[PRP] lovely and loathsome (cass & ro) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2017 7:21 pm
"Or until someone comes to relieve me of my duty of unmixing the manga and the american comics and refolding all of the shirts," she shrugged, leaning back onto the counter. "You're free to hang around if you want to, though."

She glanced towards the clock that was up on the wall. Another employee would likely end up coming in rather than her hanging out by herself for the rest of the day, though.

Ghouis

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2017 7:34 pm
"Hmmm." Ro smirked. "Tempting, but I think I'll run next door and shower first. Get some new duds on to replace these blood-stained ones." He'd already noticed a few shop-goers giving him some odd looks. He didn't want to scare off Cid's business.

"It shouldn't take me more than forty-five minutes, and if someone shows up to relieve you before I get back you can just pop on over." He grabbed a post-it for himself and scribbled down his number in his barely legible scrawl. "Just give me a text and I'll come down and unlock the front for you. Sound good?"

demon_p4chabel

GhouIs

Anxious Phantom

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2017 8:07 pm
Cass looked at the number that had been scribbled down, peering to make sure nobody was really paying attention before she pulled her phone out to type it in.

ghouis

TED.jpg

By giving me your number you have agreed to the terms and services known as Ted pics.

Ted was a roomba. A red roomba with what looked like foam cosplay knives taped to it in a circular pattern. If there was a story, she didn't elaborate. "Alright, if that went through, we'll be good to go!" she said with a nod. "I'll let you go get cleaned up and give you a jingle if anything changes here."  
PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2017 8:18 pm
Ro raised his eyebrows at the woman's unorthodox first text but said nothing of it. Instead, he leaned down and grabbed the broken halves of his skateboard off the ground. His palms burned, but he could ignore the pain.

"Right on," he said as he stowed the pieces beneath his arm and slid his phone back into his butt pocket. "I'll see you again soon, regardless."

And with that, he was off; giving a nod to a random onlooker before leaving the store completely. His shop/apartment was just a few limps away and he made short work of the length between.

demon_pachabel

GhouIs

Anxious Phantom

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 6:20 am
Cass offered a small one-handed salute, her phone disappearing away again into her own pocket.

"Sounds good. Hope everything feels a little better," she said as he left, leaving her to turn her attention back to display destroyers in order to restore order to the shop.

Time for customer shaming. The store instagram would feature a picture of the two boys standing in front of Cthulu, looking very scared and holding a sign that said 'We mix Eastern and Western comics because it's funny.' the next morning.

ghouis
Wasn't sure if we wanted to wrap this here and start a new RP for beers or continue this one into it. ;P

ashdown

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff