Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hivestuck

Back to Guilds

Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Alternia RP
[META PRP] Sugar Sweet Sponsorship (Fellah x Cerise)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Unaru

Destitute Gawker

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2017 12:08 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Fellah makes his rounds to thank some sponsors, and maybe grab a cupcake of five along the way.

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2017 12:14 pm
Having already received an acceptance letter of sponsorship from Cerise's Bakery, Fellah was excited and anxious with only a few more nights before the competition began. Having made the trek to New Hemisect, the redblood decided to go and thank some of the wonderful trolls who offered to help him in the Superstar Authority contest.
Smelling the establishment before seeing the actual building, Fellah followed his sniffer to Cerise's establishment. He recalled having seen her at a couple Bloodfests, primarily the delectable booths she ran at the festival.
Opening the door to the establishment, his eyes twinkled like he was a kid again. So many amazing looking baked goods and smells.
"Howdy! Is Cerise around?" Fellah called as the door closed behind him.

purplerosesbeauty

Unaru

Destitute Gawker

purplerosesbeauty

Springtime Spirit

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2017 12:27 pm
From the counter, Cerise's lusus poked her head up, and placed her head and front limbs on the counter and snuffed and scratched on the smooth surface, opening her mouth widely. She'd grown some, Caima now able to reach the counter on her own with ease.

"Ma, is someone there? Tell them to wait a sec, I got cupcakes to decorate! You can take their order, " came a muffled reply from the back of the building. The swampbeast climbed up the rest of the way, front half dragging down the edge of the counter. She stared at Fellah blankly.

"Wait, who is it? Shoot, I'll be right out!" Cerise called, and moments later appeared behind the counter, mitted hands carrying a tray of cupcakes. She slammed them down on one of the decorating stations, pulling her mitts off in the process. She turned and put a hand on her hip with a grin. "Fellah! Sorry about the wait, didn't know you were stopping by. Ehehe, did Caima give you any trouble? She was supposed to take your order but she's a lazy bag of teeth," she said, pulling the swampbeast off the counter and resting her arms there instead, looking up at him. "What's up? You hungry?"

Unaru
caima: :V

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2017 8:43 am
Fellah was a bit surprised to see the lusus clamor her way up onto the counter. The redblood still waved and smiled at her, even though she just sort of...stared.
"Oh, howdy there Cerise. Nah, yer ma is fine. She sure has a great smile," he said, smiling himself as he watched Cerise switch spots with her lusus.
"Well ya know I could never turn down your baked goods," he chuckled. "But, I was just swingin' by to thank ya fer helpin' support me in the Superstar Authority. Really means a lot to me, so I just wanted to thank ya in person."

purplerosesbeauty

Unaru

Destitute Gawker

purplerosesbeauty

Springtime Spirit

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2017 9:06 am
Cerise giggled. "Ehehe, she sure does, and she appreciates the compliment, probably." Cerise was pretty sure Caima didn't think about having a smile or anything but snacks. She tilted her head and grinned. "Yours is nicer though! Why I went and picked you for a sponsorship~"

God, he was so nice, for no real reason! She wanted to laugh at him but it was hard when he was all genuine like that. She was much more used to dealing with jerks all day, or people like Frossa. She hoped that helped people associate her stuff with nice things and his dumb grin. If he made it big, it'd pay back dividends well.

"I appreciate the thanks, but you super know I'm just using you to get my brand out there, right? Ehehe...! It's tough work being a redblood and running your own business in the middle of this city. If you're looking for a 'you're welcome' like, I guess this is it?" She stood back up and went behind the glass case to grab some sweet buns. "You got a request for something? I'll give you a special one! Also it's getting to be kinda old so I gotta get rid of some of these anyway."

Unaru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2017 3:12 pm
"Nah, I wasn't fishin' fer a 'yer welcome' er anythin'. Just wanted ta let ya know I really do appreciate it. No matter what the reason. I hear ya though, us redbloods gotta stick together. Hopefully if I make any headway in this competition I'll do my best to kickback some promotion and fundin' to ya. It took a bit ta get my foot in the door, so I'm gonna do my best to not mess it up." Fellah flashed Cerise a gracious smile. He knew trolls had a very 'me before the world' attitude in general. Even though it wasn't a tenant he really abides by, he had learned that's how the world works.
His eyes shimmered a little at the mention of a free pastry. Sure he cooked plenty himself, but aside from pies he really hadn't branched out into any of the more impressive baking. "Oh shoot, that's real nice of ya. If ya got somethin' with strawberry that'd be swell, but I'd be happy with anythin' really."

purplerosesbeauty

Unaru

Destitute Gawker

purplerosesbeauty

Springtime Spirit

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2017 4:06 pm
Cerise nodded. He even admitted he'd give her a kickback! She knew she picked good with him. Some of the other competitors... not so much. Oh well. Gotta get more trolls who actually ate her stuff to be sponsored, for the future. "Well, glad you get it! Like you said. Redbloods, casteism, solidarity, whatever. It's us against everyone! And I gotta fight twice as hard to make ends meet. But I got trolls like you, or like, Frossa? I guess? She counts, for sure. To shill out my brand, and give me beetles! Makes it a little easier on me~" She grinned, and put two sweet buns on a plate, and got another plate and put a strawberry puff pastry, a danish and another bun on the other plate. "In return though, I can always offer you some snacks, I guess! Ahaha!"

She picked up the plates and used her foot and hip to open the counter flat and get into the bakery's floor. "Come on, let's take a seat. It's no fun talking to you from behind the counter, ehehe!" Cerise put them down on a table, and sat down. "If you wanna leave after you're done, I'm fine with that! Or we can keep talking. Whatever. Doesn't matter to me! You can even talk while you eat, won't bother me one bit," she said, putting her hands on her cheeks. She was well used to talking while she ate, though she figured Fellah'd be too polite to do it.

Unaru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 5:47 pm
"O'course, I'd be happy ta sit down and have some baked goods with ya." The farm troll said, taking a seat. Of course he wouldn't eat with a full mouth, but he'd be happy to converse between bites. As the baker set the plate down in front of him he took a bite of one of the pastries, his eyebrows knitting in delight. After he swallowed he exclaimed, "This is amazin'!" Before quickly scarfing down the rest of the pastry, wiping his mouth with a napkin.
"Got a lot'a ol' country recipes, but most'a 'em got a more robust flavor. It's a nice treat ta have somethin' so sweet now and then." He said with a chuckle. "So ya always had a knack fer bakin', or did ya kinda pick up more and more over time?" He asked, making polite conversation before taking a bite of one of the other delectable pastries.

purplerosesbeauty

Unaru

Destitute Gawker

Alternia RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas