azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 2:13 am
"Well, considering it was sent to me by my employee who I know isn't lying to me, nor does she actually, you know, do that kind of s**t. Seriously, Ashdown is like the first place she's settled in a while, I think." Cid shrugged, holding his hand out for his phone.

"Aside from that perpetual problem of little s**t missing here and there, nope. I haven't even seen the little dude. Think his name is Gloom? It's whatever, I know you don't believe the place exists but Cass has shared some pictures and a couple videos of stuff over there so ..." It was, what it was. After all, Cid had bought into other ashdown stuff forever whereas Roman had not. Magic was real, especially for the city they lived in, but strange city doppelgangers?

Nope.

GhouIs

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 2:32 am
Roman scratched at his head, irritated by the possibility of there being an entirely different world within the very one he stood.

"I dunno, dude, thinking about that stuff just freaks me the ******** out. I've got enough to worry about in this plane of existence. If there's second one... I'd prefer to just stay the hell away from it." Mind over matter.

He flicked his fingers in the direction of Cid's phone, dismissing the device.

"Definitely fake." He said, voice firm. But based on his original statement, did he really believe that? What would Cid's employee get out of lying to the man? Ro stood up before he could think about it too hard.

"Anyway, I should probably head back next door." He finished the rest of his booze in one semi-long gulp, then he rocked towards the stairs but didn't walk towards them. Not yet. "You should... message me those videos." Damn it, he was curious now.

4zuredreams

GhouIs

Anxious Phantom

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 10:25 pm
Cid's eyebrows rose at the request to send more. The coffee table was cleaned, his bottle emptied and tossed towards the recycling bin before he wiggled his fingers for Roman to toss him his bottle.

"I can do that. She usually has something for me every so often. There's some weird s**t going down in this town that is ..." Cid just shook his head. "It's more out there than my employees sometimes having ears and tails for certain parts of the month."

GhouIs

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 5:21 am
Ro underhand tossed the bottle into Cid's direction, his brows knit together as he mulled over his friend's words. Of course he'd noticed the 4th Wall's employees and their rather... eccentric appearances. He'd been careful not to acknowledge it. He didn't want anything to do with magic. It was nothing but trouble.

He turned towards the stairs and talked as he climbed, assuming Cid would follow behind him. "Did ya hear about that ********' eyeball that showed up at the farmer's market?"

azuredreams

GhouIs

Anxious Phantom

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 12:47 pm
"Dude, I have pictures. Like the kind the police probably don't want me to have but I have connections." Not that Cid had gone anywhere with the pictures, he kept them to himself. Mostly because he did not want to create anymore stir than was already around because of magic.

People with magic caught enough s**t without eyeball monsters potentially being summoned by them being a thing.

GhouIs

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 1:20 pm
Ro resisted the urge to smirk at Cid's antics. He had reached the front of the shop, so he swiveled around to face his friend.

"Thanks for havin' lunch with me man." He punched Cid lightly on the shoulder. "Hopefully we both get some good business today, eh? I don't know about you, but it's been slow as ******** at the Ranger."

He left as he spoke, the door drifting shut behind him. Back to the grind.

azuredreams

GhouIs

Anxious Phantom

ashdown

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out