[PRP] depths of self-discovery (temperance & jeremiah) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2017 6:14 pm
"All the fetches seems to have lingering loyalties we were previously unaware of." She twisted her hands around each other for a moment. "I would be... an idiot if I did not treat Hart as someone to be wary around at first. Until I know her motives, and see if she will work with me and not against me..."

Temperance sighed. "Well, I guess we will just have to see."

azuredreams

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 6:55 pm
"Wait and see is something I have grown to dislike greatly but find a necessity," said Jeremiah. He shook his head, an exasperated amused look on his face at what he said. "Who knows that we will not change things in the future, as it stands. For the fetches that serve us, I mean. Her position could be become one of choice rather than responsibility."

His fingers twitched a moment before he finally spoke again. "Did you already find a new place to move?"

The Semblance of Unity

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 9:29 pm
"Wait and see," she repeated again, sighing. "I do have a place, but they would like me to wait a month. I'll just live out of a suitcase for a month - I've done it before." Temperance glanced around at the walls that no longer felt like hers.

"If I could move sooner, I certainly would."

azuredreams

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2017 8:59 pm
"I would offer to look and see if there's anyone I know that's got an interim place to stay available but I assume you've got it covered." Also that she would not necessarily take the help. He was not foolish and knew his ties to Algie likely shaped part of her opinion of him.

Jeremiah followed her gaze, understanding what she was dealing with on some level. It was mostly because of the world switch, having to stay in a house that was just enough off that it had been (and still was to some degree) unsettling.

"The sooner you can start reclaiming things in your life, the better off you will be."

The Semblance of Unity

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:59 am
"Yes, I can either stay here, or, if I need to, with my parents. I might not be the same daughter they were used to, but I suppose I'm close enough." She smiled faintly. Her parents were a bit different; she'd noticed. But she found she loved them all the same, and her brother and sisters had enough changes to be moderately confusing, but not enough to be strangers. (Except for Charity - that sister was entirely new and her twin, to boot.) Maybe Temperance had gotten lucky.

She didn't address Hart's role further. It needed to be hashed out between the two of them before she could make any sort of sweeping, aggrandized statement about what she could do for the fetch. "I need to reclaim a lot of things, I suppose."

azuredreams

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 3:32 pm
"I can understand that," Jeremiah replied, smiling faintly as well. His mother was not his mother but she was close enough (and dear enough) that he still kept the connection and loved her just as much.

"I would say you're put a dent into that process," a glance went around the apartment before he focused back on Temperance. Jeremiah's shoulders stretched briefly, a light roll of them to try and ease the feeling of cold pain.

"Honestly," he admitted, "I merely wanted to check in on you. Coming back after the tithing process is ... not always easy. Especially when you've been gone for some time and your double has done things in your life that can radically change it."

The Semblance of Unity
HOW THE EFF DID I MISS THIS?!?!?!

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 12:09 am
"Not enough of a dent, not yet. I'll get back to it soon, of course." It was a process, especially with how much special edition game memorabilia that she refused to be anything but extra gently with while packing. She went through a lot of bubble wrap.

"Well, thank you for visiting. Hart didn't do much, I think, and I didn't have the sort of... tithing you and others did." Temperance absently rubbed her nose. "All in all, it's been quiet."

azuredreams

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2017 8:13 pm
"Quiet is for the best," Jeremiah replied, seemingly moving right on past the comment about tithing experience. He was moving past that and not going to dwell, nor let it shape him anymore than it already had.

With his drink from earlier finished, the silver-haired man pushed himself up to stand. "Let me know if I can be of assistance, alright? I doubt you need anything, you've got things squared away, but one never knows with how things have gone down recently." His shoulders rolled, stretching out. "You can also just keep the containers or drop them off at the department if you want to return them."

The cute little bento boxes.

The Semblance of Unity

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2017 7:48 pm
"I will, Chief Mercer." She probably wouldn't. Temperance smiled down at the cute bento boxes. She'd bring them back, but, secretly, she kind of wanted to keep them. She thought she could really get into making cute lunches, even if only for herself.

"Time will tell in all things," she said, finally directing the smile at him. An unexpected visit, not necessarily unwelcome, but kind of odd.

azuredreams
fin?

ashdown

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas