Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hivestuck

Back to Guilds

Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Alternia RP
[META PRP] Coffee Grounds and Gratitude (Fellah x Nucleo)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Unaru

Destitute Gawker

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2017 12:20 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Fellah must make his gratitude known.

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2017 12:25 pm
With Superstar Authority quickly approaching, Fellah had dedicated a whole night to making some rounds in New Hemisect. He had dug out The Nightly Grind's address out from the papers he had to fill out to apply for sponsorship. Having been accepted, it only seemed right to give the business a visit and meet the proprietor who is going out on a limb for him.
After a few wrong turns, Fellah finally found himself in front of the coffee shop. Fellah thought to himself that he'd definitely like to spend some more time here when he spent more time in the city. It had such a cozy quality about it.
The redblood opened the door and glanced around. "Howdy!" he called out, "is the owner'a this business around?" He asked, approaching the counter.

Doutei

Unaru

Destitute Gawker

Doutei

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2017 6:51 pm
"Welcome!" A voice called back automatically, the mindless greeting of all clones for whenever someone entered the store. As they zipped around taking care of customers while one appeared to be cleaning the restroom. Nucleo himself, didn't realize he was being called for specifically until the one behind the register nudged him forward.

"Hello! What can I do for you? Was there a-" Used to being summoned like this to deal with the complaint customers, the greenblood finally figured out what was going on once he was face to face with Fellah. He distinctly remembered hearing about the redblood a little bit during this year's Bloodfest, which was why he'd decided to accept his sponsorship application. If the troll could drum up some good PR for him, he was willing to spend a few beetles. Anything to recover The Nightly Grind's reputation after the mustard fiasco.

"I didn't know you were coming! Here have a seat! Was there something you needed from me, that brought you all the way up here?" Living on Busthind, you got to know who lived on Busthind. Everyone else who came around had to hike up and that could be an exhausting journey. Fellah looked strong enough to handle it with ease but he still fetched a glass of water for the guy anyway while he pulled up a chair to sit with him.

Unaru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 5:19 pm
At first Fellah was clearly very, very confused at the identical trolls running around the shop. The automatic mindless greeting shot a weird shiver down Fellah's spine. It seemed a little off, a robot maybe? But it was far to real for that, hmm...
He stood there staring, before the real Nucleo finally emerged from the back. The inflection in voice, the emotion in his eyes, well this troll seemed like a real troll. Fellah may not be the brightest but when it came to reading emotions he had little trouble. "Sorry fer droppin' in so unexpectedly," the redblood said, taking Nucleo's hand in his own, and covering it with his other hand for a warm and hearty shake. "I just wanted to stop in ta personally thank ya fer sponsoring me in the upcoming Superstar Authority competition. I really can't tell ya how much I appreciate it."

Doutei

Unaru

Destitute Gawker

Alternia RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas