[META PRP] Interview; Flydra Dromen + Scorpa Devile

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Micillia

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 9:11 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 9:15 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Superstar Authority had Avvisi's name written all over it. Not in the way that she wanted to participate, but in that she would hound the news, studio, and all of that for good info. She was eating the event up by the gallon, and she wanted more. The tealblood decided that she needed to get in on this event to make a name for herself, and that interviewing the contestants was the perfect way to do so. The TV reporter said that the event was going to host a Q and A sometime next week, and Avvisi knew she had a deadline. If she could get interviews with star contestants out before the Superstar Authority program could, she would be rolling in readers! With that, the tealblood reporter looked up where Superstar Authority was having their sign-up booths in each city and made it her goal to go to each one and catch a star in the making!

Avvisi was hanging out around the Civisect City sign-up booth when a pair of beautiful trolls walked up to the counter. The tealblood was intimidated by such confident looking trolls, and two of them to boot, but quickly snapped out of it and approached the pair. "Remember Avvisi, you gotta go for it hard! Your not gonna become a famed reporter by sitting meekly by the sides, you gotta JUMP IN!" The tealblood's lusus gave the troll an affectionate nibble and pushed the girl forward.

"Excuse me, miss tealblood and miss yellowblood! Could i get just a few minutes, five at most, for a quick interview? It will really raise your ratings i assure you! Fans are just going to love getting a peek at such a beautiful pair of trolls, and getting fans early is always a good plan of action." Avvisi felt a little better about this, she was getting the hang of things more.

Doutei

Yamashii

Micillia

Dapper Duck

Yamashii

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 1:23 am
Flydra was pretty excited for the competition. It was a chance to do something fun with Scorpa, her favorite troll besides Lorata (of course), and seeing the yellowblood so jazzed about potential fame had even the quiet and cool tealblood pretty worked up. They were athletic enough that dancing wouldn't be a problem but they would have to practice their singing. Flydra figured they could scrape by using their looks and fashionable appearances. These things were never about pure talent, stars had to be marketable personalities with values that the public admired.

What could be more admired that a pair of JROTC cadets shooting for the stars?

Clearly the public loved them already as a tealblood approached them, talking fast and excited, about some kind of interview. Flydra toyed with a pigtail as she listened, looking Avvisi over. The girl brought up good points about getting exposure as soon as possible and she nodded.

"We'd be happy to answer your questions. I'm Flydra "Flygirl" Dromen and this is my partner Scorpa "Discorp" Devile. Together we're SHEshell, a girl group representing the beautiful ocean city of Civisect." The two teens fell into a rehearsed flirty pose to allow for Avvisi to take a couple of photos of them. Thank gog she had asked Scorpa to pick out her clothes for today. The yellowblood was the trendier girl who knew what fashions were in and which were passe.

"We'd like to thank our fans for supporting us. We are working hard to become Alternia's bright future soldiers. Patriotism is very important to us, isn't it Scorpa?"

Micillia

Doutei
tried to write a toss to Scorpa to say anything she wants to her fans, sorry if it's not great

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 8:28 pm
"-so we'll have to get a glitter-" Scorpa chattered as she and Flydra finished with the paperwork for the competition. The yellowblood was incredibly excited to have found a way to show off and get attention. The fact that she could do it with her bestie made it even better! And in Lorata's name! Well sorta. Scorpa didn't completely understand how the sponsorships worked but she was determined to kick some a** in the name of her precious leader.

"That's right! Two super soldiers coming right up!" The busty troll grinned down at the reporter. She didn't recognize the tealblood but was more than willing to talk to her. Flattery and attention got you pretty far with Scorpa.

"Ask us anything!" Scorpa boasted, changing her pose next to Flydra into a flex. She looked expectant for the photo shoot to continue, tossing her hair behind her just so in order to get it right.

Micillia

Yamashii

Doutei

Micillia

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 9:39 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Avvisi grinned, feeling her plumpbiscuit beat with joy. This was feeling more and more like her calling, as apposed to some hobby. As the two girls posed the tealblood made sure to get her camera out and snapped a few photos. "Thank you so much for donating your time!" The tealblood said happily. She put the camera away and pulled out a microphone, making sure to turn on the tape recorder.

"Alternia's brightest soldiers!" Avvisi repeated with stars in her eyes. Wouldn't that be a great headliner. "Is that what you two are going to be known as? Your stage name, so to speak? Avvisi held out the microphone, making sure to get every word the two teens said.

Doutei

Yamashii

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 12:27 am
"I'm Flygirl, from SHEshell. We're the new girl group that's going to take our home city of Civisect by storm." Flydra smiled coolly as Avvisi pushed the microphone towards her. The other tealblood's enthusiasm was charming. And she was sure Scorpa was over the moons to be getting this kind of attention. Flydra loved to see her friend so pleased and sparkling.

"We're working to be beautiful future soldiers to serve our people. I'm working to be a doctor, but that doesn't mean I can't dance or sing on the way there." Her delivery was not quite as lively or excitable as some of the other contestants but she did look happy to be there. She glanced to Scorpa with a smile.

"I'm just happy for the chance to do this with my best friend. I'm grateful for the opportunity."

Micillia

Doutei

Yamashii

Doutei

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 1:35 am
"Not only am I competing with the greatest partner here but we've got the greatest sponsors behind us too!" Scorpa leaned in like she was sharing a great secret. If this little girl was going to get their greatness out there on paper or whatever, then she was going to make sure to get Lorata's name in there too!

"Underworld, the Death Dancers for starters. But then we've also got backing from Civisect's very own Lorata Gorgos! And you know she only takes the best!" Scorpa's voice rose in pitch and volume from her excitement. She definitely wasn't above name dropping to raise her own value and importance in the eyes of others. Honestly it was the best way to get things started when dealing with those higher on the hemospectrum than her.

"You know what that means! Glitz galore!" Scorpa posed dramatically once more, with nightdreams in her eyes.

Micillia

Yamashii

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 7:59 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Avvisi nodded along, charmed by the two trolls and their enthusiasm, especially the yellowblood. "Oh! So this is not the first time you two have teamed up for a goal then, right?" The tealblood child chirped, grinning at her interview subjects. It was so sweet to see two friends going into something together. The little girl was sure the friendship these two had would really get them some attention.

"Wow!" Avvisi exclaimed as the yellowblood rattled off a list of people and companies that were supporting them. They sure did seem to love this "Lorata" troll, Avvisi would have to make sure to get a good interview with the girl, and all the sponsors really, to find their view on the competition. "Are you guys competing for any high and glamorous dream or something?" Avvisi was amazed at how many trolls were really fallowing a dream with this competition. "Is this something one of you have been looking forward to since wigglerhood?"

Doutei

Yamashii

Micillia

Dapper Duck

Yamashii

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2017 5:19 pm
"We've been close friends since we were young. We're hoping to promote our work as part of the JROTC and military community through this competition. Alternia needs heroes and we're happy to celebrate them." Flydra wrapped an arm around Scorpa's back, affectionately leaning her head against the yellowblood's shoulder. It was a shame the other sirens weren't able to compete with them. Scorpa and Flydra would have to work hard enough for the four of them.

"Someday we'll be the heroes. We appreciate all the love and support our of our fans in pursuit of this goal." She reached to tug the microphone closer for a second.

"We'd like to specially thank Lorata Gorgos and Austri Coriol for their help and their friendship. We couldn't have done this without them." She gave Scorpa a glance as if to say 'play nice' about the rivalry with Austri during this interview.

Micillia

Doutei

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2017 10:59 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Avvisi squealed. You know whats on par with a love story? A friendship is magic story, and Avvisi found her two staring rolls. She hoped to meet this Lorata someday to really fill out her head cannon, but for now she could daydream. "Egg buddies!" Avvisi exclaimed. "Oh thats really going to touch plumb biscuits! A story of two friends that have been through so much! The ups! The downs! STARDOM!" It was a novel just waiting to be written, or at least a midnight sitcom drama. Avvisi shook her curly bob of hair, she was a reporter, and here was a story, focus Avvisi, focus!

The tealblood shook herself out, and re-postured herself, clearing her throat. "So whats the end goal? What are your guys's plans for when you become declared the winner of the Superstar Competition?" Avvisi asked, regaining her composure. The small girl held out the microphone.

Doutei

Yamashii

Micillia

Dapper Duck

Doutei

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2017 6:17 pm
"We've been through so much together. I wouldn't be the troll I am without her." Scorpa proclaimed the first part dramatically but the second sentence held more sentimental weight. Thinking on it, it was really true. Glancing at the tealblood she gave her a smile- not shy or hidden, a grateful happy-i-met-you smile. Without Flydra, Scorpa wouldn't have had all the support she'd needed or kept her confidence maintained. Sure she would've found her way through life in a different way but it wouldn't have been the same. She'd probably have been forced to do a lot more jobs she didn't want and dealt with a lot more s**t without Flydra there to encourage and provide for her. Lorata had done a lot for her as well, with her protection and generosity. Even Austri motivated her to work harder in her own way. Not one to normally dwell on such emotional topics, the yellowblood forced herself to focus back on the questions from Avvisi before she got weepy and weird.

"We hope to use our status to inspire others to think about their futures and to keep dreaming bigger and better. I know it's hard and there are some trolls out there who don't know what they want to do when they grow up, but that's why we're here for you." Scorpa flexed, nudging Flydra to fall into her cool calculating pose beside her. The two had many poses they'd perfected for standing together. Appearances were important, after all!

"As members of the JROTC we can hook you up with trolls to help mentor you and find your way! Don't be shy, drop on by!" Scorpa's voice rose in volume again as she spewed their groups' propoganda.
She couldn't help it, she was really excited at the chance to dazzle in the spotlight as well as potentially gain more members. Maybe they'd even catch the eye of some military officers interested in helping mentor!

Micillia

Yamashii

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2017 12:47 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Avvisi's eyebrows raised, "So the JROTC Is helping to train all of troll kind? No matter the blood color? That's so nobel! Lifting up our race, one troll at a time! I'm sure any smart troll who wants to get ahead, or prove themselves, will jump at the opportunity to join the JROTC!" Avvisi said, picking up on their advertising and continuing it some more. It was a really great thing, to have opportunities for even lowbloods to become better trolls.

"You two sure have a lot on your plates! I'll only pester you guys with one more question, it sounds like you two are busy trolls!" Avvisi cleared her throat, straightened her shoulders. "So, before I let you go, is there any last things you want your adoring fans to know?" The tealblood moved the mic back to the two girls, an expectant look in her eyes.

Doutei

Yamashii

Micillia

Dapper Duck

Yamashii

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2017 9:34 pm
Any last words to give the fans... Flydra took a few seconds to think over her speech before speaking.

"We want our fans to know that you have to work on yourself before you can chase your dreams. Some trolls think hard work is all you need but in truth, you have to be strong and healthy." The tealblood lightly tapped the side of her own head. "Mentally as well. You have to take care of yourself before you try to chase greatness." It was not a feel good message to shoot down "all you need to chase a dream is determination" but it was important for young fans to know this. Flydra believed in the survival of the fittest which meant they needed to promote all trolls to become as fit as possible.

"Remember, you can do anything you want to if you train your body to do it. Good luck to you." The two of them gave Avvisi an almost sly somewhat mischievous smile as they finished the interview. She was a cute kid, Flydra thought. She'd probably make it somewhere with a go getter attitude like that. Giving the girl a wave, the two sirens disappeared off into the crowd to find the others.

Micillia
fin!!

Doutei
interview done!

Alternia RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out