[ prp ] Bounding Forward (Leila, America, Kaleb) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lizbot

No Faun

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2017 4:33 pm
"Thank you!" America chirruped, her mood brightening a bit as she felt the wheels of action, of doing and fixing, begin to turn. She reached into her pocket and pulled out a small notebook, writing down her email before handing it over to Renard.

"For meeting us as well, I know it was short notice, sir."

cibarium
grey dragon
shibrogane

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2017 4:57 pm
It sounded like binding intent and object could be made to happen any way you could imagine, the trick was just finding a way that would work best in this instance.

"Thank you," Kaleb offered his thanks as well, although in a much more timid tone.

cibarium

lizbot

shibrogane

Grey Dragon

cibarium
Crew

Noob

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2017 5:28 pm
"Makes sense," Leila replied. "It's certainly not molecular work." She shrugged and put away her notepad, signaling that she was done asking questions. "Thanks for your help."

grey dragon
lizbot
shibrogane

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2017 5:49 pm
"Of course," said Renard. The chair he'd summoned vanished as he got to his feet, taking the piece of paper with America's email address. "I look forward to seeing your strategy play out. For what it's worth... I think weaving the intent into a thread and wrapping the frame would be strongest."

He shrugged. "Good day," he said, before tearing open the god damn fabric of space time to go back to his office in Boston because he was extra like that.

lizbot
burr
grey dragon
close the door on your way out
cibarium

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

ashdown

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff