Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hivestuck

Back to Guilds

Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Alternia RP
[META PRP] Interview; Wallas Ziegel (Avvisi - Wallas)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Micillia

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 11:11 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 11:18 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Superstar Authority had Avvisi's name written all over it. Not in the way that she wanted to participate, but in that she would hound the news, studio, and all of that for good info. She was eating the event up by the gallon, and she wanted more. The tealblood decided that she needed to get in on this event to make a name for herself, and that interviewing the contestants was the perfect way to do so. The TV reporter said that the event was going to host a Q and A sometime next week, and Avvisi knew she had a deadline. If she could get interviews with star contestants out before the Superstar Authority program could, she would be rolling in readers! With that, the tealblood reporter looked up where Superstar Authority was having their sign-up booths in each city and made it her goal to go to each one and catch a star in the making!

Avvisi was hanging out around the Chittentown sign-up booth when a spunky lowblood walked up to the counter. The tealblood was impressed watching a lowblood sign up for the charismatic event, but had to remind herself; "Remember Avvisi, you gotta go for it hard! Your not gonna become a famed reporter by sitting meekly by the sides, you gotta JUMP IN!" The tealblood's lusus gave the troll an affectionate nibble and pushed the girl forward.

"Excuse me, sir? Could i get just a few minutes, five at most, for a quick interview? It will really raise your ratings i assure you! Fans are just going to love getting a peek at such a brave lowblooded troll like yourself, and getting fans early is always a good plan of action." Avvisi felt a little better about this, she was getting into the hang of these interviews. She was so excited to write up the articles, it was gonna be great.

Sami-Fire

Micillia

Dapper Duck

Sami-Fire

Devoted Senshi

9,325 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Over Easy 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2017 11:28 am
Wallas's eyes may have gone a bit wide when he heard the word "sir" that seemed to be directed at him. When he identified the source, he realized that a higher-blood was calling him sir! And politely asking for an interview! He would have been flabberghasted if not for the potential bonuses of the opportunity coming towards him. "Me? Um, sure," he replied. "Should we go somewhere else for the interview, or...?" Hopefully engaging in an interview would curry some favor with the audience and show some openness.

Micillia

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2017 11:11 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. "Oh! Yeah, um, here! There is a bench over here if thats okay?" Avvisi said, feeling a little frazzled. Having a proper place set up would have been a good idea, tho she didn't intent to ask more than three questions. She had a feeling the contestants might get pretty sick of answering questions in the near future, and exhausting them was not her intention. The tealblood indicated the nearby bench and sat down, making sure the boy was comfortable as well. She readjusted the pen in her hair, her shawl, and her skirt. Having everything in perfect order was just something small she could do to make things go as smoothly as possible, and she wanted to look like a professional. Clearing her throat she pulling out the microphone and pushing the "record" button on her tape player. "Hello! Im Avvisi Quills, and with me here now is a brave troll, who is going in for the Superstar Authority Competition!" Avvisi beamed at the other troll. They were so brave, signing up to be on camera, she really hoped this thing would pan out for them. She wanted to reward all these brave trolls. "What is your stage name, sir?"

Sami-Fire

Micillia

Dapper Duck

Sami-Fire

Devoted Senshi

9,325 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Over Easy 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 4:14 pm
Wallas nodded his consent and followed Avvisi over to the bench. However, when the tealblood dove right into the interview, he felt himself go tense. This girl didn't pull any punches, did she? Still, the first question was simple enough. "I just go by my usual name. I'm Wallas Ziegel. Nice to meet you." He paused for a moment before adding, "I didn't think a fancy stage name would suit me like some of the others." He wondered if the lack of stage name would make him stick out like a sore thumb, or if it would actually make him more recognizable. Either way, now that it was on tape, there was no going back on the moniker.

Micillia

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 9:24 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Avvisi beamed at the redblood. "Simple sounds nice!" Avvisi started. "Its good that trolls know the real you, and i feel like starting with your real name is a great step forward in that!" The tealblood looked down at her memo-pad and nodded to it, readying her next question. Avvisi chewed on the end of her pen for a second, then jumped back in. "I think that will really charm the fans, really! Now, what made you decide to join the competition as a contestant?" It was kinda the big question, what everyone wanted to know. What gave these trolls their motivation to put themselves out there? What made them brave?

Sami-Fire

Micillia

Dapper Duck

Sami-Fire

Devoted Senshi

9,325 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Over Easy 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2017 2:20 pm
Well, this girl was refreshingly optimistic. Wallas hoped that she wouldn't subject him to any creative editing post-production, though with a spin like that, maybe that wouldn't be a bad thing. When Avvisi's second question came around, Wallas tapped his chin in thought. "Well... a little while back, I guess I realized I was capable of doing things, if that makes sense. I discovered I had talents, and I entered the competition to test both those talents and myself. I want to prove to myself and others that I am a capable troll." That seemed like a good answer to him. It could provide interesting leads, in a way, or leave people wondering what part of himself he was exactly testing (not necessarily a bad thing).

Micillia

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2017 5:27 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Avvisi had been trying not to click the pen in her hand while her interview subject was talking, but now that they were, she clicked it a few times. It was a cross between a habit and a mechanism that helped her focus. "Beautiful!" Avvisi exclaimed. "A troll fallowing their passion, throwing caution to the wind, and doing their best despite being at the bottom of the hemospectrum!" Avvisi said dreamily. It was a story that would capture many plumpbiscuits. A lot of lowbloods wanted to prove themselves, to rise above, and usually the only way to do that was through either military involvement or through the media. "Yell i bet you have quite a lot on your plate, so ill make sure not to take up any more of that delicious commodity!" Avvisi said, giggling. "So just one last thing! Is there anything you wanna shout out to the world? Something you want your fans to know?"

Sami-Fire

Micillia

Dapper Duck

Sami-Fire

Devoted Senshi

9,325 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Over Easy 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 11:00 am
Wallas smiled nervously as Avvisi gave his statements something of a glowing review. He hoped that he wasn't blushing. The next and final question, though, gave him pause. What was his message, if he had one? He was mostly doing this for himself; making a big splash was not his style. He tilted his head as he mulled over a good response. Eventually, he happened on one. "If I had to get anything out there... I think I just want to say best of luck and skill to my competitors, and thank you to any future fans that come along. Your support is appreciated, from the bottom of my pumpbiscuit." That seemed gracious enough, didn't it? Surely, that would be a good way to cap off the interview.

Micillia

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 11:12 pm
Avvisi grinned in delight, and for the camera. "Such honest words. Im sure fans will love that side of your character." She nodded at the camera and continued. "Well i know all of Alternia is wishing you the best of luck, i know i sure am! The upcoming performance is sure to have your fan's eyes all over it!" With that the tealblood winked at the camera, and finished the interview.

"Thank you so much for doing that with me!" The tealblood said as she held out a hand to shake goodbye. "Your gonna do great with your performance. You have such a good personality!"

Sami-Fire

Micillia

Dapper Duck

Alternia RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas