Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]
Need for Escape [SAO] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2019 3:24 pm
User Image

Sigma Void

As Olive gave him advice, Sigma smiled and gave a small nod, "Right. Thanks Olive!" he then turned and looked at Ayleen, his face still a touch red as he walked over. "Hey Ayleen, I was wondering... would you want to hang out tomorrow?" he asked curiously. He'd seen players in relationships all the time, but actually doing it.... suddenly he understood why he had to give so many pep talks to people wanting to ask another player out. Olive was right though, he had to do this, he had to tell her. Tomorrow was the day, the day he was going to tell her the truth, the truth that he's an AI, the truth that he loves her.

AceOfTears

Loren (deceased)

Aincrad Liberation Force

PKers : Player killers
Scavengers : hunters/gatherers for hire

Torrine
Ronbaru

Reposhire
Repository

Defender's Blade (4)
Dragon's Sword

Kayaba Akihiko

Dean (Shop owner)(NPC)

https://static.zerochan.net/Toujou.Keigo.full.1268654.jpg

It was a black mask with eye around the eye holes and on the nose. A couple light blue lines could be spotted as if the mask was cracking apart, the word 'ERROR' printed in white across the side with the 'OR' ending over the right eye. The item's data was corrupted, though only an AI would be able to tell, players would still see it as merely a strange item. It's a pretty rare occurrence and typically only happens when a developer gets involved... or he does.
design is loosely based on this

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2019 8:32 am
Ayleen Cohen

"We will never see each other again
After this night, our love will forever remain as a memory
With the way you looked at me for the first time
Whisper the last love to me"

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Olive watched him seeing him going over to Ayleen hoping that it would work out for the two of them. Ayleen lifted her head to look at Sigma when he asked to hang out tomorrow as she nodded, “Sure.” She spoke with a smile. Olive thought it was sweet seeing how much Sigma seemed to sweet and care a lot about Ayleen. Even now she could noticed how ayleen was oblivious to the real reason he wanted to hang out as she hoped it would work in their favor. Ayleen looked to him, “So did you see anything you like?” She asked with. smile.

DragonChild09

Olive
Lucas

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2019 3:10 pm
User Image

Sigma Void

Hearing Ayleen say that she's like to go out with him tomorrow made Sigma's heart skip a beat and a smile came to his face. At Ayleen's next question Sigma smiled for a moment, he had started looking but... got distracted... what he'd seen though was amazing, some of the finest work he'd seen a player make. "It's all really nice. Dean will be happy to do business with Olive." he smiled. "What about you? Anything catching your eye?" he asked curiously.

AceOfTears

Loren (deceased)

Aincrad Liberation Force

Torrine
Ronbaru

Reposhire
Repository

Defender's Blade (4)
Dragon's Sword

Kayaba Akihiko

Dean (Shop owner)(NPC)

It was a black mask with eye around the eye holes and on the nose. A couple light blue lines could be spotted as if the mask was cracking apart, the word 'ERROR' printed in white across the side with the 'OR' ending over the right eye. The item's data was corrupted, though only an AI would be able to tell, players would still see it as merely a strange item. It's a pretty rare occurrence and typically only happens when a developer gets involved... or he does.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2019 4:44 pm
Ayleen Cohen

Ayleen still hadn't realized what would happen tomorrow but she was still happy they might enjoy it. Olive seemed excited to hear that his friend would want to do business. "Really? We'd have to meet up and talk about it with him." Olive spoke. Ayleen paid the amount to Olive before equipping her new sword to do dual wield. "Yup. I just bought this and thought maybe I can work on dual weapons." she spoke showing the new blade to him.

DragonChild09

Olive
Lucas

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2019 4:22 pm
User Image

Sigma Void

Sigma smiled at Olive's excitement to do business with Dean "Yeah, just let me know when works for you and I can arrange a meeting for you two." he spoke. Dean was always finding talented metal smiths, he's even helped them hone their abilities and promote their shops. Sigma's attention turned onto Ayleen as she mentioned dual wielding and equipped the sword she had just bought. Looking over the sword for a moment, Sigma smiled "Nice. If you want help training let me know!" Sigma offered. He knew that it took players time to adjust to new weapons and tactics, so finding sparring and training partners was the safest way, since players didn't have to risk fighting mobs. Plus it seemed like a good excuse to spend more time with Ayleen.

AceOfTears

Loren (deceased)

Aincrad Liberation Force

Torrine
Ronbaru

Reposhire
Repository

Defender's Blade (4)
Dragon's Sword

Kayaba Akihiko

Dean (Shop owner)(NPC)

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2019 5:03 pm
Ayleen Cohen

Olive smirked at him, "I can do tomorrow if you wanted." she spoke to him. If she could get more business would help especially helping just Ayleen wouldn't cut it for Olive. Ayleen was getting use to the weight of an added weapon as she fiddled with it a bit. Her eyes looked to Sigma before offering a sweet smile. "I'd like that a lot." she spoke to him. Soon she put away her weapons to give everyone her attention before looking at Olive, "So for me to forgive you. I want you two to go on a date." Olive spoke. Ayleen turned bright red, "Ol...olive!" she stammered out.

DragonChild09

Olive
Lucas

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12

Manage Your Items