[META PRP] Interview; Frendo Crocut (Avvisi - Frendo) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Micillia

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2017 10:48 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Avvisi lit up. This was one of those rare opportunities she had always dreamed about, and it was for her. The tealblood clapped a hand over her mouth, to keep any excitement she might have quiet. This was a secret and secrets were the best kind of news. "Oh! Of course!" Avvisi said, moving more into the ally way and away from the light of the moon. She shooed her lusus away, the loud goose was defiantly not good for stealth, especially Ray, the loudest of the trio that made up her guardian flock. "What can i do for you?" Avvisi asked, her eyes sparkling with excitement.

Hivestuck

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 3:53 pm
"I see how you've been going around getting some exclusive scoops on the new contestants for that reality tv show. That's some real effort and energy, along with a smart and determined mind." Putting a hand up to their mouth conspiratorially, the figure lowered their already low voice. "How'd you like to have those interviews broadcast on television?"

Micillia

Hivestuck
Captain

Alien Datemate

Micillia

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 6:00 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Avvisi's eyes went as wide as the twin moons when the tealblood said that last line. She was stunned, literally and mentally, at the idea of her work becoming something so largely broadcasted.

After what felt like years, she managed to regain her voice. "Yes." She said in a small whisper, still only just able to find her voice. "That would be amazing! I would be so honored! I- I- I wont let you down! Ill make this the best work i can do!" Avvisi said, trying to stay quiet and collected on the outside, but in her thinkpan fireworks were playing and a whole band was marching down Avvisi street in celebration. "Do you have any details about who i should report to? Or, or, where i should go?" She asked, ready to get started immediately.

Hivestuck

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 7:04 pm
"Hmm." Thoughtfully putting their head to one side, the shadowy figure regarded Avvisi. "If you really do your best, things might get even better. Hang onto that passion, kid." Digging in a pocket, the figure extended a small card to the younger tealblood. "You'll want to visit ANB headquarters, and give the troll at the desk this card. Don't go away until she lets you in. Got it?"

Micillia

Hivestuck
Captain

Alien Datemate

Micillia

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 7:08 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Avvisi nodded, a big smile spreading out on her face. "Okay! Ill make sure to do that!" Avvisi said, taking the card and looked it over. She held it reverently, like the most important treasure she would see. "Oh!" She said, looking up from the card. "Whats you name?"

Hivestuck

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2017 10:19 am
The figure was already backing away into the alley, but turning back they waved a hand in front of their face. "Oh, just someone who's good at spotting talent in the rough. Don't worry about who I am kid, worry about who you want to become." Striking a slightly dramatic pose, the troll then turned and booked it down the alleyway at a commendable speed.

The card reads
Givem Theold
Announcer • Talent • Actress
Give them the old razzle dazzle!

Micillia
Avvisi can go to ANB studios and there will be offered a troll wiggler segment where she can go around with a camera crew and interview whomever she wants - using Alternia News Blotter's connections and airing on their channel. You can name it what you'd like, and message me for any future ventures she'd like to do while working for ANB.

Hivestuck
Captain

Alien Datemate

Alternia RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out