Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hivestuck

Back to Guilds

Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Alternia RP
[META PRP] Interview; Apibom Honeii (Avvisi - Apibom)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Micillia

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2017 6:10 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2017 6:31 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Superstar Authority had Avvisi's name written all over it. Not in the way that she wanted to participate, but in that she would hound the news, studio, and all of that for good info. She was eating the event up by the gallon, and she wanted more. The tealblood decided that she needed to get in on this event to make a name for herself, and that interviewing the contestants was the perfect way to do so. The TV reporter said that the event was going to host a Q and A sometime next week, and Avvisi knew she had a deadline. If she could get interviews with star contestants out before the Superstar Authority program could, she would be rolling in readers! With that, the tealblood reporter looked up where Superstar Authority was having their sign-up booths in each city and made it her goal to go to each one and catch a star in the making!

Avvisi was hanging out around the New Hemisect City sign-up booth when a spunky lowblood walked up to the counter. The tealblood was stunned into silence as she watched the troll that was about her same age be brave enough to sign up for something so public, but quickly snapped out of it and approached the troll. "Remember Avvisi, you gotta go for it hard! Your not gonna become a famed reporter by sitting meekly by the sides, you gotta JUMP IN!" The tealblood's lusus gave the troll an affectionate nibble and pushed the girl forward.

"Excuse me there! Could i get just a few minutes, five at most, for a quick interview? It will really raise your ratings i assure you! Fans are just going to love getting a peek at such a down to earth troll, and getting fans early is always a good plan of action." Avvisi felt a little better about this, it was her second interview, she could do this!

nepsah

Micillia

Dapper Duck

nepsah

Malevolent Mage

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2017 8:29 pm

Honestly Apibom was beginning to feel sort of like... a fish out of water. An actual fish, not a seadweller- they seemed to do just fine out of water. They had signed up for Superstar Authority against Her Majesty Fluffbottom's explicit wishes - and oh were they going to get it when they got back to their hive. But Chiara had been pretty encouraging! Or intimidating... They could be more than just a bee products peddling lowblood, they were sure of it. They weren't entirely sure what they were going to do to prove that, but... that would be something to address later.

As they turned to leave the sign up booth, they were approached by another kid. A tealblood from the looks of it. Api blinked, caught off guard and trying not to look like a deer in headlights. An interview already? Oh, they were not prepared. "O-oh! Um, sure..!" Api smiled widely, trying not to draw attention to the fumbling in their words. "I'd love to. Do... you want to move somewhere more comfortable?" They looked around for somewhere to sit- or at least, somewhere not immediately in front of the sign up booth.

Micillia

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2017 8:58 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Avvisi grinned, she had an interview! "Of course of course!" The tealblood agreed, leading the other troll over to the side. She didn't really have seats or anything, she would need to remember to bring something like that next time, it would be so much more professional. "Im afraid i dont have any chairs or anything, but really, this should take 5 minutes tops!" The tealblood pulled out a tape recorder with a microphone, and a pad of paper she had pre-written questions on. "Okay, so first, what is your name? And what made you decide to become a contender for the amazing Superstar Authority competition?"

nepsah

Micillia

Dapper Duck

nepsah

Malevolent Mage

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2017 9:08 pm

Ah, the first blunder! There really wasn't anywhere to sit. Still, Api trailed after Avvisi, thankful that the tealblood was willing to move a little off to the side. They really did not like obstructing traffic. "That's okay, I wasn't thinking ahaha." They waved a hand, brushing off the lack of seating arrangements.

They watched as she got out a microphone and a pad of paper. Goodness, this really was the Real Deal. They fidgeted with the hem of their shirt subconsciously, and just... hoped that the bee drones that hovered nearby would not intervene. "Oh, well, uhm." It figured that this would be the first question. They knew it was coming, but they still didn't really have a good answer. "I want to... share my talents with the rest of Alternia, as any good Alternian citizen should, you know? Be the best you can be." They grinned, externally looking as confident as could be but... internally screaming. Share their talents? WHAT talents!? "And Superstar Authority seemed like a great opportunity to do so, with it being right after Bloodfest and all that." Really their true talent must be the ability to make stuff up on the fly, because really it had been a whim and a need to prove to Fluff that they could be something other than a cog in the wheel of society.

Micillia

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2017 9:17 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Avvisi beamed at the yellowblood. "Thats beautiful! Going out and making Alternia beautiful with your own hands, or," Avvisi winked at the yellowblood. "Your voice and charisma! Looking forward to it!" The tealblood looked down at her memo-pad and blushed, realizing she had completely forgotten to ask the troll's name. Oh bonebuldges! How was she going to casually ask now after she had already started the interview? Avvisi chewed on the end of her pen for a second, then jumped back in. "Beautiful and brave! And by what superstar name will you bring this gift to Alternia by?"

nepsah

Micillia

Dapper Duck

nepsah

Malevolent Mage

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2017 9:40 pm

Thank goodness, she bought it. Internally Api sighed in relief- externally they appeared as chipper as ever. It seemed that uh... oh, crap. They realized with some horror that they hadn't asked for her name- was... was it too late to do that now? As subtly as possible they attempted to look for a name tag. Reporters were supposed to have those, right? Her question snapped them out of it though. "Oh! Aha I'm going by Api-bomb. Bomb as in... explosion! Its a pun, kinda." Their own cheeks darkened with yellow as they flushed with some embarrassment. They hadn't really put a whole lot of thought into it, which seemed... Foolish in hindsight. In the slim chance they did take off into stardom, they'd have to keep that name!

Again they began to subtly look for a name somewhere on her person... The chance to ask for it was slipping by quick, but oh they wanted to not have to ask for it.

Micillia

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2017 10:16 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Avvisi nodded along, thinking of how she would write the article. The tealblood laughed, "Thats great! Very imaginative name." The tealblood twirled the pen in her fingers, getting around to the next question. "I think that will really charm the fans, really! Now, what made you decide to join the competition as a contestant?" It was kinda the big question, what everyone wanted to know. What gave these trolls their motivation to put themselves out there? What made them brave? "Thanks for doing this! You will receive a free copy of the article in the paper it will be published in." In the back af Avvisi's mind she worried a little, she still didn't exactly have an office, but hey, she had to start somewhere.

nepsah
Sorry, no name tag T.T its her first time, she forgot so many things.... Thats a good thing to remember for next time tho!

Micillia

Dapper Duck

nepsah

Malevolent Mage

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 6:38 am

"Oh, well, I did a booth at Bloodfest and it was very fun hosting things, but I wanted the opportunity to participate too, you know?" Api's reply was less... stumbly than before. Truth be told they just couldn't afford to sponsor someone, not to the extent that they would deserve being sponsored anyway. "And I think it's great that the competition is open to anyone- um, there isn't really a requirement for certain talents only, you know?" They smiled a little wider, hoping that her question was answered. By this point they had given up looking for a name... she must have left her name tag at home or something.

"Oh, thank you! I'd love to read it. Are you going to interview the other entrants? Or the sponsors? It'll be fun to read." They clapped their hands together. Maybe they wouldn't get her name this time, but they'd at least get to read the paper? Authors always listed at least a pen name...

Micillia
ahahaa they're both messin up in the names department! silly kids

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 9:43 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Avvisi nodded along with the troll's logic, "Of course! A troll such as yourself cant just stick to the sidelines!" She grinned encouragingly at the yellowblood. "I know im excited to see what hidden talents you have to offer!"

The tealblood was a little out of place being asked questions of herself, she didn't see the celebrities on TV turn around and as the reporter questions! Tho, maybe they just cut those parts out? The tealblood pushed the stop button on her recorder, this seemed like a good point to stop, besides, dont waste valuable tape room on questions she wasn't going to publish, like questions about herself. "Yes indeed! I intent to interview as many contestants as i can, and if i can get some sponsors to give me interviews, well the more the merrier!" The tealblood fidgeted with her pen again. "Thank you very much for the interview Api-Bomb! Let me tell you, you already have one fan for sure." Avvisi winked at the yellowblood. They were pretty cool! She would defiantly have to keep tabs on them. "Thank you so much for your time. Ill make sure a copy of the article gets to you." Avvisi grinned. She was sure this upcoming star had places to go and things to do, all the celebrities on TV sure seemed like they were always in a rush! Besides, she was itching to write up an article.

nepsah

Micillia

Dapper Duck

nepsah

Malevolent Mage

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 11:22 pm

The flush in their face just continued to grow in heat. This tealblood sure was good with compliments! "That'll be lovely. Thank you for taking the time to talk to me! I look forward to seeing what you write - not just for me but for the others, too. I'm sure it'll be really informative!" They smiled again and nodded. "I need to go for now though. I'll keep an eye out for your publication! Have a good night." They offered her a little half-bow, awkward as all can be, then scooted off to go collect the bees that were hovering a few feet off. They needed to get back to their hive pronto! And... maybe see if any of the sponsors they'd applied to wanted to meet up.

Micillia
considering this finished!

Alternia RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces