[PRP] It's Not So Bad (Poeias & Wander) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

purplerosesbeauty

Springtime Spirit

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2017 7:10 am
"Magic tapes sound good! I only ever really watched soap opera tapes, and well, I guess it, wasn't really watching? Because I couldn't see, very easily. Um." He looked over at Wander, unsure of what that expression meant. She was fidgeting a little. Nervous, maybe? Unless it was excitement, also. Like he did when his hands flapped.

"I'm excited to see them, with you! And I'm sure I'll like them because you like them!" Poe said, wiggling his hands for a second and then putting a hand on her cheek with a smile. All of his younger friends had such cool interests, and Poe couldn't help but think excitedly about how he could really get involved now. He wouldn't have to be such an outsider to the details... Seeing things in a concrete way was hard to get used to, but he could do it. He had to.

Gl!tch~
shh wander...its okay baby... -paps her face-

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2017 10:51 pm
"S-so the soap o-operas were b-b-basically radio dramas f-f-for you..." That was kind of a silly realization, actually. "N-now you'll get to see them for real. The way people move on those things are always weird to me. But if you still like them that's okay! Maybe we could watch one from the start together sometime." That would be nice. Doing things with friends....was nice.

She had another thought, and it made her giggle a little. "You're a-a-an old t-troll w-with your soapies...I-I should've known, Poe! Y-your midnight 's-stories'!"

Yet, she had to hesitate when thinking about her own interests. She still wasn't sure that he'd like things just because she did. Maybe the tricks weren't that impressive, or the presentation wouldn't be up to par. Not everyone liked the same thing! That's just how it was.

But Poe would try really hard. And he wouldn't lie to her. She would be sad if he didn't like her shows, but the world wouldn't end... Wander took a deep breath. "I-I hope you l-like them! Ahh..." Touch was nice and reassuring, a good pap, but she moved his hand off her cheek, because she wanted to hold it.

"Th-thank you for visiting me... L-let's h-have a n-n-nice night! A-and l-let me know i-i-if it gets to be too m-m-much, okay? I know w-when I g-g-go from a-a-a dark r-room to b-bright l-light it's hard f-for me, so it's g-gotta b-b-be hard f-for y-you too...d-doing something l-like that b-b-ut such a s-sudden switch a-after so much l-l-longer..."

purplerosesbeauty

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

purplerosesbeauty

Springtime Spirit

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2017 2:56 pm
Poe nodded. Everything was sort of like a radio to him, distant and impersonal. Now he was forced daily to confront things, visually as well as audibly. "It's, very silly, honestly, but I liked it... it was predictably unpredictable, and I thought..." he trailed off. It felt like so long ago. Still, he smiled at his friend. "I thought maybe I could be like the trolls, in it, someday."

He let her hold his hand, the pressure and touch familiar and comforting. Wander was good to him, a nice friend. Someone he could trust to understand him, and help him. Idly, he rubbed his thumb over her hand.

"Thank you, too, Wander, for... being here for me." Poe said, and laughed a little. This night was a bit of a roller coaster, but he was glad. He had his friends, and that was all the support he needed. "Let's go watch some tapes," he said.

Gl!tch~
and that's finished?

Alternia RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas