[METAPRP] BEE AGGRESSIVE! [Frendo&Apibom]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

artificial bones

Sexy Goat

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2017 5:47 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

After the introductory interviews, Frendo meets with some fellow contestants, including befriending a certain yellowblood!

back stage at the SA comeptition

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2017 5:56 pm
The interviews were over, and after he had a great time with Sascha, Frendo was on a roll to meet as many fellow contestants as he possibly could! Of course, as he walked about, he realized a lot of them had already formed groups and were busy talking. The little orangeblood was about to stand idly on the fringe of a circle till he could hop in when he glimpsed a young yellowblood standing off by themselves.

Frendo was instantly curious to see what this troll was doing, perhaps having a snack from the food table, or just taking a moment to clear their heads after all the excitement of the interviews! The orangeblood tried to come off as friendly as he came into the other trolls view, and gave an exuberant wave as he peeped, "Hi! Yu're.." he paused, working to come up with the name of the troll before him(he had tried hard to pay attention to each troll as they came on stage), before continuing, "Api-bomb? Right? I'm Frenzz! Whatcha doin' over here by yurself!"

nepsah

artificial bones

Sexy Goat

nepsah

Malevolent Mage

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2017 7:00 pm

Api's nerves were on edge. This was the biggest thing they'd ever done in their so far short life, and it was both exhilarating and terrifying! They'd stepped off to the side to calm down a little, and was having some success until... an orangeblood popped into view. They squeaked, jumping a little but quickly recovered with a smile and a small wave. "H-Hello! Yes, I'm Api-bomb. You're... Frenzz, right?" They continued to smile, clasping their hands together as they spoke. "Oh I was just taking a breather! Its good to calm down after doing big things sometimes. Can I help you with anything?" They might as well stick to their persona's interests and offer a hand-- maybe Frenzz did need assistance?

stringency

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2017 9:51 pm
Frendo grinned, excited that Api-bomb had remebered his moniker! It made the little orangeblood feel proud of himself, he had made an impression! Just as Api had to him, what with his cute bee-themed outfit and, well, the idea of being so USEFUL and HELPFUL was something Frendo very much strived to be as well! He scratched his head and laughed lightly as Api explained his reason for being off on his own, "Ahaha I spose dat makes sense! It was very intense! But boy it was fun!" his eyes drifted towards the ceiling, reminiscing on how fun it had been to be out there, all that adrenaline rushing through him! Making him feel like lightning!

He blinked back to at the yellowbloods offer of assistance and giggled, waving his hand like it was the silliest thing he had ever heard, and replied, "Oh no! I jus thought I'd visit wit da other constants! See da otherside of the da coin, ya know!" he flashed his big, cheerful smile, and leaned forward, "Thoooough, I am curious, whatcha got planned for da show, I'm gunna be doin' somethin' real dangerous!" sure, not the best question to just pop out and ask, but he just wasn't good at all that beating around the bush kinda stuff.

nepsah
frendo, quit being so nosy

artificial bones

Sexy Goat

nepsah

Malevolent Mage

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2017 9:11 pm

"Yes! It was a lot of fun." They beamed, nodding in agreement. Frenzz sure had an interesting way of talking... it wasn't bad, it was really quite charming. Api couldn't help but admire the orangeblood for not trying to change his speech pattern around others- Api always found themself trying to sound more.... Educated around highbloods. Sometimes it worked- sometimes it didn't. Hopefully they'd be able to act as natural as possible throughout the contest.

"Oh, that makes sense! Everyone is so amazing... A whole bunch of talented people have come to participate, huh?" They spared a look at the other contestants, feeling their nerves start to rise again... Were they really good enough to stand around all these talented individuals?? They banished the thought- they would worry about that later. Frenzz was asking a rather important question, after all. "Ohoho, you'll see. It'll be great." They put on their best mischievous look, raising one index finger to cover their lips as they grinned. Honestly they hadn't fully thought it out yet, but it would probably involve some form of dancing... "Dangerous? Like... jumping through hoops of fire?" Their eyes sparkled a little at the thought. They were far too timid to do that- not after... Bloodfest. The memory caused the yellowblood to shudder. "You should definitely look at some of the footage from the obstacle course from Bloodfest, there was a lot of dangerous stunts then! If you haven't already gotten ideas, I mean." They didn't want to assume, but... making suggestions was all in line with the helpful persona they were putting on.

stringency
rip so many words, api calm down......... frendo is wonderful as always slkdgj

Alternia RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces