azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2017 9:35 pm
Hellbine started to purr immediately once he was settled into Cass's lap. It, apparently, was exactly the place he wanted to be because he could soak up all the attention forever. Jeremiah chuckled at the mention of the kitchen.

"I gutted it, to be honest with you. I might still have some pictures of what it was like before I remodeled it years ago but all this kitchen space is part of why I picked this place." The corner of his mouth curved upward. "That and the master bedroom and the master bath upstairs. The two places in a house that are very important." At least, they had been when he had been younger and looking at places.

"Actually, I would probably be over on the other side not taking time to recharge or doing work or doing anything, really, that keeps me busy and always moving forward and finding a solution to everything we're caught up in." He shook his head, mostly at himself. "Besides, there was some deep, dark secret sharing on both sides and it likely did us good."

demon_pachabel
i want to say that we can fade away on this soonish and ... mention how gyros did later, lol. (they were amaze, okay, because they made them together.)

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2017 9:53 pm
Cass nodded. "I think I'd like a nice balcony in the back with a view if I chose a house off of one thing. That'd be something hard to fix by gutting a house." Not that she'd be affording one anytime soon. There was also a house she liked pretty well but someone was living in it already.

She idly scritched the sides of Hellbine's cheeks as Jeremiah spoke, nodding along.

"Well, I'm sure your husband is also helpful for keeping you on this side. But he doesn't make Gyros with you, so I guess you're stuck with my company as you wait," she teased, leaning against the counter and glancing towards the roasting meat. Lord, it was going to be quite a wait.

But they were going to be so good.

azuredreams
/nodnodnod/ All good by me, Captain!

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2017 10:23 pm
"Balcony and bay windows," replied Jeremiah as if they were also determining factors for him as well. They absolutely were.

"I let my husband handle the cooking without my messing with him otherwise ladles give waved my direction for 'interference'," he snorted, "but, yes, he is helpful for keeping me on this side even if it's not necessarily where we belong."

Jeremiah gave her a look as if her company was far from the worst thing he could deal with.

demon_pachabel

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2017 6:13 am
She just smiled innocently. Because she was - cough - such a picture of innocence.

"Well. We're not always where we think we belong. Which is fine. As long as we don't dwell too hard on it." Cass rolled her shoulders back. "So, are we gonna stand here the entire time the meat is cooking?" it wasn't as though they had a lot of other food prep to do in the meantime.

azuredreams

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2017 11:58 pm
Jeremiah shook his head, his lips curled up into what was already a fond amused smile.

"Gather up the princess, since you've got him," he gestured to Hellbine, "and I'll show you the balcony mentioned. I need to check on the plants there too, since I think the ivy needs to be pruned back some." Just to stop it from covering up windows or creating problems for the door or growing into the roof. It would look good but not necessarily good for the structure of the house.

demon_pachabel
fade away on your post?

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2017 6:36 am
Cass looked down at Hellbine, then scooped the tiny precious baby into her arms, cradling him against a shoulder as she rose to trail off after Jeremiah.

"Sounds good, I'll help too." she added as they headed up. She couldn't wait to see the view.

azuredreams
And an awkward fin on my part

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

ashdown

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items