[PRP] Beer and Burgers [Ro/Cass] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2017 7:29 pm
Cass pointed at the first beer while holding the menu out to the Bartender. "This one, please." She glanced back to Ro and smiled, "I actually am not the biggest fan of sweet things, so bitter it is." she nodded.

"Hey, I'm there at least twice a month. Don't have to cook and I don't have to pick what I'm eating until I'm there. Tho I usually settle for the Korean Barbecue. Sometimes I settle for the chicken truck too."

Ghouis

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2017 7:39 pm
"Yeah, I generally like a bitter taste more than a sweet one. I'll probably go for the dark chocolate porter after whatever stout it is they give me. It's sort of like the best of both worlds." Ro took a sip of his brew as soon as it was handed to him. He hummed a low tone then took another. And another.

"Yep," he said. "That's really ********' good." He made a mental note of the name after glancing at the menu again, then looked to Cass.

"D'ya like it?"

demon_pachabel

GhouIs

Anxious Phantom

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2017 7:44 pm
"that sounds like it'd be good. You'll have to let me have a sip when you get it," Cass nodded, watching as Ro was handed his drink, then taking her own. She watched for a moment as he sipped his, then took of a sip of her own. Once she'd had a moment to appraise the flavor, she took another, nodding before setting the glass down. Clearly, she wasn't eager to throw it back too quickly.

"It's pretty good. Not a flavor I'm used to, but not bad. I'm usually a Vodka-mixed-with-whatever-is-in-my-fridge girl," she admitted with a half smile. "What did they give ya?" She glanced at his own stein before taking another drink from her own. A nice edge of bitter to it. But not unpleasant at least.

Ghouis

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2017 5:12 am
"Ugh, vodka? Really?" Ro made a face. "Finally, something we disagree on."

He took another sip of his stout and pointed out it's name on Cass' menu.

"This one," he said. "Haven't had it before. Tastes a bit like peanut butter and vanilla." He yawned and ran a hand through his hair, taking off his beanie in the process.

"You know what you want to eat yet?"

demon_pachabel

GhouIs

Anxious Phantom

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2017 9:15 am
Cass laughed. "I never said I drank it because it tasted good," she said, taking another drink of her beer as she looked at the name that was pointed out to her on the menu, nodding slowly. "Peanut Butter and Vanilla? That sounds like dangerous territory. Not too sweet, though?"

She glanced down the menu again, pausing to ruminate over a few options, before pointing at one. "I can't say no to something that calls itself the 'Breath Enhancer'," Cass said, pointing to it on the menu. It was a burger that had garlic and rosemary in it.

Ghouis

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2017 10:33 am
Ro smirked.

"Right on, that one looks good." He ordered two for the both of them and returned the menus then took another sip of his beer. It tasted real good, and he was having a hard time pacing himself because of it. As usual.

"Sssooo, whose turn was it?"

demon_pachabel

GhouIs

Anxious Phantom

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2017 12:04 pm
"Just wait. People will smell our breath for miles," Cass joked with another sip of her beer. She definitely wasn't going to throw it back as quickly as Ro seemed to be doing with his.

"Ummmmmm, I can't really remember. I'll go - My dream pet is a Golden Retriever." Dogs were wonderful. Too good for this world.

Ghouis

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2017 2:21 pm
"Ha, yeah, I ********' love garlic though." He took another sip and the warmth in his belly spread to his chest.

"I'm not much of an animal guy." He wasn't much of a putting up with any more responsibilities than he had to guy. "My dad had a cat while I was growin' up but... the thing was mean. It'd tear me up if I got anywhere near it."

Ro frowned at the memory of the large, half-feral feline.

"My turn though, ummm... hm." He took a contemplative sip of his beer. Their was a garlicky smell wafting from the kitchen that made his mouth water. "My favorite food is spaghetti." He said with a smirk.

demon_pachabel

GhouIs

Anxious Phantom

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2017 4:55 pm
"Can't go wrong with garlic. Unless it's in ice cream. There are ice creams that shouldn't exist. That one Food Network show is evidence of people needing to put the ice cream machine away," Cass determined that if Horse Flesh Ice Cream had to exist, it was time to stop.

"Well, I'm in no position to be taking care of anything besides myself. I barely pass the standards for that much, so I'm not gonna push my luck. I got Ted, he can tuck himself in at night," she mused. "Ted's the Roomba I sent you a picture of," she added, in case Ro had forgotten about that.

Cass sipped her beer as Ro shared his food preferences with her, nodding slowly. "All types or specifically homemade or what? I just ask cause you can't beat a homemade sauce for sure," she agreed. Another sip, she hummed thoughtfully into the glass as she pondered her own next bit of trivia.

"My turn....mmmmmm....I really like scary things. Like the sensation of being scared is great. Horror is my favorite."

Ghouis

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2017 9:30 am
A pet roomba? Weird. But he supposed there were worse things in the world to have.

"I've got a recipe my dad used to make before, uhh-" Awkwardly, he cleared his throat. He didn't finish that line of thought. "It's my favorite and I make it every now and again, but, really I'm one hundred percent down for anything that involves pasta."

He smirked.

"I'm particularly fond of B-rated horror flicks. I've, uh, got a small collection of VHS tapes that fall under that category. Not much scares me, honestly, so I can rarely take a horror movie too seriously. I always end up laughing and ruining the mood." He shifted in his chair, moving his beer out of the way when his plate was finally set down in front of him. It smelled... really ******** good. Without hesitating, he reached for a fry and popped it into his mouth. It was hot enough to burn a little, but he didn't seem phased.

"Ya wanna kick this game up a notch? Play, uhh, truth or dare or somethin'?" Alcohol always had a tendency to bring out his more mischievous side, and he didn't know how long he could keep thinking up random facts without it getting either boring or way too personal.

demon_pachabel

GhouIs

Anxious Phantom

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2017 9:40 am
"I think that's the same reason I enjoy it. Thrill seeking a little bit, but most of the time they go 'Rawr I'm so scary' and I go 'Okay, but you're made of human body parts and I have a screwdriver and this is hilarious'." okay, maybe in Dead Space it was mining equipment, but the screwdriver sounded funnier to her.

Following Ro's lead, Cass moved her own drink, taking a moment to touch-test a fry before popping it into her mouth. Yep. Nice and hot. The only way fries were meant to be. "I wonder if they have fry sauce or only ketchup here." Fry Sauce was a weird West-Side thing she'd mostly notice. Something about Utah and them wanting to mix weird condiments together. Not that it was an issue. It just seemed like it would be good with this.

"Oh, I play no-holds-barred with Truth or Dare," there was something dangerous about the playful grin that came across her face. "So I am totally down for that." It was a funner version of their current trivia, anyways.

Ghouis

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2017 1:22 pm
Ro perked a brow.

"Fry sauce? That's basically ketchup and mayo mixed together, innit?" He caught the bartender's attention and ordered a side of mayonnaise. There was already a container of ketchup placed between them, as well as salt and pepper.

Ro took the salt and sprinkled it evenly across the golden rows of fries, then lifted a bun off his burger and added it there too. He did the same with the pepper, then took his first bite and had to suppress the sudden urge to moan in pleasure.

He swallowed the bite down and took a swig of his beer for good measure. "It's really good." He said.

"And since it's my turn, umm, ******** it. Why not start with a dare?" He smirked at her, ready for whatever challenge she threw at him.

demon_p4chabel

GhouIs

Anxious Phantom

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2017 1:51 pm
"I think some places do it with a little bit of barbecue sauce too." It was a weird concoction, and Cass took a good minute (and four fries) to mix the mayo and some of her ketchup together to make the weird fleshy-colored sauce. Not that ketchup was inferior to it, it simply sounded good right then. She raised a brow at the salt on his burger, but she wasn't about to judge.

Mostly because she took three fries to put a layer of the sauce on her own, then left the fries in there herself before she took a bite. Unlike Ro, Cass actually did moan in pleasure from the first bite. Loudly. There were a few stares that she didn't return, nor did she seem bothered by. What were they going to do? Be upset that a burger was good enough for a girl to enjoy?

"Mmmm, a dare," Cass tapped her fingers on the counter as she thought about it. It needed to be something that didn't get them kicked out or arrested. "Tell me about your worst date - but you're only allowed to mime it." she'd start a little easy. They were in public after all.

Ghouis

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2017 3:43 pm
Ro hummed softly, in a tone that almost sounded like laughter. He always seemed to get paired off with such big personalities. Where he was all apathy and control, Cass was very unfiltered and go with the flow.

He raised both eyebrows in response to the girl's dare. Mime it?

"Well, I already told you the worst bit of it... but, um... hmmm..." He gave a feminine pout and leaned forward, pantomiming as though he were doing his makeup and hair in the mirror. He glanced over his shoulder, frowned, made an irritated motion, then continued to angrily mime the application of make-up. After that, he slowly brought a palm down in between him and Cass- his attempt at denoting a scene change. Again, he pouted. His motions were especially feminine as he pointed at Cass, made a face and did a sort of no, no motion with his hand.

He felt particularly ridiculous and wasn't sure if Cass would get it or not, but he was buzzed and doing the best improv he could considering he stayed as far away from theatres as he could.

He pointed in the direction of an empty space over Cass' shoulder and made a come hither motion with the curl of his finger. He acted out pulling the invisible person closer to him by an invisible rope while simultaneously giving Cass the finger. Hopefully by now she had figured out she was Ro in this situation.

Again, he made the scene change, this time offering Cass a goofy look as he did so.

He pouted again and made an angry face, jabbing his finger accusingly at Cass. Then he changed personas and flexed his arms arrogantly, giving his each of his biceps (which were okay but not exceptionally large) a kiss. He pointed at Cass and made fists at her, signaling a challenge. He pretended to take hits after that, feeling utterly childish and barely able to contain a grin as he did so. He paused then, flashing his pointer finger to signal for Cass to wait, picked up the knife by his plate, pouted, and made a stabbing motion in Cass' direction.

When he was done, he put his knife down and took another sip of his beer. His eyes never left Cass'.

"A five star performance, yeah?"

demon_pachabel

GhouIs

Anxious Phantom

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2017 3:52 pm
And for all the fun it was watching, Cass was more than happy to play the active participant between fries. She grinned, playing innocent whenever she was gestured to and even looking over her shoulder at the nobody-in-particular that was there. There were even a few 'fake' punches before she paused and then joined the pantomime of being stabbed, nearly falling out of her chair as she went with the motion.

A hand on the bar countered that, however, and Cass laughed.

"That was an excellent performance," she said, leaning into her arm as she resettled herself in her seat and crossed her ankles thoughtfully. "A very excellent rise to the challenge. And since it's my turn now, I also choose dare."

Because truly, after moaning into a burger, how else would be embarrass herself?

Ghouis

ashdown

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces