her face as he did what she said. As if the court approved of Preacher's endeavor, his shirt flared dramatically, waving a little in some nonexistent breeze.

"I just want to go on record that this is humiliating."

The Semblance of Unity

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2017 9:39 am
"No, it's great. Fabio for me,'kay?" She lifted her phone to capture the fluttering breeze. Maybe she took a little video, too. It was great material.

"Now do me. Since i said ya could."

smerdle

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

Smerdle

Scamp

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2017 10:25 am
Chester kept his hands off of his shirt as he got out his phone. He would need both of them to take the kinds of pictures required to counter his embarrassment. After snapping a couple of careful shots, he slipped his phone back into his ridiculous pants.

"Satisfied?"

The Semblance of Unity

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2017 10:30 am
She grinned brightly at him. "For now. Ya look a right model." This was, of course, followed by a derisive snort. Chester didn't look awful in the court clothes at all, but it was pretty damn funny.

"Let's go get tacos, C.N.P."

smerdle

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

Smerdle

Scamp

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2017 11:19 am
He couldn't help laughing as well, though he shook his head as he did so.

"Yes, all right. Celebratory hagstone tacos."

That sounded terrible, considering what had gone into the thing, but it was the thought that counted.

The Semblance of Unity

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2017 11:42 am
"Grosssss. C'mon. I'll even buy." She'd feel better once her chest wasn't about to bounce out of her shirt with every step. And Preacher was sure Chester would feel better too. Chester. It was perfect.

smerdle
wrap?

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

ashdown

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items