Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hivestuck

Back to Guilds

Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Alternia RP
[META PRP] It's Reel Nice to Sea You Again (Fellah x Lorata)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Unaru

Destitute Gawker

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2017 12:39 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

After receiving an acceptance for sponsorship, along with a personal letter, Fellah makes his way to Civisect to see the seadweller who he still remembers as a sweet little kid.

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2017 12:46 pm
With Superstar Authority looming on the horizon, Fellah was over the moons to hear back from Lorata with an acceptance of sponsorship, as well as a personal letter asking to meet her at Civisect. It had been a couple sweeps since the redblood met the young seadweller, but she had definitely made an impression on him. She was such a sweet kid, and he was thoroughly looking forward to getting a chance to see her again.
The farm troll wasn't all that familiar with Civisect, so it took him a little while to find the address that Lorata had asked him to meet her at. When he finally arrived he was about twenty minutes late and winded from running around trying to find the place.
"Sorry....I'm late...I got lost." Fellah said between pants as he finally showed up and spotted the seadweller. She had definitely gotten older since they last met, but Fellah still saw her through a little kids lens. "It's...real nice ta see ya again!" He said with a wide smile, finally catching his breath.

KitsuneAura

Unaru

Destitute Gawker

KitsuneAura

Magical Detective

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2017 5:54 pm
Fellah's first look at Lorata probably honestly hadn't been at her most flattering, despite all the effort she'd put into achieving that earlier in the night. By the twenty minute mark, she had largely passed through the concerned stage and begun the process of settling into anger at the very idea that she might have been stood up. She had been glaring out at nothing in particular as that thought worked its way through her head, and so it was with narrowed eyes that she turned to look when she heard his voice.

"Lost?" She considered that, the way he was clearly panting and that cheerful smile, and took the time to appreciate one more time that her growth spurt had left her so much closer to his height before she let herself smile brightly back. "Well, I suppose that happens. I'll make sure to send a map with the next invitation." She nodded once, laughing a little, and held out her hand. "I'm so glad you made it! It's been a while, hasn't it?"

Unaru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 5:08 pm
With a broad smile, Fellah took the seadwellers hand and drew her in for a big 'ol country hug, twirling her around excitedly before carefully setting her back down on her feet. Those ruffles sure were flattering when it came to twirls. "It's been too long! Ya ain't just a knee high princess no more," he said, his exuberance shining through now that he had been able to recompose himself. "Don't think I've ever been ta Civisect 'cept fer Bloodfest. Sure is a fancy place. An' jus' ta make sure I don't forget," he said, placing a hand on his chest and flourishing the other with a bow toward her, "I jus' really wanna thank ya fer sponsoring me in the Superstar Authority. It's real nerve wrackin' but when I saw yer name on the sponsor list, I was just happy ta get the chance ta see ya again."
The redblood really was an odd one, maybe not showing the appropriate amount of groveling toward a seadweller, but his humble down to earth attitude was just so...genuine. "So how've ya been? Bet a lot has gone on in yer life since last time I saw ya." He asked eager to catch up with, who he still saw as, a sweet little girl.

KitsuneAura

Unaru

Destitute Gawker

Alternia RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas