Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hivestuck

Back to Guilds

Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Alternia RP
[META PRP] Interview; Azrael Mortis (Avvisi Azreal)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Micillia

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 12:01 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 12:06 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Superstar Authority had Avvisi's name written all over it. Not in the way that she wanted to participate, but in that she would hound the news, studio, and all of that for good info. She was eating the event up by the gallon, and she wanted more. The tealblood decided that she needed to get in on this event to make a name for herself, and that interviewing the contestants was the perfect way to do so. The TV reporter said that the event was going to host a Q and A sometime next week, and Avvisi knew she had a deadline. If she could get interviews with star contestants out before the Superstar Authority program could, she would be rolling in readers! With that, the tealblood reporter looked up where Superstar Authority was having their sign-up booths in each city and made it her goal to go to each one and catch a star in the making!

Avvisi was hanging out around the New Hemisect City sign-up booth when a rather tall and handsome blueblood teen walked up to the counter. The tealblood blushed for a second as the tall troll became a contestant. The tealblood shook her head and slapped her cheeks, getting back into professional reporter mode. "Remember Avvisi, you gotta go for it hard! Your not gonna become a famed reporter by sitting meekly by the sides, you gotta JUMP IN!" The tealblood's lusus gave the troll an affectionate nibble and pushed the girl forward.

"Excuse me, Sir? Could i get just a few minutes, five at most, for a quick interview? It will really raise your ratings i assure you! Fans are just going to love getting a glimpse at such a tall dark and mysterious troll like yourself, and getting fans early is always a good plan of action." Avvisi felt a little better about this, she was getting into the hang of these interviews. She was so excited to write up the articles, it was gonna be great.

saihen

Micillia

Dapper Duck

Blasphemoose

Sugary Trash

18,300 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Egg Collector 100
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 10:11 pm
Micillia

Azrael had signed the pages he needed to. That was it, he was in. He was going to show Eridia what she had messed with, even if she was a sponsor she was going to make sure that everyone she sponsored would bite the dust. He vaguely registered the younger troll and looked at her with an intense gaze, he was more confused, but he might have looked more annoyed with his brow furrowed.

After a few seconds though, he willed himself to loosen his facial muscles and smile just a bit, he gave a gentle nod. " An interview? Well, I prefer to keep things a surprise but I don't think it'll hurt too much," He glanced around and then back to the teal blood, focusing on the mole under her lip so that he wasn't distracted by her eyes or blood color. "please, continue if that's what you so wish,"  
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 10:43 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Avvisi frowned for a second, unsure if she was annoying the older troll. She really didn't want to be a bother, and considered turning around and finding someone else to interview. When the boy finally smiled she felt herself relax and the smile lit up her whole face again.

"So tall and mysterious, huh? Well i know there are a lot of trolls out there who will be holding their breath in anticipation for your surprise." Avvisi winked at the blueblood teen, then continued. "Can i get a name, or a stage name so these breath holding fans can find you to watch and await your surprise with?

saihen

Micillia

Dapper Duck

Blasphemoose

Sugary Trash

18,300 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Egg Collector 100
PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2017 12:41 am
Micillia

Azrael would never have considered himself tall, ever. 5'6" was short compared to many trolls, about average for some others. But, compared to a child, he probably seemed slightly on the tall side. With a theatrical turn on his heel followed by a lean forward, Azrael put a finger to his lips. "I can give you a stage name, but everything about the performance is a secret until the big day, nobody likes a spoilers...."

He stood up straight and put his hands on his hips. "You may call me Dr.eamy, or just, the Doctor, if you so wish," He continued to smile, though he felt completely foolish putting on this charade. "Now... if we want to spice up the interview a bit, I would be fine with that, though nothing related to the actual day," he waved a finger and flashed the child another smile. This was probably one of the most nerve wrecking moments of his life, he felt like his cheeks were burning. 'Just remember what it's all for,' he reminded himself as he tried to steady his nerves. He had to get the focus off of himself for a moment. "Or perhaps we can talk about yourself?"  
PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2017 7:09 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. "Such mystery! Im sure youll get many an intrigued fan!" Avvisi said, her own questions running through her thinkpan. She smiled when the blueblood seemed to want to end the interview. She still had so many questions! It seemed like a good plan to the tealblood, to have this competitor's identity surrounded in mystery. That would defiantly get lots of trolls interested. "Oh!" Avvisi exclaimed as the boy asked about herself. "Well thank you so much for your time, Doctor! If thats all right, i think ill get on writing up my article!" Avvisi bowed to the older troll, clicked the off button for her recorder, and waved to the boy as she ran the other way, back to her lusus.

saihen

Micillia

Dapper Duck

Alternia RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas