Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hivestuck

Back to Guilds

Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Alternia RP
[META PRP] Interview; Autumn Vikare (Autumn - Avvisi)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Micillia

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2017 7:13 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2017 7:16 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Superstar Authority had Avvisi's name written all over it. Not in the way that she wanted to participate, but in that she would hound the news, studio, and all of that for good info. She was eating the event up by the gallon, and she wanted more. The tealblood decided that she needed to get in on this event to make a name for herself, and that interviewing the contestants was the perfect way to do so. The TV reporter said that the event was going to host a Q and A sometime next week, and Avvisi knew she had a deadline. If she could get interviews with star contestants out before the Superstar Authority program could, she would be rolling in readers! With that, the tealblood reporter looked up where Superstar Authority was having their sign-up booths in each city and made it her goal to go to each one and catch a star in the making!

Avvisi was hanging out around the Chittentown sign-up booth when a winged troll walked up to the counter. The tealblood was stunned into silence as she watched the troll with magnificent wings sign up for the event, but quickly snapped out of it and approached the troll. "Remember Avvisi, you gotta go for it hard! Your not gonna become a famed reporter by sitting meekly by the sides, you gotta JUMP IN!" The tealblood's lusus gave the troll an affectionate nibble and pushed the girl forward.

"Excuse me there! Could i get just a few minutes, five at most, for a quick interview? It will really raise your ratings i assure you! Fans are just going to love getting a peek at such a down to earth troll, and getting fans early is always a good plan of action." Avvisi felt a little better about this, it was her second interview, she could do this!

Green Minuet

Micillia

Dapper Duck

Green Minuet

Greedy Trickster

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 10:43 pm
      Ⅱ Autumn Vikare

No sooner had Autumn turned in her application at the registrar's desk than she heard someone call out to her. Turning, she saw a tealblood with a pen and paper in hand, vying for her attention. Though surprised, Autumn kept her composure. She had not expected any kind of publicity this early on, but she was not about to be caught off guard. Her mouth quirked in amusement at the tealblood's word choice.

“A down to earth troll?” Autumn teased. She gave her wings a quick flutter, causing her to lift several inches off the ground. Showing her teeth, she beamed at the tealblood. A second later she drifted back to the ground. “That's not one I've heard before. Autumn Vikare.” She extended a hand towards the tealblood with as much regality as she could muster.

“I'd be more than happy to,” she continued. “Are you associated with the event?”

Micillia

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 11:21 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Avvisi felt a pang of nervousness. She was not exactly with the event at all, and she had a brief worry about if what she was doing was okay. The tealblood pushed that feeling down, her plumpbiscuit beating fiercely for her passion, for reporting and interviewing all the amazing trolls that came through. Avvisi let out a nervous laugh, "No actually, im an independent reporter! But-" Avvisi made sure to add quickly, to quell any ideas that she was not professional, "Your interview with me here today will get published and be available in all major news stands in all cities participating. In fact, ide love to get you a free copy as soon as its published and available!"

The tealblood pulled out a microphone, making sure to push the on button for her tape recorder. "So, your name is Autumn Vikare. Do you intend to use that as your stage name? Or is there some other alias your going to be using?" As soon as she finished asking the question the tealblood smiled and moved the mic closer to the winged troll.

Green Minuet

Micillia

Dapper Duck

Green Minuet

Greedy Trickster

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 3:29 am
      Ⅱ Autumn Vikare

“Interesting,” Autumn mused aloud. She retracted her hand from the tealblood's. Curling in her fingers, she propped her chin on her knuckles, and regarded the other girl with guarded curiosity. Independent, the tealblood had said. Yet she neglected to supply a name. It might have been a small slip-up, and she could be exactly what she claimed to be, or she could be working for the competition... or worse, Autumn reminded herself. Her late integration into society was bound to have strings attached.

Smile unwavering, Autumn indulged the reporter. “Seraph,” she replied. She resisted the urge to fan her wings in demonstration. “For both the obvious reasons, and because I intend to put on a performance that's legendary.”

Micillia
Short.

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 8:07 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Avvisi's eyes widened along with her smile as she repeated the stage name, "Seraph! Thats beautiful!" the tealblood chimed in. "You will surely make that name legendary, for sure!" Avvisis said, her eyes traveling to the girl's wings, realizing when the yellowblood had fluttered them that they were in fact real. "So im guessing your going to come back after this competition, this wolnt be the last time Alternia gets a glimpse of Seraph!" Avvisi stated rather than asked.

Avvisi took the pen from her headband, her eyes up in the air. Having an elusive winged troll as her front page article would really catch eyes. "What made you want to enter the competition? Is there a dream that beats in your plumpbiscuit?" Avvisi aimed the mic back to the winged troll, eager for her answer.

Green Minuet

Micillia

Dapper Duck

Green Minuet

Greedy Trickster

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 3:19 pm
      Ⅱ Autumn Vikare

“Of course,” Autumn answered. She flipped her hand out from under her chin. “For as long as I can remember, I've wanted to perform under lights in front of a crowd. I used to cut out pictures of myself and glue them into celebrity magazines, imagining what it must have felt like. But...” Autumn chose her next words carefully. “It's not just about the spectacle. I have a message I want to share with the rest of Alternia, one that I think people need to hear.”

Micillia
!

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 6:59 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. The tealblood had stars in her eyes as she listened to the yellowblood's answer. "So your not just a star in the making, you have a message, a goal to carry with you and show the world once you get to the top of stardom!" Avvisi was taken with the winged troll. She wanted fame, sure, like most trolls, but she wanted it in order to spread a message that came from her very bloodpumper! There was always the dream of fallowing ones plumpbiscuit, but then speaking some secret message near and dear to one's plumpbuiscuit as well?!

"Fantastic! I love the part about putting yourself in celebrity magazines!" Avvisi used to do something similar herself. She would get a picture of herself, cut it out, and then put it over the reporters on the TV, except pretend Avvisi had way better lines. "Will you give fans a glimpse of your message now? Or do you plan to unveil the secret only when you get to the very top?"

Green Minuet

Micillia

Dapper Duck

Green Minuet

Greedy Trickster

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2017 2:02 am
      Ⅱ Autumn Vikare

Autumn laughed with delight. The longer she talked to the tealblood, the less likely her worries seemed. She might as well soak up this lucky stroke of spotlight while she had it. “I'm afraid I can't do that,” she admitted. “It's something I want the people of Alternia to hear from my own talk blaster.” Still, she had to give the tealblood something. Make a good show for publicity's sake.

“I'll give you a hint though,” Autumn said, leaning in. Her voice dropped to a whisper. “It's very personal to me.” She gave a suggestive flutter of her wings, then with a wink, drew back.

Micillia

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 10:15 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. "Awww." Avvisi said, holding the mic to her chest for a second. It was touching. Seeing Autumn so motivated and passionate. "Well i know i, along with most of Alternia, will be waiting with baited breath to find out what it is!" Avvisi said into her mic. She looked down at her notepad real quick, then continued. "Well, i feel like a troll such as yourself has gonna be quite busy! If i could, could you give me just one last message you want your fans to know?" Avvisi smiled and held out the mic.

Green Minuet

Micillia

Dapper Duck

Green Minuet

Greedy Trickster

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2018 10:16 pm
      User Image
      Autumn Vikare

“Of course,” Autumn replied. “Fans are the lifeblood of any idol. I might have wings, but it's your devotion and support that lets me soar. Thank you so much, and I look forward to seeing you all at my performance.”

With a subtle head nod to indicate she was done, Autumn addressed the tealblood. “And of course I wanted to thank you as well, miss...?”

Micillia

Alternia RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff