[METAPRP] Masked Mysteries! [Frendo&Ganyma]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

artificial bones

Sexy Goat

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2017 7:55 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Preinterviews, Frendo takes a moment outside and MEETS A MASKED WONDER!!!!

At the SA competition

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2017 8:04 pm
They told him not to talk while they worked on his makeup. The drones warned him several times, but Frendo couldn't help himself! He was excited, and the word vomit was uncontrollable, so now he was dealing with the concequences. Concequences being the most terrible, chemical taste on his tongue from the hair spray and this strange, chalky feel on his lips and teeth from all the concealer power they had used to soften up his scar and various scraps and bruises.

So while he looked FABULOUS, he tasted TERRIBLE. "
Bleck! I needta go outside," he cried out as he hopped out of the seat where they had caked him in beauty, and was quickly pointed towards the star door that lead to the back of the broadcast station. Frendo jogged lightly to the door, and when he hit the fresh air outside, he took a deep breath.

Only to cough as another wave of chemical smells wafted into his nose and mouth, "PFFFT! Uck, yuck, uuugh!" he cried out, before spitting and sitting his tongue out and scrapping at it with his sleeve, like that would relieve him of the terrible taste in his mouth. Of course, his clothing was just as doused in chemical off spray as the rest of him, and the orangeblood gave a small whine as the taste only seemed to intensify.

He was thinking about going inside to grab a bottle of water when he noticed a rather intimidated troll walking up to the stage door. As he came close, Frendo's eyes grew wider and wider. The troll before him looked crisp and professional, his suit pressed and sharp, but the mask on his face was really what Frendo was interested in.

WAS THIS TROLL FAMOUS? With a mask like that, he had to be something! Frendo wanted to call out, but his words stuck on his sticky tongue and all he could get out was a, "HI!" and he waved excitedly, hoping that the bigger troll would stop and maybe talk to him. He had so many questions, especially about that mask!

Sypon
:3c

artificial bones

Sexy Goat

Sypon
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2017 7:48 pm
The night had already stretched on much longer than it seemed, and yet introductions seemed so far away. After practicing his speeches, slogans and poses (and becoming frustrated at the need for a great deal of stage presence), Ganyma had acquired a major thirst that could only be filled by a strawberry smoothie. He’d snuck out of the make-up station (his oils needed to be reapplied frequently for all of his appearances, so he was practically stuck there) to earn his prize.

Thank gog. He had to hike up his mask to drink it, of course, but no one was around to look – no problem.

It was like liquid salvation, just thick enough to savor but smooth enough to go down like a cold stream on a hot day. Ganyma dawdled for a while around the stand before heading back to the stage door, and suddenly started when a voice called out in greeting. Thinking he had been caught, the wrestler yanked his mask back down mid-sip. His field of vision adjusted to ponder the troll in front of him. It was a kid, a young orangeblood who he was vaguely certain he’d seen around. He looked around once, just making sure that he was the target of the exclamation, and raised his hand in a tentative wave. Perhaps a fan? Wait. What would Shield do right about now?

“Ah! Hello there!” Ganyma’s chest puffed up a bit, and he stuck the hand that wasn’t attached to his now-drained smoothie in the pocket of his slacks.
stringency

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2017 8:14 pm
Frendo squealed excitedly as the bigger troll responded to his greeting with a hearty hello of his own. For a moment he had thought the other troll would ignore him and keep going as he tugged his mask down so hurriedly, but instead HE WAS STOPPING TO TALK!

Frendo clapped his hands together with glee and gave Ganyma an excited one over before saying, "Yoou gotsa be one of da stars of dis show, yeah!? I'm competin' too! Name's Frenzz, what's yur name? Ya sure look strong, I betcha ya could pick up like tenna me wit one hand! Do ya gotta work to be dat strong? Wassit hard? I bet it takes a loooong time! How old aaare ya even? " it was like uncontrollable word vomit, but Frendo seemed unfazed at how much he had just asked in one breath, and if anything looked like he was waiting with terrible eagerness for the older troll to reply to his every question.

Of course, there was still another question on his mind-WHY WAS HE WEARING A MASK?- but that could wait for now! It was an important one, and as such should be voiced after all the 'boring' stuff was out of the way.

Sypon
sorry its short BUT ITS FULL OF QUESTIONS

artificial bones

Sexy Goat

Sypon
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2017 8:25 pm
((It’s a perfect length!))

“Ah!” He listened carefully to the troll, stepping closer to him as he spoke a mile a minute. His manner of speech was a little rougher than his was as a kid, but his spirit and enthusiasm struck a chord of nostalgia. A broad smile grew under Ganyma’s mask.

“You bet I am – Frenzz, was it? The name’s Shield.” He knelt down slightly and cocked his head, looking at the young troll with playful curiosity. “Have you seen me on the big screen? I’m a gladiaterror from the Four Fronds Coliseum. Pleased to meet you, Frenzz.” He put a big hand out and grabbed Frendo’s, shaking up and down with pleasant enthusiasm. It may have come on a bit strong, but Ganyma didn’t have a mode that wasn’t strong.

At this point, Ganyma had already forgotten the child’s other questions. He stood back up and put his hands on his hips, in wait for the youngster’s response.
stringency
User Image

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2017 10:01 pm
"Gladiaterror," Frendo sounded the word out like it was something holy, and the stars in his eyes shone blindly bright as he grasped the TV-FAMOUS Shield's hand and shook back with as much vigor as a tiny little troll could. He was shaking hands with(being jostled by) a real star, like a real-already-famous star!!!! HOW COOL WAS THAT?

The smile on his face couldn't get much bigger, but at this point it was so big that Frendo could feel his cheek muscles crying out for a break. Of course, there would be no stopping, he was just to EXCITED. He didn't even notice that Shield hadn't responded to all his questions, because now he was on to his most important one, which had just become more relevant since learning what it was this troll did for a living!

"Why ya wear dat mask? Do ya got a messed up face from all dat fightin'!? I bet yur terrifyin'! Not dat dat's bad!" if anything, scars were SO COOL in Frendo's mind. Why, he loved his facial scars, so he definitely wasn't judging Shield if he was a scarred up mess under that mask. Heck, maybe one day he could be that scarred up himself!

Sypon
If laughdads was here they'd be dying of embarassment. FRENDO!!!!! STAAAAP

artificial bones

Sexy Goat

Sypon
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2017 8:00 am
Ganyma guffawed, a hearty laugh that made his shoulders fall back. His alter-ego was no surprise (having wrestled as Ganyma Callow, die-hard ALG fans would understand the connection), but the law of the wrestling land was to commit to the persona. He was Shield now, and as far as Shield was concerned, he didn’t take off the mask unless it was ripped off of him.

“A very wise and powerful troll said it better to me. When I put on the mask, I'm transformed. The mask gives me strength. The mask gives me fame. The mask is magical. When I remove the mask, I'm a normal troll who can walk right by you, and not even get a "hello". Usually with the mask on, everything is positive. Without the mask I'm a normal being who has his problems, who cries, who sometimes suffers. But I am Shield, and my mask is honor!”

As he spoke, he seemed to get bigger – bolstered by the words of one of his great heroes.

"I can be terrifying without showing my face, too." Ganyma added.
stringency

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2017 12:56 am
As Ganyma explained his reason for wearing the mask, Frendo's eyes grew wider and wider and his mouth was pretty much touching the ground. Every single word the older troll said resounded in Frendo, and he squished his cheeks between his hands and squealed a little as the masked marvel finished, and in the airiest and astounded of voices, whispered, "Dat is so COOL," he jumped up and down on the word cool and reached out to grasp and shake SHIELD'S HAND. He was going go tonight and have such a cool story to tell Laughdads. He had met a real masked hero, a troll of mystery and mystic! With a MAGICAL MASK that made him something he wasn't, something stronger than himself. Frendo wanted that power, he wanted it so badly!

"Do ya think, uhm, I cud maybe get yur autograph!?" maybe if he had Shields autograph, a little of that magic would rub off on him! IT didn't hurt to try!

Sypon

artificial bones

Sexy Goat

Sypon
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2017 7:34 pm
“Oh, thanks!” Ganyma was a bit taken aback at his forewardness, dropping some of his bravado with a stuttering laugh as the little kid shook his hand up and down. Such ferocity! He was inspired. It was fortunate for the ALG that their fighter’s character was simply an amplified version of the simple man known as Ganyma Callow. Any young Alternian who showed this much awe and gumption was sure to win him over in a heartbeat.

An autograph?

“Sure!” He reached for a pen and managed to procure one (from where is anyone’s guess). “Where and what should I sign for ya, Mr. Frenzz?”

stringency
biggrin

Alternia RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces