Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hivestuck

Back to Guilds

Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Alternia RP
[PRP] A Fateful Encounter (Eckios + Eilidh)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 2:20 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

An unexpected meeting sparks a long term friendship.

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 2:22 pm
Eckios had gone for another walk in the four fronds curious what he might find on his venture outside his hive. Last time he'd found Deimos...maybe he'd find another friend? While the half-blind troll boy wasn't to sure it had sounded like fun to stretch his legs.

His lusus had been busy, but not enough that she couldn't find the time to go with her young troll. Although at some point the fox-bat creature lost track of time as she currently had them sidetracked and inspecting a collection of honey. While Eckios's lusus had curiously sniffed at the rich substance and had helped herself to a few mouthfuls.

Curious the small child watched her with a tilt of his head. His small hand reached out for some of the honey substance wondering if it tasted as nice as it smelled. His lusus seemed to enjoy it so why not?

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

Hobo Pixi

Divine Demigod

17,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 2:25 pm
Eilidh had been having a rough day. Some sort or creature had trampled her plants in her lawnring which she had to fix. While she was heading to her first honey site, part of the hillside decided to break off which sent the tealblood rolling down the hillside. She had several little cuts which she quickly healed. She landed in some creature's poop and even encountered an aggressive large rat creature on her way home.

She bathed and dressed herself before heading back to check on her honey. Only this time she stayed far from the edge of the hillside. She couldn't believe how horrible her day had been going and Xavier wasn't even there to cheer her up. She sighed softly with a small smile as she thought of her plans later in the evening. Xavier was coming to her hive for supper.. she couldn't wait to hug and kiss him.

Eilidh's thoughts were interrupted as she saw a troll stealing honey from her combs. "E-excuse me! What do you think you are doing with my honey!?" She yelled, surprised anyone could even find her well hidden combs. She moved to grab the boy's wrist, realizing it was a child.. her expression softened. "...why are you stealing from me?... didn't your lusus teach you any manners?" She asked, crouching down. She looked to his eyes, noting the one then to his horn. "...is it because you're hungry?... are you alright?" She asked softly, more concerned than angry.

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 2:31 pm
A startled yelp shook the ground from the boys power. The small burst rustled one of the nearest trees. Whirling to face who had yelled at him the young tealblood whimpered. "W..wat? I'm sorry! My lusus had some and I was curious ya know..?" Eckios looked up at the taller older troll with a wide eyed expression as he tried to explain himself. The boy looked at her hand holding his wrist. It caused him to shyly jerk back in fear as she'd startled him.

As she crouched to his level Eckios felt his pump biscuit thud. He wasn't sure if he should be more, or less worried. Although she approached everything calmly thankfully. "I'm fine.." He mumbled looking away.

Kio believed he or his lusus would figure it out like usual. Eckios felt his stomach rumble as if it was trying to rat him out. His good eye was watchful as he looked embarrassed as he hadn't meant to steal from anyone. "I..I'm sorry if dat caused you problems..." He looked to his lusus a exchange of information between them sounded like a mixture of chatters and chirps. Eckios glanced at her briefly and back down at his sneakers. Worried he'd be viewed as a bad troll he looked to her apologetically as he bowed his head to the other tealblood.

BatFox Mom approached them with a curious look on her face as she licked her lips as she sat down watching the other teal as she seemed sheepish and apologetic.

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

Hobo Pixi

Divine Demigod

17,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 2:35 pm
Seeing the trees shake when the boy yelped was unexpected but Eilidh ignored it for now. She smiled softly as the boy said he wasn't hungry before his stomach spoke up. "Oh?...well my red pity and I were going to have a large supper... likely breaded flapping beast with fresh veggies.." She mentioned to him in order to entice the child, "I'm sure there will be enough for a little troll." Eilidh mentioned with a small smile.

She released his wrist, "I'll forgive you for your theft because I'm sure you're hungry." She told him, "where is your hive?"

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 2:39 pm
Eckios rubbed his nose sheepishly as she smiled at him. "Murr...?" While the noise was nonsense he blinked at her curiously as she talked about all the yummy food. He was hungry it was almost his usual time he whined to his lusus to go hunting or to take him with.

When she let go of his wrist the child smiled innocently up at Eilidh. "Is eet really okay...? Your red pity won't get mad?" He asked shyly as he moved a little closer to his new friend. When she asked where his hive was he frowned squinting with his good eye in the direction they had come from. "Further into the Four Fronds...on the north side of the lake." He explained.

After a moment or two Eckios looked up at her abruptly as he reached a hand up and tugged at her shirts bottom. "You seem nice... m..my name's Eckios Chivul." He greeted as he let go as his cheeks flushed teal as he looked down.

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

Hobo Pixi

Divine Demigod

17,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 2:41 pm
Eilidh nodded, "I'm sure he won't mind. He's a kind troll like me." She told kio, smiling to him. "Well lets check out your hive since it's on the way... okay?" She asked, taking the smaller trolls hand. "You're very lucky that it was my honey you stole... we live in a dangerous world.." she told him, walking with him towards both their hives.

"I'm Eilidh Rosach, nice to meet you Eckios,"

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 2:44 pm
Eckios felt his shoulders relax as she promised he was kind like she was. He nodded his head as she asked about checking his hive. "Its near a community..but I have my own hive." He explained to her. Eckios looked up at her with a soft wondering expression as she took his hand. The gesture filled his pump biscuit with a strange sense of peace. Eckios held her hand..even clasped it as he walked along side her.

BatFox Mom tilted her head curios like as she sniffed at Eilidh before getting up and trailing after them.

Eckios blushed as she mentioned he was lucky he had stolen from her as Alternia was dangerous. "I understand....I promise dat I'll be more careful next time." He nibbled on his bottom lip some as he gently squeezed her hand for reassurance.

The walk to his den-like hive wasn't to far of a journey. He kept pace with her the whole way and even held her hand while he skipped a long some. Once they were nearby he pointed out the structure that appeared to also go under ground as well as the main upper level. "My lusus helped me find it when I was a wiggler!" He beamed clearly proud of his own place.

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

Hobo Pixi

Divine Demigod

17,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 2:46 pm
Eilidh smiled, watching the cheerful young tealblood skipping beside her. As they arrived at his hive, she inspected it. Relieved, she looked to the boy's lusus before petting it. "You sure are a good lusus to your little troll, aren't you." She smiled, "well, let me feed you both at my hive. Xavier should be there soon." She told him.

Eilidh offered her hand to kio, "I love your little hive. Your lusus picked a good spot for you." She smiled, "come on, my hive isn't too far from here."

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 2:49 pm
Eckios watched as she inspected his hive. Curious he followed her around showing off his place. He wore an easy going smile as the boy listened to her praise his lusus.

BatFox Mom's ears pinned back slightly as she pet her. The creatures tail began waging as she snuffled at the trolls hand with a chirp of agreement.

Eckios looked to her with consideration as he beamed at her and the offer. "I would really like that...!" Eckios replied with enthusiasm in his voice.

As she offered her hand to him again the child reached out to take the offered hand. Moving to her side Eckios squeezed her hand gently. "Thank you... it's not like a mansion or anything but it's mine." Lifting his chin up as his mismatched gaze fell on her deciding he didn't need to hide his scars from her as she hadn't said anything or made fun of him...yet anyway. "I'm ready when you are." Kio replied as he glanced towards the outside. "Are you from the Four Fronds?" He inquired as he tilted his head at the other troll.

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

Hobo Pixi

Divine Demigod

17,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 2:52 pm
Eilidh nodded, "I sure am. I live in a cave near by. Very close actually." She told him as she began to lead him to her hive. She smiled as they stood before a giant boulder. "Here we are" she told him, releasing his hand to move to the boulder.

She pushed on it, revealing a door within the boulder. "Come on it, little one... and Batfox." She smiled, heading in to get a few things ready for when her matesprite came and to continue talking with her new little guest. It was strange taking home a honey thief but Eilidh wanted to make sure the small troll was taken care of.

Alternia RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games