Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hivestuck

Back to Guilds

Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Alternia RP
[META PRP] A good diet is a pie in each hand (Punkie Eridia)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Micillia

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 3:05 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 3:09 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. It was not hard to track down the purpleblood Eridia, she was fairly well known. It was not really a surprise to Punkie, purplebloods were pretty great, the dry, land keeping overlords of the lowbloods, put there by the Messiah's will. The juggalo was on her way to one of the cafes the highblood frequented, hoping to catch the girl and give her a thank you pie. It was punkin flavor. The juggalo wiggled for a second, getting her mirthful spirits up and ready to meet with one so elite as a purpleblood. She just hoped she would make a good impression.

ImaginationsParadise
short intro sorry >.<;;

Micillia

Dapper Duck

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2017 11:18 am
Eridia was going over her sponsorship list one more time, happy to see that many seemed to recognized her greatness. At least, that's what she liked to think. The highblood was at one of her favorite cafes, sipping cold drinks and eating cookies while she went over the fact her newest product was going to be known. After all, who didn't like perfume?

The lavenderblood highlighted the ones that she could possibly take them out to fun dates or whatever. Fellah and the children she gave sponsorships to were excluded from such things of course. One, she didn't want to be stuck babysitting and second Fellah was just a good friend.
Micillia
short!!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2017 9:48 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Punkie spotted the girl at the cafe and her face broke out into an even bigger smile. "Miss ******** Eridia Tsifer." Punkie started, holding out her pie, and setting it on the cafe table. "If i may goddamned intrude your mirthful setting?" Punkie asked with a small bow, then pulling up the other chair at the table. She sat there, smile on her face, awaiting anything the purpleblood had to say.

ImaginationsParadise

Micillia

Dapper Duck

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2017 7:24 pm
"Thaaat's me. Don't wear my name ou-" At first, the highblood looked up to see who had interrupted her quiet moment. Normally, Eridia would have been loud because of such thing but once she set her gaze on the juggalo her mind went straight to: CUTE. CURVES.

Eyes widened some, her lower lip fell in awe and a tint of purple flashed on her cheeks... The lavenderblood liked what she saw. "Oh dearie! It's not problem at all!!" Eridia said, snapping back to reality and fluttered her lashes as she examined Punkie with a coy smile. Was she one of the trolls she was sponsoring?

"We have seen each other before dear, right? Sure feels like it." She smiled before she looked through her list to see if she could pin point her lovely name. But in the mean time, Eridia could at least find out what she needed from her. "What do you need? Hopefully nothing too complicated, wouldn't want such thing to stress your beautiful and mirthful self out!!!"

Unless she was here to discuss business... "Is it about the products you're sponsoring for me? Or simply want to grasp on some inspiration for you to successfully wear my sensational scents?"
Micillia
eridia kirakiras at punkie and throws q's

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2017 2:19 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Punkie grinned, relieved to meet another friendly troll. Sure, everyone should live their lives with joy and mirth, but some trolls dont quite understand that concept, but this here purpleblood had a wonderful personality. The juggalo set the pie down on the table, and seated herself opposite the highblood."I mostly just wanted to ******** thank you for sponsoring me and my mirth!" Punkie started, "I baked you a pie, full of my goddamned thanks, but i also wanted to ask your own shitful self what your looking in for in the ******** performances. I have a bitching plan," Punkie continued, pulling out some papers and plans. "I have two ******** amazing like, "BAM" moments, and one is already claimed by one ********, but if you like, ide love to dedicate one to you and make it really something trolls will associate with you when they goddamned think of ya!" Punkie was going to say more, but caught herself. She should let the other woman respond, instead of bulldozing the conversation.

ImaginationsParadise

Micillia

Dapper Duck

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2017 6:31 pm
"Ooh you're soooo sweet!" A thank you pie, for Eridia? This was actually something great! Eridia loved sweets and loved eating, sure not as Frossa loved eating but probably a close second. The highblood eyed the gift and tried so hard not to stuff her face into it. You're a Lady Tsifer, FOCUS. She thought, drumming her fingers against the table while admiring the juggalo and the pie. Oh, so she did wanted to know how could she project her product onto her performance. Eridia tapped her lips thoughtfully as she thought about it for a second.

"Well, something that shows what quadrants are about is what I'm trying to project. Though that differs between each troll I guess." She thought of quadrants one way, other people saw it a different way. The point is that Punkie had to show off her own definition of it!

"Project what you feel when you think of a special someone! Doesn't have to be flushed though-- there ARE more quadrants out there." She smiled. "Also something that simply screams "high class" or "unobtainable beauty" should do the trick. I mean, something equally fast, furious and luxurious if that makes any sense."

"What's your definition of quadrants, if I may ask?"

Micillia

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 12:54 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Punkie thought over the suggestions the purpleblood suggested. Unobtainable beauty, yeah, that totally encapsulated jeweled buttons. Meanwhile when Eridia mentioned "fast, furious and luxurious" why googly eyes was just what came to the juggalo's mind. "Most wonderful ******** advice!" She sang, wiggling in her chair for a bit. "Ive got just the ******** things that will be sure to goddamned cover your inflammable wishes!" Punkie could see it now. An outfit made completely of googly eyes and jeweled buttons. She was excited already.

Punkie tilted her head to the side. Quadrants? She really hadn't thought of them, to be honest. "Necessary for the continuation of this goddamned race!" She answered. It was true, the juggalo way was to be merry, mirthful, and both of those things qualified when filling buckets. She grinned excitedly, eager to get to work on her plans. "Thank you so ******** much for this goddamned conversation. I feel like a cesspool of inspiration and goddamned gumption!" Punkie finished. She couldn't just leave, but her bloodpumper was eager to get things started.

ImaginationsParadise

Micillia

Dapper Duck

Alternia RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas