[META PRP] A Little Advertising [Cerpin+Deimos+Forera]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

nepsah

Malevolent Mage

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 11:48 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

A little Underworld Advertisement to kick off Superstar Authority

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 11:53 pm

Deimos had been to Cerpin's "hive" at least... once prior, not of his own desire and not while he was totally lucid but he still remembered the general area it was located. Why he'd actually bothered to come when the purpleblood asked him to he wasn't sure - Cerpin hadn't been very obvious about what he wanted, either. But he had hinted that Perore would be there, which... was enough to pique Dei's interests.

He arrived at the hive-club mix that Cerpin called home and paused at the door, thinking. Cerpin had a bad habit of just letting himself into Dei's hive (okay, he had knocked but he'd just barged in as soon as the door was open)... so why should he bother knocking on Cerpin's door? Unless it was locked. He decided not to risk the possibility of it being locked and someone inside hearing the failed attempt at entry. Instead he rapped on the door three times, hard enough to make a decent noise. This had better be good.

Yamashii
lemme know if i need to change anythin'!

quite uneventful

nepsah

Malevolent Mage

Yamashii

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 2:09 pm
It took a few rounds of Deimos knocking before Cerpin finally heard it over the chaotically loud rock music blasting through his hive. Opening the door, he was pleasantly surprised to see a familiar sour teal face, just as pouty as the last time he'd seen him. Only... he was taller than Cerpin remembered.

"Hah, I didn't think you'd actually come. Did you miss me?" The purpleblood laughed, yanking the other boy inside without giving him a chance to resist. There were papers everywhere with various headshots of glamorous trolls and a bunch of liquor bottles littered around. Cerpin had been hard at work preparing for this superstar thing and picking out applicants had eaten up a lot of time. Now he had to begin the next stage, advertising.

"I'm doing this dope tv show thing where I sponsor a bunch of wanna be stars. You seen the ads for it yet?" In case Deimos hadn't, Cerpin forced a pamphlet into the tealblood's hands. "Basically, you and Perore are gonna help me out at the booths." It was clear that Deimos had been drafted into the task without a choice. Whether or not it was Cerpin's doing or Perore's wasn't clear. The highblood glanced at his victim with a sly smile.

"She should be here any second so if you want to see her, don't even think about running off."

nepsah

quite uneventful

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 7:04 pm
      Forera had arrived just when the door was about to slam shut behind Cerpin, expression one of excitement and almost amazement as she caught the door before it closed. She creaked it open before letting herself in, voice booming from behind them. "Whatup ya buttmonchers, how's it hangin'?" The tealblood slung her fairly hefty pack near the entrance, looking a little more than amazed as she looked around Cerpin's hive. It didn't matter how many times she'd visited it beforehand-- It still looked awesome everytime she stepped in. "This place never gets old, heh. Are me n' the kiddo are helpin' ya, Cerp?" She didn't know the details of their meetup but judging the fact that Deimos was there, there had to have been some relation!

Yamashii
sorry i

nepsah
took so long!!!

quite uneventful

Kawaii Garbage

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

nepsah

Malevolent Mage

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2018 9:39 am

He'd almost turned to leave when the door opened and he found himself yanked inside. Oh god, the noise. He resisted the urge to clamp his hands over his ears and instead settled with a sour look aimed at the taller boy. "How do you even hear yourself think in here?" He rolled his eyes, silently saying 'as if' to the question of having missed him. He'd mostly shown up because Perore had been mentioned.

Freed from his hold, Deimos looked around the club until Cerpin shoved one of the pamphlets into his hands. He stared down at it, eyes narrowed as he read it over. Right...he'd seen advertisements on the way out of Four Fronds. "Yeah I saw this, looks like garbage. Wait, what?" He looked up, blinking stupidly at Cerpin as if he didn't quite believe his ears. Which, he didn't. He started to speak again, but Perore herself made an entrance.

He looked back at her, unable to help a grin spreading over his face. "Hey Perore. I dunno if I'd call this helpin' more like unpaid forced volunteerin'. You didn't say anythin' about havin' to go out and do advertisin' stuff Cerpin." He turned his attention back to the purpleblood. "What's helpin' with booths even mean?"

Yamashii
5yrs later...

quite uneventful
a post....... @ u @

Alternia RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out